DPW Employee?

Guest Outraged

Guest Outraged

Who is the person walking around Midland and Kearny Ave

with a white bucket? I was informed Kearny DPW.

Is this another example of how Tax dollars are wasted in Kearny?

What an eye sore, Bright Orange tee shirt, Walking around doing nothing.

Mayor Santos remove this person from our streets, And let our town be

proud again.

proud again.

you will need a lot more then removing that guy to make these streets proud again

Guest FraudBuster
you will need a lot more then removing that guy to make these streets proud again

by putting an end to that eloborate bunko scheme that rouge private detective has been running in west hudson will lift the dark cloud that has been huffering over the town.

Guest I Enquired

You people make me laugh! you want to know who that guy is on the avenue? He is a man with 30 years of service in the DPW. He is busy cleaning up the posts for garage sales house sales and advertisemnets that people put up. Its funny, everyone knows where the pole is to post the SALES, but they FORGET where they are when its over!!!!! so I hope that I have answered your question.

proud again.

Leave Bucket Boy alone!

It's the kind of job you get when you are close to retirement and a *****...gotta love those town jobs and the people in charge

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You people make me laugh! you want to know who that guy is on the avenue? He is a man with 30 years of service in the DPW. He is busy cleaning up the posts for garage sales house sales and advertisemnets that people put up. Its funny, everyone knows where the pole is to post the SALES, but they FORGET where they are when its over!!!!! so I hope that I have answered your question.

Find the real story out like lunch in the bar on the bergen and kearny ave. He has been a 30 year joke...also don't forget to enquire about his St Patricks parade feats. Oh yes and his other stops on Highland and Brighton

Find the real story out like lunch in the bar on the bergen and kearny ave. He has been a 30 year joke...also don't forget to enquire about his St Patricks parade feats. Oh yes and his other stops on Highland and Brighton

Who cares what the guy does when he is not working. i am sure we can find some skeletins in ur closet too.

I saw him walking up and down Midland today never saw him take a sign down all though I did see him sit down

Ha, Dah, What? The con game is almost over and the sad part is how many Town people this criminal fraud has involved in his rumor filled con game and they all think they have done nothing wrong.

How did this turn from the guy with the bucket to some elaborate con game involving rogue detectives and half the town? Get back on track people. If you want to know what he is doing up there, or have a complaint about him, call the DPW. If nothing gets done, call the town hall. If still nothing gets done then join the rest of us that have been ignored by Santos and gang.