BOE Voting Game

Guest Poll Watcher

Guest Poll Watcher

Happy Easter to everyone!

It is quite upsetting that are incumbent Bernadette McDonald has to resort to playing games with the Kearny on the Web BOE Poll. It has taken 2 weeks for the candidates to accumulate their vote counts, but McDonald, in some mysterious or shall I shall foul way, has accumulated 364 votes in a 2 hour period on Easter Sunday. I am sure everyone has nothing better to do than vote for her today.

If she has to resort to getting more votes on Easter Sunday just to make her look more competitive than she really is just what is she capable of doing. Remember this is YOUR BOE President.

I guess what some people have been posting about her is really the truth.

Vote KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY, 3 people who don't have to try to make themselves look better......they REALLY are!

Guest Poll Pooper

It is quite upsetting that are incumbent Bernadette McDonald has to resort to playing games with the Kearny on the Web BOE Poll. It has taken 2 weeks for the candidates to accumulate their vote counts, but McDonald, in some mysterious or shall I shall foul way, has accumulated 364 votes in a 2 hour period on Easter Sunday. I am sure everyone has nothing better to do than vote for her today.

If she has to resort to getting more votes on Easter Sunday just to make her look more competitive than she really is just what is she capable of doing. Remember this is YOUR BOE President.

Vote KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY, 3 people who don't have to try to make themselves look better......they REALLY are!

This whole thing smells fishy to me, like it was set up. It looks like JC may be up to something as this would be something he is capable of. Except for K-M-OM supporters, I don't think anyone on KOTW was even following the poll. Polls have never been too popular on the site.

Guest Guest

Who the hell are they, what experience do they have, why are they running, what do they want to do and what do they know about education?

Instead of the usual nose-picking remarks about people you don't like, how about telling us what your candidates propose to do and why they are competent and qualified to do it. That's the only thing that matters.

Guest Typical Incumbent Denial
This whole thing smells fishy to me, like it was set up. It looks like JC may be up to something as this would be something he is capable of. Except for K-M-OM supporters, I don't think anyone on KOTW was even following the poll. Polls have never been too popular on the site.

Nothing fishy, just follow the post's and the evidence. They all lead to her ego and dictatorship mentality.

No need to set up McDonald she is very capable of doing that herself.

The only thing fishy is she thought no one would notice.

No amount of damage control in the world will fix her reputation.

Guest Still throwing mud
Who the hell are they, what experience do they have, why are they running, what do they want to do and what do they know about education?

Instead of the usual nose-picking remarks about people you don't like, how about telling us what your candidates propose to do and why they are competent and qualified to do it. That's the only thing that matters.

You can go ask them Saturday night 7:00 PM at The Players Club behind the Board of health on Kearny Ave.

You can ask them at The Meet The Candidates night.

But please stop your cowardly , nameless attacks on the web.