Canadian Poll

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

A poll taken in Canada shows 83% of Canadians are stongly opposed to ObamaCare. They're afraid they won't have the U.S. to go to when they need surgery that their version of ObamaCare won't cover.

Guest Keith
A poll taken in Canada shows 83% of Canadians are stongly opposed to ObamaCare. They're afraid they won't have the U.S. to go to when they need surgery that their version of ObamaCare won't cover.

I hope, no, I pray that someday you'll need healthcare and won't be able to get it.

Guest 2smart4u
I hope, no, I pray that someday you'll need healthcare and won't be able to get it.

Wow, where's that liberal sickening kumbaya mantra you Loonys are always spouting?

Guest Guest

Yet again, 2stupid4words is being a LYING RIGHT WING SCUMBAG.

There is no such poll.

And a new poll in Uzbekistan says 99% percent of repubs are liars. The other 1% were teabaggers that couldn't make up their minds.