HOOD TRASH - COP TRASH

Guest DISGUSTED

Guest DISGUSTED

I HEARD THE POLICE WERE DOWN THE KINGSLAND COURTS FOR THE SAME TRASH FAMILY AGAIN. IT IS BECOMING AN EVERY OTHER NIGHT THING.

MY QUESTIONS ARE HOW MUCH MORE DO WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO AND HOW MANY MORE TIMES DOES A CHILD HAVE TO BE TORTURED? HOW MANY MORE TIMES IS THE SAME **** COP WHO STANDS THERE LAUGHING BEING UNPROFESSIONAL BECAUSE THE PERSON INVOLVED CAUSING THE TOUBLE IS HIS FRIEND.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THE MOTHER OF THE CHILD THAT WAS VERBALLY ATTACKED BY THIS MONSTER PRESSES CHARGES AGAINST BOTH THE MONSTER AND THE COP, BECASUE THE COP IS FRIENDS WITH THEM DOES NOT GIVE HER THE RIGHT TO TERRORIZE THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE OR CHILDREN IN WHICH SHE PREYS ON. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE SICK AND MENTAL BUT WHEN YOU ARE 30 YEARS OLD AND YOU GET SATISFACTION OFF ABUSING LITTLE KIDS YOU DONT DESERVE TO BREATHE.

I AM SURE IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT ALREADY OR ADDED TO THE LIST. THE COPS WERE HERE 2-3 TIMES IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS ONCE TO REMOVE THE HUSBAND AND NOW FOR THIS CRAZINESS THAT EVERY CHILD THAT WAS OUT PLAYING HAD TO WITNESS. WHAT A WAY TO LIVE!

Guest Guest
I HEARD THE POLICE WERE DOWN THE KINGSLAND COURTS FOR THE SAME TRASH FAMILY AGAIN. IT IS BECOMING AN EVERY OTHER NIGHT THING.

MY QUESTIONS ARE HOW MUCH MORE DO WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO AND HOW MANY MORE TIMES DOES A CHILD HAVE TO BE TORTURED? HOW MANY MORE TIMES IS THE SAME **** COP WHO STANDS THERE LAUGHING BEING UNPROFESSIONAL BECAUSE THE PERSON INVOLVED CAUSING THE TOUBLE IS HIS FRIEND.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THE MOTHER OF THE CHILD THAT WAS VERBALLY ATTACKED BY THIS MONSTER PRESSES CHARGES AGAINST BOTH THE MONSTER AND THE COP, BECASUE THE COP IS FRIENDS WITH THEM DOES NOT GIVE HER THE RIGHT TO TERRORIZE THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE OR CHILDREN IN WHICH SHE PREYS ON. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE SICK AND MENTAL BUT WHEN YOU ARE 30 YEARS OLD AND YOU GET SATISFACTION OFF ABUSING LITTLE KIDS YOU DONT DESERVE TO BREATHE.

I AM SURE IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT ALREADY OR ADDED TO THE LIST. THE COPS WERE HERE 2-3 TIMES IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS ONCE TO REMOVE THE HUSBAND AND NOW FOR THIS CRAZINESS THAT EVERY CHILD THAT WAS OUT PLAYING HAD TO WITNESS. WHAT A WAY TO LIVE!

If you believe that a officer is not performing his duties call the chief and make a complaint against him. otherwise your voice is useless. Dont complain on here, take it to where it belongs or keep you mouth shut. If you do not want to get invovled than say nothing because your opinion is worthless.

Guest GUEST
If you believe that a officer is not performing his duties call the chief and make a complaint against him. otherwise your voice is useless. Dont complain on here, take it to where it belongs or keep you mouth shut. If you do not want to get invovled than say nothing because your opinion is worthless.

Amen, if you think a police officer is not doing his job, contact internal affairs unit. Don't ever put up with police officers not doing there job. Do not forget that the HPD works for us.

Guest Guest

Nothing happens when you take that route, the officer proved that he is still unprofessional and plays sides. I pay your salary coward and have a right to voice my opinion where and however I want. PROTECT AND SERVE what a joke...it is more like PROTECT YOUR FRIEND and SCREW THE PEOPLE!

