85 and still working

Guest guest

Guest guest

Did you hear about the cleaning lady from the high school. She is in her 80"s and retired. But is getting a part time job as security. Do you believe it. Like she really needs it. Are you really kidding me. This tops the cake.

Guest Guest
Did you hear about the cleaning lady from the high school. She is in her 80"s and retired. But is getting a part time job as security. Do you believe it. Like she really needs it. Are you really kidding me. This tops the cake.

That is some security guard!

Guest Guest
That is some security guard!
They better be careful with this one. She has experience in the security field, she provided security for Abraham Lincoln and look what happened!

Guest Guest
WHO IS SHE RELATED TO?

I do not know this woman, or the situation. I do admire an 85 year old who wants to keep working to keep going, whether they need it or not. More people should try working and being independent, instead of complaining about everything on this site.

Guest Guest

:blink:

I do not know this woman, or the situation. I do admire an 85 year old who wants to keep working to keep going, whether they need it or not. More people should try working and being independent, instead of complaining about everything on this site.

WAS THAT JOB POSTS LIKE THE MANY OTHERS IN TOWN??? SECURITY WHEN WE HAVE AN OFFICER STATIONED AT THE SCHOOLS? WHAT ABOUT THOSE SPECIALS RENT A COP WE HAVE?? R YOU SURE THATS NOT SO NSO IN DRAG?? I HEARD HE WAS KINKY LIKE THAT FREAK SEEKER,

Guest Guest

She should retire alredy and give a younger person a chance that was laid off. I am sure you know who this lady is. She is always walking a white poodle and she has no teeth with blond hair.

Guest guest
She should retire alredy and give a younger person a chance that was laid off. I am sure you know who this lady is. She is always walking a white poodle and she has no teeth with blond hair.

OK so the dog has no teeth, but how can a white dog have blond hair?

Guest guest

Who ...the poodle!???

Guest guest

I agree...I have alot of respect for someone of that age who is still working and being independent

Guest Guest

WHAT---- NO DENTAL PLAN. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest guest

she retired from school as a cleaning lady.AND NOW IS GONNA BE A PART TIME SECURITY GUARD. aRE YOU KIDDING ME. gOD BLESS HER WORKING AT THAT AGE. bUT RETIRE ALREADY AND GIVE SOMEONE THAT NEEDS A JOB THE JOB

Guest Guest
she retired from school as a cleaning lady.AND NOW IS GONNA BE A PART TIME SECURITY GUARD. aRE YOU KIDDING ME. gOD BLESS HER WORKING AT THAT AGE. bUT RETIRE ALREADY AND GIVE SOMEONE THAT NEEDS A JOB THE JOB

That's right! She is collecting a pension, Social Security and has Medicare and her medical from the town. Why is she still working. She should of been laid off and kept somone that was let go. How greedy can you be?

That's right! She is collecting a pension, Social Security and has Medicare and her medical from the town. Why is she still working. She should of been laid off and kept somone that was let go. How greedy can you be?

How greedy can you be?? HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE, you say? Well, why don't you ask that question to the Taxi Driver, the Mayor's Secretary, the Town Clerk, the Supt.,, his assistant, the mtnce. super at the schools, etc., etc. etc. ad nauseum.

How greedy can you be?? HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE, you say? Well, why don't you ask that question to the Taxi Driver, the Mayor's Secretary, the Town Clerk, the Supt.,, his assistant, the mtnce. super at the schools, etc., etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Time to completely eliminate all pensions to public employees. Let them save their money in a retirement account like the rest of the world. Stop the gravy train, it has gotten out of control.

Time to completely eliminate all pensions to public employees. Let them save their money in a retirement account like the rest of the world. Stop the gravy train, it has gotten out of control.

We did save our money in a retirement account (pension system), but the damn political guys kept taking it out. I think they called it borrowing. It started with gov. whitman and has continued without being repaid. that's called stealing in my book.

anybody who needs the job can apply for the job the same way she did...what is the big deal..

anybody who needs the job can apply for the job the same way she did...what is the big deal..

The big deal is she is already hired for the job. Second of all how can apply for a job that isn't listed. Thank You.

Guest In the know

B**w me,go back to the jerry springer show.

The big deal is she is already hired for the job. Second of all how can apply for a job that isn't listed. Thank You.

If that is the case then all jobs should be listed...Everyone should have an equal opportunity

Molon Labe

If that is the case then all jobs should be listed...Everyone should have an equal opportunity

Thats the problem there never posted. How about the cleaning lady in charge of town hall. She does meals on wheels.and is gone half the day when the other guy their does all the cleaning and does a great job. How can she be head of maintenance with a nice salary of course. And he's there way longer then her. Go figure.

Thats the problem there never posted. How about the cleaning lady in charge of town hall. She does meals on wheels.and is gone half the day when the other guy their does all the cleaning and does a great job. How can she be head of maintenance with a nice salary of course. And he's there way longer then her. Go figure.

These jobs are all supposed to be posted. They never have been. You forget, you live in Harrison. The powers that be don't follow any of the Civil Service rules. They make up the rules as they go along.

These jobs are all supposed to be posted. They never have been. You forget, you live in Harrison. The powers that be don't follow any of the Civil Service rules. They make up the rules as they go along.

There are no job titles, only clerks and labororers. If you deserve a raise or have not be given one in a while, you have to go to the third floor and beg. If you are in the loop, you'll get one. If not, you'll be given some crap about that fantasy land hiring freeze! Face it people, if you are not willing to wipe the Bullfrog's butt, you're going nowhere. Forget about the Union, it's the biggest joke of all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Betta Laurite

jealous much? just because you arent a public worker (oh, by the way, THEY PAY INTO THEIR PENSIONS) and you cant be, dont be jealous. the people on this site need to get up off of their welfare/social security butts and get a job. you all obviously have no skills, and that's why you dont have a job. also, dont tell someone to retire, since you all are the type who would not want to retire to give someone else a job. you are all heartless and soooooo jealous of people who earn anything. want to talk about janitors needing to leave, how about the fat one making 80k?

(by saying "all of you" i do not mean every single one of you, just the haters)