Obama outed as liar.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The New York Times yesterday printed that "death panels" are in fact part of ObamaCare. The Times pointed out that death panels won't be called that (too offensive), instead they'll be referred to as "medical options panels".

If you're over seventy with cancer that requires an expensive drug treatment, the medical option may be to deny you the drug that can cure you and instead allow you a cheaper pain killer instead.

All you Loonys that denied this was true when I first mentioned this can all apologize and admit I was right again. Check yesterdays NYT, we all know they don't lie.

Guest Guest
The New York Times yesterday printed that "death panels" are in fact part of ObamaCare. The Times pointed out that death panels won't be called that (too offensive), instead they'll be referred to as "medical options panels".

If you're over seventy with cancer that requires an expensive drug treatment, the medical option may be to deny you the drug that can cure you and instead allow you a cheaper pain killer instead.

All you Loonys that denied this was true when I first mentioned this can all apologize and admit I was right again. Check yesterdays NYT, we all know they don't lie.

You lying scumbag.

You provide no source.

That's because it's not true.

You are a lying scumbag.

Guest Guest

No, you were outed as a liar - again - and again and again and again and again and again . . .

Krugman said that government won't pay for "treatments" that don't work. http://www.infowars.com/krugman-admits-death-panels-exist/

You're lying when you say that this will be applied to "the drug that can cure you." Show us where Krugman said that. You can't because he didn't. It isn't true. It's false. It's a lie. And you are a lying right wing scumbag.

Lying right wing scumbags like you say this is proof of death panels. All it's proof of is that you call the agencies that set these policies "death panels."

And of course if the government agreed to pay for every quack remedy whether it was effective or not, you'd be complaining that the government was wasting your money. No matter what they do, you'll never accept it.

Which makes you a lying right wing scumbag.

And if you want a second opinion, you're a stupid lying right wing scumbag.

Guest Guest
No, you were outed as a liar - again - and again and again and again and again and again . . .

Krugman said that government won't pay for "treatments" that don't work. http://www.infowars.com/krugman-admits-death-panels-exist/

You're lying when you say that this will be applied to "the drug that can cure you." Show us where Krugman said that. You can't because he didn't. It isn't true. It's false. It's a lie. And you are a lying right wing scumbag.

Lying right wing scumbags like you say this is proof of death panels. All it's proof of is that you call the agencies that set these policies "death panels."

And of course if the government agreed to pay for every quack remedy whether it was effective or not, you'd be complaining that the government was wasting your money. No matter what they do, you'll never accept it.

Which makes you a lying right wing scumbag.

And if you want a second opinion, you're a stupid lying right wing scumbag.

Amen! Good that you put up the actual clip of what Krugman really said. Y

You can bet that if 2stupid4words posts it, it's a lie.

Ugh. Somebody was watching Fox and Friends instead of ACTUALLY READING A PAPER. By the way, you'll be happy to know they're replacing the lifelike robots on Fox and Friends with a more child-friendly alternative; there will now be Jim Henson style puppets providing all your REAL news.

Guest 4 the Record

Talk about a spin! That is absolutely, positively, undeniably, incontrovertibly false! Where do you get your information? Comic books? Either you have a problem with comprehension or you're making this up as you go along.

Medical option panels have been in existence as long as insurance companies have. Basically they have a license to deny coverage for extraordinary procedures or treatments such as a transplant for a 100 year old who has a myriad of other health issues and would not survive the operation. Just common sense, not denial of life-saving measures.

You really are so warped. (And I mean that in the most uncomplimentary way.)

Guest Guest
Talk about a spin! That is absolutely, positively, undeniably, incontrovertibly false! Where do you get your information? Comic books? Either you have a problem with comprehension or you're making this up as you go along.

Medical option panels have been in existence as long as insurance companies have. Basically they have a license to deny coverage for extraordinary procedures or treatments such as a transplant for a 100 year old who has a myriad of other health issues and would not survive the operation. Just common sense, not denial of life-saving measures.

You really are so warped. (And I mean that in the most uncomplimentary way.)

He listens to right wing idiots like Glen Beck tell him that Krugman said this. Since he's too stupid and too blindly partisan to check it out, he just believes it. And even if he actually sees the clip, he doesn't hear a word of it once some other right winger puts a spin on it.

The American right wing is completely nuts!

Guest 2smart4u
He listens to right wing idiots like Glen Beck tell him that Krugman said this. Since he's too stupid and too blindly partisan to check it out, he just believes it. And even if he actually sees the clip, he doesn't hear a word of it once some other right winger puts a spin on it.

The American right wing is completely nuts!

It must be the Kool-Aid, there's no other explanation for all the Loonys lack of mental acuity. Think about it: "The government won't pay for treatments

that won't work". Well who do you think will decide if the drugs won't work??? The GOVERNMENT !!!

I'll tell you a drug that does work, it's the Kool-Aid you Loonys are swigging.

Guest Please
It must be the Kool-Aid, there's no other explanation for all the Loonys lack of mental acuity. Think about it: "The government won't pay for treatments

that won't work". Well who do you think will decide if the drugs won't work??? The GOVERNMENT !!!

Kool aid, loony blah, blah, blah. Maybe they can find a treatment that will work for your limited vocabulary and lack of independent thought.

Guest Guest

IDIOT:

How do you think the insurance companies do it?