Central Ave

Guest dogretired

Guest dogretired

Central Avenue, especially from Rogers Blvd to Davis Avenue is badly in need of repaving. Maybe if the stolen quarters are recovered they could be used to start some of this project.

Guest Guest
Central Avenue, especially from Rogers Blvd to Davis Avenue is badly in need of repaving. Maybe if the stolen quarters are recovered they could be used to start some of this project.

Think they may be working on it today and tomorrow. The whole street has No Parking signs on it. As there are no more trees left to be cut down, I'd assume that they may be paving. Thank Goodness! It was developing a cobblestone feel to it.

Guest Guest
Think they may be working on it today and tomorrow. The whole street has No Parking signs on it. As there are no more trees left to be cut down, I'd assume that they may be paving. Thank Goodness! It was developing a cobblestone feel to it.

Did they pave it yesterday? I didn't have a chance to check. I hope so. As it is one of the main cross streets in our town, it gives a pathetic impression.

Guest Guest
Did they pave it yesterday? I didn't have a chance to check. I hope so. As it is one of the main cross streets in our town, it gives a pathetic impression.

Main cross streets? Where do you live? It's a cut through town for people looking to get out of Harrison.

Doubt they notice all the finery that is Harrison from Central Ave. I like it this way - slows all the assholes down to a manageable 40 mph.

LMAO

Guest GUEST
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Just filled in the cracks!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't paved. Worse than ever. When my car is destroyed driving down that street I'm sending the bill to Town Hall.

Guest Guest

Forget about the quarters already, they are long gambled away. Just ask ****** ****

• 1 month later...
Guest Zippy
Forget about the quarters already, they are long gambled away. Just ask ****** ****

Hey, Central Ave. seems to be getting some much needed attention. Glad to see it. My car is glad too.

Guest dogretired
Hey, Central Ave. seems to be getting some much needed attention. Glad to see it. My car is glad too.

Also, new sidewalks too, both sides of the street