D'Arco's contract

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I've been all over the Data Universe page of the Asbury Park Press, and an interesting thing happened.

You can find the salaries of teachers, cops, firemen, the mayor, and council people, but where is Joe D'Arco?? This is one of the highest paid individuals that works in this town (possibly THE hightest), and I'd like to think that this info is available, when you can find it for anyone else.

Why is it that some people consider themselves above reproach??

Guest Kearny Kard
I've been all over the Data Universe page of the Asbury Park Press, and an interesting thing happened.

You can find the salaries of teachers, cops, firemen, the mayor, and council people, but where is Joe D'Arco?? This is one of the highest paid individuals that works in this town (possibly THE hightest), and I'd like to think that this info is available, when you can find it for anyone else.

Wrong. The highest paid employees are Police Chief at $200,000 and School Superintendent DiGesere at $195,000 plus car expenses.

Also if you really do look at the data sites (available at the Star Ledger site), you'll see that D'Arco is not even third or fourth (the deputy chiefs were ahead of D'Arco too).

but my guess is you really don't want to look because that's not consistent with your agenda.

Guest RELIEF FINALLY

D'ARCO is leaving Kearny (THANK GOD).GOOD LUCK TO THE PEOPLE OF PARAMUS.

Guest Guest
$160,507.......

Where did you find this?? I'm only looking for transparency, no particular axe to grind with Joe D'Arco, don't really know the man. But, if he's on the taxpayer dime, I'd like to think that his salary and/ or contract is available for review.

Guest Kearny Surfer
Where did you find this?? I'm only looking for transparency, no particular axe to grind with Joe D'Arco, don't really know the man. But, if he's on the taxpayer dime, I'd like to think that his salary and/ or contract is available for review.

http://www.nj.com/news/bythenumbers/

03 DOWIE, JOHN, P KEARNY TOWN $185,011 $185,011 32/1

03 DYL, STEVEN, M KEARNY TOWN $161,044 $161,044 24/6

02 DARCO, JOSEPH, O KEARNY TOWN $160,507 $160,507 39/8

03 CORBETT, JAMES, J KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 28/2

03 CORBETT, JOHN, J KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 32/1

03 KING, GEORGE, KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 24/3

03 CALABRESE, ANTHONY, KEARNY TOWN $146,956 $146,956 32/8

03 DOCHERTY, STEWART, C KEARNY TOWN $146,956 $146,956 25/0

03 OSBORN, ROBERT, KEARNY TOWN $146,956 $146,956 25/8

03 LOWRY, SIDNEY, KEARNY TOWN $146,396 $146,396 28/2

03 RYGIEL, EDWARD, KEARNY TOWN $146,396 $146,396 27/4

Guest guest
http://www.nj.com/news/bythenumbers/

03 DOWIE, JOHN, P KEARNY TOWN $185,011 $185,011 32/1

03 DYL, STEVEN, M KEARNY TOWN $161,044 $161,044 24/6

02 DARCO, JOSEPH, O KEARNY TOWN $160,507 $160,507 39/8

03 CORBETT, JAMES, J KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 28/2

03 CORBETT, JOHN, J KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 32/1

03 KING, GEORGE, KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 24/3

03 CALABRESE, ANTHONY, KEARNY TOWN $146,956 $146,956 32/8

03 DOCHERTY, STEWART, C KEARNY TOWN $146,956 $146,956 25/0

03 OSBORN, ROBERT, KEARNY TOWN $146,956 $146,956 25/8

03 LOWRY, SIDNEY, KEARNY TOWN $146,396 $146,396 28/2

03 RYGIEL, EDWARD, KEARNY TOWN $146,396 $146,396 27/4

Heard D'Arco quit Friday. Kearny will be cleaning up his mess for years to come. Just like they did with Chek

Guest Loki
Heard D'Arco quit Friday. Kearny will be cleaning up his mess for years to come. Just like they did with Chek

I remember Czech, does that mean D'Arco plans to leave a wake of legal bills for us to pay as well. This post is all wrong, highest paid employees in town are the unending numbers of attorneys. Want to cut town spending, take a good hard look at what the different law firms bill to this town . . . . . . . . . . . . . if you can find that info.

Guest Earth to You

Nope, D'Arco is still Kearny Administrator with a contract through the end of 2012.

Guest Guest
Nope, D'Arco is still Kearny Administrator with a contract through the end of 2012.

Darco gets an extra $22,000.00 as acting Town Clerk – past precedence is that the Town Clerk attends and takes the meeting minuets. I want to know why we are paying a clerk typist over time to attend these meetings when Darco should be the one doing them after all he is getting paid to play the part.

Paramus doesn’t want him, why are we keeping him? He was going to walk away from the Town with NO regard and we are going to keep him. He isn’t worth $200,000.00.

Why does Kearny have an over paid administrator when there is a Mayor isn’t the Mayor supposed to be running and overseeing the Town?

From what I have seen and see the Mayor and Council are in for themselves and see the tax payers as annoying. People need to attend the meetings and be seen and heard. Well at least try I say as I laugh because they do not hear you they look through you and want you shut up and disappear.

Guest Earth to you
Darco gets an extra $22,000.00 as acting Town Clerk – past precedence is that the Town Clerk attends and takes the meeting minuets. I want to know why we are paying a clerk typist over time to attend these meetings when Darco should be the one doing them after all he is getting paid to play the part.

Paramus doesn’t want him, why are we keeping him? He was going to walk away from the Town with NO regard and we are going to keep him. He isn’t worth $200,000.00.

Why does Kearny have an over paid administrator when there is a Mayor isn’t the Mayor supposed to be running and overseeing the Town?

From what I have seen and see the Mayor and Council are in for themselves and see the tax payers as annoying. People need to attend the meetings and be seen and heard. Well at least try I say as I laugh because they do not hear you they look through you and want you shut up and disappear.

Sounds like you're a little sore. By all means, step on down and address the Mayor and Council on this. My guess is you won't because you're biased and have a personal interest. Instead of denying that with an anonymous reply, just go to the Council meeting so I can watch you on TV. BTW, when you do go to a public meeting, make sure you know the facts. Here's a hint for you, Darco is not making $200,000.

• 7 months later...
Guest Educated citizen

So... Clearly your undervaluing Joe D'arco. He has saved our town millions since his hire, clearly you have a problem with him. The mayor is the public figure who makes little decisions, especially when it comes to finances. Joe is the man running the town and you can thank him every year we didn't go over budget and God knows you will blame him for any extra cent he spends.

-Educated