Major Obama F-up.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama has announced to the enemies of the U.S. that no matter what you do to us; deadly viruses unleashed at airports, chemical agents in our drinking water or food supplies, no matter if you kill millions of U.S. citizens, we won't retaliate with any nuclear weapons if you're not a nuclear state.

That's just f-ing wonderful. Wipe out 10 million U.S. citizens and we'll lob a couple of cruise missles to get you to stop.

Is anyone besides me wondering if Obama is a mole for muslim terrorism. Not only is he destroying our financial system with his countless trillions of borrowing, now he is encouraging attacks on our country by telling everyone they're safe from obliterated by a nuke.

Can this country survive Obama?

Guest Keith
Obama has announced to the enemies of the U.S. that no matter what you do to us; deadly viruses unleashed at airports, chemical agents in our drinking water or food supplies, no matter if you kill millions of U.S. citizens, we won't retaliate with any nuclear weapons if you're not a nuclear state.

That's just f-ing wonderful. Wipe out 10 million U.S. citizens and we'll lob a couple of cruise missles to get you to stop.

Is anyone besides me wondering if Obama is a mole for muslim terrorism. Not only is he destroying our financial system with his countless trillions of borrowing, now he is encouraging attacks on our country by telling everyone they're safe from obliterated by a nuke.

What's the matter d**b a**? Have you forgotten that we still have plenty of ways to kill millions of people without using nukes? I guess someone like you won't be happy until we use a nuke on someone, that's if your still alive to see it. Do you have your gun ready for the big rally on the 19th? What a monumental piece of shit you are!

Guest Guest

And here I thought you found out he was your father.

Don't forget about Christian terrorists... FOOL!

I'll score one for PEACE on this issue.