Hats Off to "Homeroom"

Guest Guests

Guest Guests

In the midst of this board of negativity, I would like to take my hat off to the director, cast and crew of the Washington Middle School production of "Homeroom" which was presented over the weekend. I saw it on Friday night during which the mic/music power blew out for the second half of the show. Despite having no musical accompaniment, the cast kept on going and completed the show. It was an amazing thing to witness the courage it took those kids to do this. I doubt that many Broadway casts would have been able to do that. I give a lot of credit to the teacher who was directing it and to the outstanding and courageous cast. Nice to see that we have kids like this in our town, they are a real credit to their school (and their parents). Way to go folks!!

Guest Zippy
Amen! Keep it positive. Good job all.

TOTALLY agree. Saw it on Sat. and they did a really nice job. Takes a lot of work! GOOD JOB to the director, music & dance people and especially the KIDS. Hope this program comes back next year.

Guest Guest
Amen! Keep it positive. Good job all.

Nice going. Sorry I missed it. I'll get to the next one. Nice to see somethi8ng other than soccer getting support in Harrison. Next time try to do it on a non-holiday weekend so more people are around.

Guest Guest
TOTALLY agree. Saw it on Sat. and they did a really nice job. Takes a lot of work! GOOD JOB to the director, music & dance people and especially the KIDS. Hope this program comes back next year.
I hope an honest person was in charge of the ticket sales. The kids and adults have worked hard before and their money was MISSING. As long as the one with "Little Sticky Fingers" wasn't involved! Bet he was playing the ***** with a *** *** on it?

Guest La Bamba
I hope an honest person was in charge of the ticket sales. The kids and adults have worked hard before and their money was MISSING. As long as the one with "Little Sticky Fingers" wasn't involved! Bet he was playing the ***** with a *** *** on it?

The most honest person in Harrison was in charge of sales this time. Little Sticky was lurking around but she would have crushed him like a BUG if he tried anything funny.

Guest Guest
The most honest person in Harrison was in charge of sales this time. Little Sticky was lurking around but she would have crushed him like a BUG if he tried anything funny.

He was there because his daughter has the bravery to still VOLUNTEER her time to the show. You are ignorant.

Guest guest

Why isnt little sticky locked up? I am surprised he is showing his aface at school functions. Can someone please confirm that he is no longer on the school payroll?

Guest Guest
Why isnt little sticky locked up? I am surprised he is showing his aface at school functions. Can someone please confirm that he is no longer on the school payroll?
Close relative in the Police Dept. (**** of Detectives) That's why Little Sticky is not locked up!

Guest Tubular Dude
Close relative in the Police Dept. (**** of Detectives) That's why Little Sticky is not locked up!

that answers that question. How about if he is still on BOE payroll? Anyone?

Guest Guest

He is just a little ******** who found his [*** ** ****]

Guest Guest

SIX FLAGS - MORE FUN

Guest Nanny of the Board
BY THE WAY .

LITTLE STICKY'S PLAYS WERE MUCH BETTER THAN BIG SISSY'S.

Hey people! What happened to keeping this POSITIVE? This started out being a congratulations to kids for doing a great job and has now sunken to personal slams and nastiness. Come on now, we are all better than this.

Guest Zippy
BY THE WAY .

LITTLE STICKY'S PLAYS WERE MUCH BETTER THAN BIG SISSY'S.

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE -- get a life. You can make comments without calling people names. What are you -- 6 years old?