Ready

Guest elmo

Its almost 9/11 fireboys. Time to dust off your stinking boots and start begging like stray dogs and taking even more of the private sector working taxpayers money. Its not like youu aren't a major component of the property taxes alaready and not providing any tangible service. Please, I beg you, please put money in my boot. MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Guest Not Elmo

Its almost 9/11 fireboys. Time to dust off your stinking boots and start begging like stray dogs and taking even more of the private sector working taxpayers money. Its not like youu aren't a major component of the property taxes alaready and not providing any tangible service. Please, I beg you, please put money in my boot. MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

A question to you, what did you do to help the families of 9-11, the firemen went there, and when the NYPD, and FDNY did not need anymore help, they decided to do something to help the people who needed help. The money raised by their efforts went to a Port Authority Police Officer's family. When Americans wanted to help, most of us did. Shame on YOU.

Pant...pant...pant....beg...9/11....bravest....please.....This is what the fireman say as they run along side your car window with their stinky old boot. $120,000/year + benefits for doing nothing still is not enough. They outright beg as see this as a noble gesture. What a bunch of F**KING assholes.