discrimnation

Guest *komotion*

Guest *komotion*

i thought the lay-off process was supposed to be done the right way. laying off people with less time in

than others in the same position? hey mr mayor, how do you and your staff explain all the people being laid -off that have more time than others in the same job discription? once again the powers that be are trying to keep those who are connected, and have two, or three jobs on the town already!!!!

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS? THIS CAN BE EXPLAINED AS CORUPPTION, AND GREED !

where does the money go that the town employees have taken out of their checks in the guise o0f union dues? then the so called union tells the people being laid off they are on their own.. BULLSH888T!

GET READY READY FOR SOME PAY BACK ,IN THE FORM OF LAWSUITS.

i thought the lay-off process was supposed to be done the right way. laying off people with less time in

than others in the same position? hey mr mayor, how do you and your staff explain all the people being laid -off that have more time than others in the same job discription? once again the powers that be are trying to keep those who are connected, and have two, or three jobs on the town already!!!!

where does the money go that the town employees have taken out of their checks in the guise o0f union dues? then the so called union tells the people being laid off they are on their own.. BULLSH888T!

Your post doesn't make much sense. I'm not saying names but if you ask the question and put the appropriate positions you are talking about you might get an answer.

Guest Guest

Everyone should have expected this crap to happen when McDonough decides to keep the guy in the library, the one with a cell phone and cigarrette in hand, keep **** ****** part time aunt???? why? ********** wife, what a prize she is dealing with the residents, why are these people being protected? because they are all gophers for the mayor, ******** is a truck driver but sits his butt down the DPW as ****** secretary??? go figure, only in Harrison. The bling dude wannabe ****** man ****** has not been here longer than many hard working guys that are now faced with no job, no benefits and no regards for from our wonderfull mayor Mcdonoutht. I don't blame these people for the lawsuits, the taxpayers again will have to pay for the missmanagement of our town and the irrisponsible decisions that the Mayor and Council lay upon us. what a bunch of idiots.

Guest Guest
Your post doesn't make much sense. I'm not saying names but if you ask the question and put the appropriate positions you are talking about you might get an answer.

the violations still has too many girls.2 retired but they still dont need 5. That dept is redilious.

Guest Guest
the violations still has too many girls.2 retired but they still dont need 5. That dept is redilious.

Are you serious? this is shocking to you? REALLY???? duh! each of the remaining fill a void. the token the family member the special friend the vote getters? really get the pic?? it's done in every department and its a known fact like it or lose it! And get this, they barely know how to use the computer system! lmao its how harrison functions dont expect anything else or better. known fact more then half the ppl in town arent qualified to be in their positions. the state knows and does nothing about it! WHY=bedbuddies! :(

Guest Guest

LAWSUITS???? YOU SLAY ME! NO ONE HAS THE BALLS TO STICK IT TO THEM, COWARD BULLSHITTERS WHO JUST LIKE TO VENT THEN SMELL THE FARTS THROWN AT THEM. THE LOOP HOLE IS THE STATE IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW CHRISTIE = SH*T HE KNOWS THERE IS CORRUPTION AND DOES NOTHING B/C IF HARRISON GOES DOWN SO WILL OTHER MAJOR PLAYERS WHO THEY SLEEP WITH. MOVE OUT AND MOVE ON SON! LOL

Guest Guest

Five in the violations? Where have you been? There are at least 10 left and that is after the lay offs and retirees! And you are right about one thing, they don't need even 5!

Guest Guest
Everyone should have expected this crap to happen when McDonough decides to keep the guy in the library, the one with a cell phone and cigarrette in hand, keep **** ****** part time aunt???? why? ********** wife, what a prize she is dealing with the residents, why are these people being protected? because they are all gophers for the mayor, ******** is a truck driver but sits his butt down the DPW as ****** secretary??? go figure, only in Harrison. The bling dude wannabe ****** man ****** has not been here longer than many hard working guys that are now faced with no job, no benefits and no regards for from our wonderfull mayor Mcdonoutht. I don't blame these people for the lawsuits, the taxpayers again will have to pay for the missmanagement of our town and the irrisponsible decisions that the Mayor and Council lay upon us. what a bunch of idiots.

Don't talk about it, show your feelings at election time by not voting the incombent back in for another 4 years. That is if there is any oposition. I say get rid of them all and clean house. Vote all new people in. How much worse can it get?