Anything good going on....?

Guest Yawning

Guest Yawning

Anything positive to report? This board is getting slow & dull.

I'll throw a bone -- the recent paving projects on Harrison Ave. and Central Ave. are a big improvement!

Guest Guest
Anything positive to report? This board is getting slow & dull.

I'll throw a bone -- the recent paving projects on Harrison Ave. and Central Ave. are a big improvement!

So this is your remedy for this Board that is "getting slow and dull?"

Lame. I say.

Guest Guest
Can't argue with you. Did you have anything better?

No, can't say I do.

This Board used to be fun to come to. Now it's so-so. Perhaps it's the summer or something like that.

Seems like all the interesting, witty writers of posts past no longer visit or contribute here. Just brief nasty, trite blurbs.

I guess everyone is on YouTube or FaceBook. Or down the shore. Or moved out of town.

Opps, excuse me, I just got a Friend Invite on YouTube...got to check out their Vids.

Enjoy the Election.

Guest Zippy
No, can't say I do.

This Board used to be fun to come to. Now it's so-so. Perhaps it's the summer or something like that.

Seems like all the interesting, witty writers of posts past no longer visit or contribute here. Just brief nasty, trite blurbs.

I guess everyone is on YouTube or FaceBook. Or down the shore. Or moved out of town.

Opps, excuse me, I just got a Friend Invite on YouTube...got to check out their Vids.

Enjoy the Election.

Never thought I'd say this but I actually miss the guy who used to turn every topic into a commentary on the fire department.