Who Are those Town workers in the park

Guest Fat & Dumb

Guest Fat & Dumb

I was just woundering I goto the Post Office Almost daily, & everday I see the same 2 Town Workers walking around doing almost next to nothing. The one guy looks like Mr. Potato Head with glasses & the other looks like Alfred E. Newman from the MAD Magazine. If anyone walks near there regurly tell me if I am right.

you have somenerve too talk about them guys they are probably are the hardest working guys i always see them working not like fat B * and the crew they have doing election stuff on town time come too the park and see who works and who does not work U guys should watch what use say u are big p and have no life just too sit back and mock people u should not call them names i bet your kids look like jerry s kids and the probably work at goodwill

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

uses people have nothing better to do then put people down like them 2 hard workers in the park u should be talking about the other 2 people that work in the park j* always on the phone j * always in the libarary people or talking about other town workers sleeping in the trucks bringing there wifes here and there or doing other shit behind close doors

you people think by calling people names will get u somewhere u people are probably fat and lazy with no life uses should worry about what is really going on in town and not worrying about them 2 guys in the park

J.*. AND J.*. DON'T DO NOTHING J.*. SLEEPS OR GOING TO HIS HOUSE FOR HIS MOTHER OR J.*. DOING NOTHING AND SMOKING AND TO PEOPLE AND GO TO THE BATHROOM 50 TIMES A DAY. J.*. IS HEAD ON STICK AND J.*. IS THE GOOD YEAR BLIMP

that is so true about them guys doing nothing. If they have some work to do it takes all in all about an hour and the rest of the day is just hanging around. Everyone going in and out of the library and post office sees it. When they are working it takes all four of them to do the job. Two guys do the job and the other two stand around and watch. Don't tell me different because I work right there and see it all. Someone ought to sneak up on them and really catch them in the act sleeping.

that is so true about them guys doing nothing. If they have some work to do it takes all in all about an hour and the rest of the day is just hanging around. Everyone going in and out of the library and post office sees it. When they are working it takes all four of them to do the job. Two guys do the job and the other two stand around and watch. Don't tell me different because I work right there and see it all. Someone ought to sneak up on them and really catch them in the act sleeping.

I was just woundering I goto the Post Office Almost daily, & everday I see the same 2 Town Workers walking around doing almost next to nothing. The one guy looks like Mr. Potato Head with glasses & the other looks like Alfred E. Newman from the MAD Magazine. If anyone walks near there regurly tell me if I am right.

What goes around comes around, STUPID!

you have somenerve too talk about them guys they are probably are the hardest working guys i always see them working  not like fat B * and the crew they have doing election stuff on town time come too the park and see who works and who does not work U guys should watch what use say u are big p and have no life just too sit back and mock people u should not call them names i bet your kids look like jerry s kids and the probably work at goodwill

Next SSI check Buy the tape! Hooked on Phonics Tape

uses people have nothing better to do then put people down like them 2 hard workers in the park u should be talking about the other 2 people that work in the park j* always on the phone j * always in the libarary people or talking about other town workers sleeping in the trucks bringing there wifes here and there or doing other shit behind close doors

otay u sead it

Guest fat & Dumb
J.*. AND J.*. DON'T DO NOTHING J.*. SLEEPS OR GOING TO HIS HOUSE FOR HIS MOTHER OR J.*. DOING NOTHING AND SMOKING AND TO PEOPLE AND GO TO THE BATHROOM 50 TIMES A DAY. J.*. IS HEAD ON STICK AND J.*. IS THE GOOD YEAR BLIMP

Whitch one of you wrote this mess? Mr. Potato Head or Mr. Newman, You must spend alot of time watching them if you know what they do all day. & do you count when someone uses the restroom? Thats sick.

instead of you guys mocking them 2 guys in the park u should be worring about fat r * and fat b* in the mayors office behind close doors on town time doing something illegal for the past comple days also the great we have people wake up and see the write thing that are probably behind close doors robb your taxe money instead u people worry about other stupid sh t anyway also them 2 guys u are referring to i always see them working not j o always standing there smoking and worring about his wife then u have j* always on the phone kissing some ones but

:o

instead of you guys mocking  them 2 guys in the park u should be worring about fat r *  and fat b* in the mayors office behind close doors on town time doing something illegal for the past comple days also the great  we have people wake up and see the write thing that are probably behind close doors robb your taxe money instead u people worry about other stupid sh t anyway also them 2 guys u are referring to i always see them working not j o always standing there smoking and worring about his wife then u have j* always on the phone kissing some ones but

:o me

Guest fat & dumb

instead of you guys mocking them 2 guys in the park u should be worring about fat r * and fat b* in the mayors office behind close doors on town time doing something illegal for the past comple days also the great we have people wake up and see the write thing that are probably behind close doors robb your taxe money instead u people worry about other stupid sh t anyway also them 2 guys u are referring to i always see them working not j o always standing there smoking and worring about his wife then u have j* always on the phone kissing some ones but

We are not mocking anyone Just telling it like it is. Know the saying? "The True Hurts" & this topic is about Mr. Head & Mr." The Ears" Newman. Start another topic on your heresays. Back to the park. Every day I ride my bike around that park I see one follow the other EVERYDAY!!, & there are other losers that work there too. But I see Head & Newman f###ing off more then the others. for awhile I thouhgt those 2 was lovers. But who Knows??

instead of you guys mocking  them 2 guys in the park u should be worring about fat r *  and fat b* in the mayors office behind close doors on town time doing something illegal for the past comple days also the great  we have people wake up and see the write thing that are probably behind close doors robb your taxe money instead u people worry about other stupid sh t anyway also them 2 guys u are referring to i always see them working not j o always standing there smoking and worring about his wife then u have j* always on the phone kissing some ones but

You must real know the other 2 guys in the park to know who worrying about wifes & on cell phones kissing but, It must be one of you Mr. P. Head & Great smile,

you people have nothin better too do then call people names and watch what people are doing what are uses on welfare and have the time too watch people work u specially call the mayor names too hes a good person u should check out * * who work in libabry she does nothing all day who is suppose too be a gaurd in the libabry