PARKING ENFORCEMENT

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I WONDER WHY THE PARKING NAZIS ARE SO LENIENT WHEN SOME ONE LEAVES A SIGN ON A CAR THAT IT WON'T START ON STREET CLEANING DAYS YET NO ONE GETS A BREAK ON KEARNY AVE? IF I LEAVE A SIGN CAR WONT START DO I GET A BREAK?

Guest Guest

The parking authority officers ONLY job is to issue parking tickets. So calling them nazis is really uncalled for considering they are doing what they are being paid to do. They have the discretion to give people a chance to have their disabled vehicle moved. The fact that your complaining because you got a ticket because your too cheap to put a quarter in the meter just shows how ignorant and lazy you are. Put a sign in your window saying your vehicle won't start and ruin it for the rest of us who might one day really have car trouble and will not be given the courtesy of some extra time to move it.

Guest Guest
The parking authority officers ONLY job is to issue parking tickets. So calling them nazis is really uncalled for considering they are doing what they are being paid to do. They have the discretion to give people a chance to have their disabled vehicle moved. The fact that your complaining because you got a ticket because your too cheap to put a quarter in the meter just shows how ignorant and lazy you are. Put a sign in your window saying your vehicle won't start and ruin it for the rest of us who might one day really have car trouble and will not be given the courtesy of some extra time to move it.

THE SIGNS ARE CLEARLY POSTED NO PARKING BETWEEN SPECIFIC HOURS.THE LAW IS THE LAW.99%OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO PUT NOTES ON THEIR CARS ARE JUST TOO LAZY TO MOVE THEIR CARS AND HAVE NO MECHANICAL DEFECTS WITH THEIR CARS.GET A CLUE YOU IGNORANT MORON. THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO WRITE TICKETS LET THEM WRITE TICKETS.

Guest Guest
THE SIGNS ARE CLEARLY POSTED NO PARKING BETWEEN SPECIFIC HOURS.THE LAW IS THE LAW.99%OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO PUT NOTES ON THEIR CARS ARE JUST TOO LAZY TO MOVE THEIR CARS AND HAVE NO MECHANICAL DEFECTS WITH THEIR CARS.GET A CLUE YOU IGNORANT MORON. THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO WRITE TICKETS LET THEM WRITE TICKETS.

My whole post was supporting the ticket writer and against people using notes because they are lazy. Maybe you should read the whole post and understand what you are talking about.. Who is the MORON now?

Guest Guest

My whole post was supporting the ticket writer and against people using notes because they are lazy. Maybe you should read the whole post and understand what you are talking about.. Who is the MORON now?

THE MORON WOULD STILL BE YOU