give us a break George King

Guest *taxpayer*

Guest *taxpayer*

George can you give the tax payers a break, take a pay cut please!

This is from 2009

03 KING, GEORGE, KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 24/3

George you are right the Sup. and techers should freeze there pay or take a pay cut, but how about you.

Not poor Georgie look at me cry and ask for more power and money :(

George ia an A** he has used people to get where he is today!

He will stab people in that back in a sec.

Just yesterday i was speaking to a family member of George and she asked me if i would vote for George i said Ok "yea like i would" but what shock me is that she asked me to vote for George only not the rest of the Ticket

But that is George Playing his old games

So if your a friend of John or Bob please tell them to beware of the "SNAKE" GEORGE KING

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guess i was wrong
George can you give the tax payers a break, take a pay cut please!

This is from 2009

03 KING, GEORGE, KEARNY TOWN $147,124 $147,124 24/3

George you are right the Sup. and techers should freeze there pay or take a pay cut, but how about you.

Not poor Georgie look at me cry and ask for more power and money :P

George ia an A** he has used people to get where he is today!

He will stab people in that back in a sec.

Just yesterday i was speaking to a family member of George and she asked me if i would vote for George i said Ok "yea like i would" but what shock me is that she asked me to vote for George only not the rest of the Ticket

But that is George Playing his old games

So if your a friend of John or Bob please tell them to beware of the "SNAKE" GEORGE KING

I guess i was wrong George and Bob are both SNAKES

Bob gets 91 votes more then John

George gets 86 more votes then John

I bet George and Bob called each other this morning and had a good laugh on the work John and his family put into this election.

Both of these clowns should step down for being snakes they used John for his votes and money to get Elected

Guest Guest

I bet George and Bob called each other this morning and had a good laugh on the work John and his family put into this election.

Both of these clowns should step down for being snakes they used John for his votes and money to get Elected

You couldn't be any better with the truth.

Those two wouldn't have half the votes they got if it wasn't for Munro and his friends and family.

They both ******* the ***** *** though, anyone who knows ***** knows ***** ** ** ******* ** ***** **** ** ** *********

Guest SAD BUT TRUE

This post is sad but true. How can they face that man after they stabbed him and his family in the back?

All the talk of honor and dignity and they turn on the only one of the three that has ever done anything real for all the kids, KPD,KFD and families in need in Kearny with donations and coaching.

SHAME ON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR THEIR TREACHERY