JOBS

Guest Guest

It is inconceivable that the people being forced into foreclosue and bankruptcy in this town still don't see the light. A displaced worker offered to take the super transport officers job for $24K a year. Thats a minimum of an immediate $56K savings for the taxpayers, not the town. Yet you still defend this blatant stealing of your money! Wake up. The guy also owns a trucking business that consumes him for what I heard out of his own mouth, "20 hour days" of work. Just not possible. This issue was a gift for you to speak up about not only this fleecing of your money but other jobs NOT being posted which could easily realize a million dollar savings of YOUR money, not theirs. Please wake up.

Oh, I think the people are seeing the light alright. Nothing changes if nothing changes. Get my drift? We'll see in November. It looks like people are sick to death of what is going on in this Town.

It is inconceivable that the people being forced into foreclosue and bankruptcy in this town still don't see the light. A displaced worker offered to take the super transport officers job for $24K a year. Thats a minimum of an immediate $56K savings for the taxpayers, not the town. Yet you still defend this blatant stealing of your money! Wake up. The guy also owns a trucking business that consumes him for what I heard out of his own mouth, "20 hour days" of work. Just not possible. This issue was a gift for you to speak up about not only this fleecing of your money but other jobs NOT being posted which could easily realize a million dollar savings of YOUR money, not theirs. Please wake up.

I was not aware that the town of Harrison was hiring. Did they put out an advertisement for interoffice hiring or person wanted? Fot this reason if not more for many other reason is why people are fed up with this mayor and council for not giving an opportunity to the entire town for jobs and applications even for Housing, the mayor has his hand in that too. LETS PUT OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN THESE POSITIONS AND HOUSES AND SCREW EVERYONE ELSE. Yes I am FN mad. there are plenty of people in need it does not have to go to the same families whom already have HEALTH CARE, PENSION AND OTHER TOWN RELATED JOBS... Like the guy *******, DPW, School, Sign hanger, Ticket/money collector for boss. Give us all a fn break. VOTE THEM OUT

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I was not aware that the town of Harrison was hiring. Did they put out an advertisement for interoffice hiring or person wanted? Fot this reason if not more for many other reason is why people are fed up with this mayor and council for not giving an opportunity to the entire town for jobs and applications even for Housing, the mayor has his hand in that too. LETS PUT OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN THESE POSITIONS AND HOUSES AND SCREW EVERYONE ELSE. Yes I am FN mad. there are plenty of people in need it does not have to go to the same families whom already have HEALTH CARE, PENSION AND OTHER TOWN RELATED JOBS... Like the guy *******, DPW, School, Sign hanger, Ticket/money collector for boss. Give us all a fn break. VOTE THEM OUT

I know just whom you are speaking of this dude was saved from layoffs because he is a major player for the DPW boss and the mayor. He chased the garbbage truck around, now he also works doing nothing at ***** ***, he is a ****** **** *****. And to top it all off he makes more money then people who have been here longer. Great job Mayor

Are you talking about that guy from the Park who is always smoking with one hand and on the phone with the other? He's really nasty too. Besides being dumb and lazy, he will do anything for his bosses. I heard they kept him and laid off a guy with more years who is a better worker. I wonder why?

I know just whom you are speaking of this dude was saved from layoffs because he is a major player for the DPW boss and the mayor. He chased the garbbage truck around, now he also works doing nothing at ***** ***, he is a ****** **** *****. And to top it all off he makes more money then people who have been here longer. Great job Mayor

Can you try to describe what you're trying to say to get past this infuriating bs editing? Thanks. I really want to know who you're referencing.

Can you try to describe what you're trying to say to get past this infuriating bs editing? Thanks. I really want to know who you're referencing.

This persons name sounds like Retart or Walmart.

Lets not forgewt the APPOINTED $80,000.00/year transportation officer! What are the parameters of who gets a literal free ride instead of calling a cab? I would think that the Harrison government would want this service for ALL citizens except just the in-crowd.

Lets not forgewt the APPOINTED $80,000.00/year transportation officer! What are the parameters of who gets a literal free ride instead of calling a cab? I would think that the Harrison government would want this service for ALL citizens except just the in-crowd.

It is for all citizens including the nobodies like myself

The retart /walmart thing doesn't help. who is it, what do they look like?

Let's finish one topic before going back to the other, please? Who is this guy? Who is driving the bus and who is her related to? Why did they move the other guy?

• 2 weeks later...

Let's finish one topic before going back to the other, please? Who is this guy? Who is driving the bus and who is her related to? Why did they move the other guy?

Here's a hint: He lives across the street from Mike & Molly.

Here's a hint: He lives across the street from Mike & Molly.

Here's some more hints: Sheriff Taylor, Aunt Bee and Opie live on the same street. And Floyd's Barbershop is right around the corner! :lol:

How do they give an 85 yr.old a security after she just retired. Come on now she gets a pension and another job. All the people that were laid off would have been happy to get it. What can she possible do.Pathetic. McCormicks are my vote. They laid off and then hired more people.

There is a hiring freeze. The exception is that the current administration doesn't see appointing people to jobs the same of hiring. Its a family issue, nepotism, not to be discussed or posted jobs but only to be handed to someone in the same family. Maybe if Firemen are deposed they will claim family privilege, like husband-wife, and that can clear 8-10 people at a time. I love you, you love me, we're one happy family......even Barney knows that one.

Little by little they are hireing back some of the ass kissers that they laid off. The only ones not back are the ones not in the group. Time to get these guys out and vote all new ones in. No one can be as bad as these, no one not even Dan kelly.

This board is heavily edited.... not just personal referances but .....