bergen street bigmouth

Guest guest

Guest guest

the bergen street bigmouth is at it again. rantin and ravin about all the things wrong with this town. if its so bad then she should move out. oh she cant because then she would actually have to do things on her own without mommy and daddy :(

Guest Guest
the bergen street bigmouth is at it again. rantin and ravin about all the things wrong with this town. if its so bad then she should move out. oh she cant because then she would actually have to do things on her own without mommy and daddy :P

I can imagine this is coming from a person who still lives with and off their Mommy & Daddy......you live in a glass house midget don't throw stones.

Guest Tax Payer
the bergen street bigmouth is at it again. rantin and ravin about all the things wrong with this town. if its so bad then she should move out. oh she cant because then she would actually have to do things on her own without mommy and daddy :P

Maybe she should get a job and pay taxes like the rest of us instead of complaining...Normally people with jobs don't have so much time on their hands to rant and rave and complain

Guest Guest
Maybe she should get a job and pay taxes like the rest of us instead of complaining...Normally people with jobs don't have so much time on their hands to rant and rave and complain

and yet you found a way...................

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

It's always good to see that the White Trash of this Town has internet access!

And I thought that that the Harrison Gardens Dumpster Fires were a thing of the past!!! Silly me!!! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
It's always good to see that the White Trash of this Town has internet access!

And I thought that that the Harrison Gardens Dumpster Fires were a thing of the past!!! Silly me!!! ;)

That's why you people need the Library . . . free public access!