Jump to content

Canadian Poll


Guest 2smart4u
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest 2smart4u

A poll taken in Canada shows 83% of Canadians are stongly opposed to ObamaCare. They're afraid they won't have the U.S. to go to when they need surgery that their version of ObamaCare won't cover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Keith
A poll taken in Canada shows 83% of Canadians are stongly opposed to ObamaCare. They're afraid they won't have the U.S. to go to when they need surgery that their version of ObamaCare won't cover.

I hope, no, I pray that someday you'll need healthcare and won't be able to get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 2smart4u
I hope, no, I pray that someday you'll need healthcare and won't be able to get it.

Wow, where's that liberal sickening kumbaya mantra you Loonys are always spouting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
A poll taken in Canada shows 83% of Canadians are stongly opposed to ObamaCare. They're afraid they won't have the U.S. to go to when they need surgery that their version of ObamaCare won't cover.

Yet again, 2stupid4words is being a LYING RIGHT WING SCUMBAG.

There is no such poll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A poll taken in Canada shows 83% of Canadians are stongly opposed to ObamaCare. They're afraid they won't have the U.S. to go to when they need surgery that their version of ObamaCare won't cover.

And a new poll in Uzbekistan says 99% percent of repubs are liars. The other 1% were teabaggers that couldn't make up their minds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...