I'm on board.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

If anyone had any doubts about nationalized healthcare, you can put your cares aside and embrace the IRS death panels. Fidel Castro has announced he approves of ObamaCare. What else do we need, I'm on board !!

Guest Keith
If anyone had any doubts about nationalized healthcare, you can put your cares aside and embrace the IRS death panels. Fidel Castro has announced he approves of ObamaCare. What else do we need, I'm on board !!

Just because he's a dictator doesn't meean he's an idiot. How do you think he stayed in power so long.

BTW, Sarah Palin said it better than you. As if that means anything.

Here's the scenario you might get someday. Careful what you ask for.

You are dying a long, painful death as you wallow in the gutter covered in your own feces because you can't afford decent health care.

You beg for someone to relieve you agony as your fellow man is completey indifferent to your pain and suffering. They will only notice your pathetic existence as something they need to step over as they go about thier business. Look, at thier faces as they step over you, 2smart. If you can pry your eyes open from the grimmace of pain, look at the faces of those stepping over you. Sarah Palin, John McCain, John Boehner maybe even Eric Cantor.

That's what it will look like. It won't be the faces of those YOU have demonized. It will be the faces of those who manipulated you, hook, line and sinker into thinking they were true patriots. :D

Beileve it or not 2smart, I don't want that to happen to you, or me or my fellow man. We're not talking about free houses and cars for those who refuse to work. We are talking about the health and well being of your fellow man. I bet Jesus would be " on board". Whay is that so hard for you to understand?

Guest Guest

Go back to the Kearny board you virus! Couldn't take the abuse they gave you?