Guest Guest

What officer are you talking about??? It's funny because if you live in the Kingsland Courts how can you say that the police work for you???? You most likely pay $300-400 a month RENT!!! I believe the person who owns a HOME would be paying the Officers salary!!!! And anyway just because you pay taxes does not mean the Police work for you... Living in Harrison and knowing what goes on, with all the bullshi# 911 calls and stupid calls to the police, unless someone makes a complaint and is willing to SIGN it then something will be done!!!!!... If an offense occurs in front of an officer then that is different, then they must act.... Stop bantering on the Web and worry about your own problems!!!!!!!!!! TYPICAL Harrison Way!!!! worrying about everyone else's business.....

Guest jason S.
Nothing happens when you take that route, the officer proved that he is still unprofessional and plays sides. I pay your salary coward and have a right to voice my opinion where and however I want. PROTECT AND SERVE what a joke...it is more like PROTECT YOUR FRIEND and SCREW THE PEOPLE!

"Coward" says the brave person who posts on a internet message board under GUEST..lol..what a joke .

Guest Guest

I wrote this post. You do not pay my salary. I have my own business and it has nothing to do with this town or it employees. Yes you do have the right to voice your opinion anywhere you want. I just stated that your opinion on this sight will get you no where.I just suggested that you take the proper route. I did so in the past and got good results. and I am just a plain old citizen of this town, an unknown, not related to anyone and not involve with any groups.

Guest Guest
I wrote this post. You do not pay my salary. I have my own business and it has nothing to do with this town or it employees. Yes you do have the right to voice your opinion anywhere you want. I just stated that your opinion on this sight will get you no where.I just suggested that you take the proper route. I did so in the past and got good results. and I am just a plain old citizen of this town, an unknown, not related to anyone and not involve with any groups.
And your Eye'site' is bad! Shat Up! Sight is your Visual Perception. I hope your own business is not Optometry.

Guest guest
What officer are you talking about??? It's funny because if you live in the Kingsland Courts how can you say that the police work for you???? You most likely pay $300-400 a month RENT!!! I believe the person who owns a HOME would be paying the Officers salary!!!! And anyway just because you pay taxes does not mean the Police work for you... Living in Harrison and knowing what goes on, with all the bullshi# 911 calls and stupid calls to the police, unless someone makes a complaint and is willing to SIGN it then something will be done!!!!!... If an offense occurs in front of an officer then that is different, then they must act.... Stop bantering on the Web and worry about your own problems!!!!!!!!!! TYPICAL Harrison Way!!!! worrying about everyone else's business.....

YOU CAN BELEIVE ANYTHING YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN HARRISON THE POLICE SHOULD STILL DO THERE JOB PERIOD . JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE LIVES IN THE GARDENS OR COURTS DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY BETTER THAN THEM. THE POLICE SALARY COMES FROM THE TOWN WHICH GETS MONEY FROM THE FEDERAL,STATE AND COUNTY NOT JUST THE HOMEOWNERS AND WHAT DO YOU THINK RENT IS FOR, MAYBE YOU DON'T CLAIM THE RENT YOU RECEIVE.

Guest guest

I see a drug deal everynight. The car pulls up guy gets in and drives around block and gets out . You cant call cops because its so quick and its different times. Make matters worst he works for the town around children. Try drug testing he would be fired in a heartbeat.

Guest Guest
I see a drug deal everynight. The car pulls up guy gets in and drives around block and gets out . You cant call cops because its so quick and its different times. Make matters worst he works for the town around children. Try drug testing he would be fired in a heartbeat.

*** employee!! and *******? I see him too, he was just recently busted in another town. You can usually figure out who is on the shit, no teeth.

Guest Guest

it's so sad that the person who wrote this lives in the kingsland courts and has such a lovely past and should DEF. NOT judge others would be so inticed by others peoples lives cause she has none of her own , and would twist things to make things worse than what the truth really is! some people just need to get a life and grow up!