MLS Strike (Red Bulls)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Wow I can see why the mayor has stepped down.... The RED BULLS SEASON MIGHT be over already!!!!! LOOK AT LINK BELOW.....

http://www.nj.com/sports/njsports/index.ss...players_au.html

My opinion is that they won't strike. Major League soccer still has growing pains. They don't draw huge crows, so the players don't have much bargaining power. The owners will throw them a bone and they will accept it. What other choice do they have?

As for the Mayor stepping down, there will be another announcement that he has received many phone calls asking him to reconsider. He will then announce that he will run for re-election.

Guest guest
My opinion is that they won't strike. Major League soccer still has growing pains. They don't draw huge crows, so the players don't have much bargaining power. The owners will throw them a bone and they will accept it. What other choice do they have?

As for the Mayor stepping down, there will be another announcement that he has received many phone calls asking him to reconsider. He will then announce that he will run for re-election.

About the Mayor's announcement. It was made before he asked ******* if it was OK not to run. I guess he will run again if ****** and the ****** are not done with their business with him. You aren't allowed to quit without permission - Be you the Mayor or whatever you are.

Guest Guest
before he asked *******. he will run again if ****** and the ****** are not done

With all these ******* and ****** and ******, it makes you wonder who the man behind the curtain is protecting.

Enough with the personal choice to censor, make everyone register a name and say what they want.

Guest Guest
About the Mayor's announcement. It was made before he asked ******* if it was OK not to run. I guess he will run again if ****** and the ****** are not done with their business with him. You aren't allowed to quit without permission - Be you the Mayor or whatever you are.

This must be the road to Public Works...Something is going on and it smells....He has something on the Mayor and is taking full advantage of it.... this is the reason he is allowed to run the town.... Ask most Department heads and they will tell you to go ask *-----. why? must be big. Mayor has no balls, neither do most of the council members.

Guest Guest
With all these ******* and ****** and ******, it makes you wonder who the man behind the curtain is protecting.

Enough with the personal choice to censor, make everyone register a name and say what they want.

Starting with you, 'Guest.' :ph34r:

Guest Guest
This must be the road to Public Works...Something is going on and it smells....He has something on the Mayor and is taking full advantage of it.... this is the reason he is allowed to run the town.... Ask most Department heads and they will tell you to go ask *-----. why? must be big. Mayor has no balls, neither do most of the council members.

Maybe if McCheese does not run the Public Works Dept. won't be able to run the town any more. Maybe he will be on the next layoff. Now wouldn't that be something!

Guest Guest

Nor do most people who use "guest".

Guest Guest

Who cares, I hope they do go on strike. That stadium is going to make traffic a beast here in Harrison. And it already is a pain in the ass most of the time without it open. I hope it never opens.

Guest Guest
Nor do most people who use "guest".

Well as I hear it, Pete really ran the town and McCheese was just the figure head. Now poor Pete is gone,rest in peace, and McChese can't find his way out of a paper bag. He would be stupid to run again. Whowver gets in it will be like putting Obama here in office. So much to look into and so much to cut out and so much corruption. I hear there is alot of atomososity amoung the employees being laid off. Why me and not you? I have the more experience than you. But honey, you are not married to J*** G*****. I hear she made alot of the calls on the lay offs now that the right hand man is gone to his resting place. She just does not have the brains nor the know how. Just stay as secretarial and you will be ok. Keep picking out the important things like flowers, and street lights and big expensive clocks that we don't need. YOu don't know BECASUE YOU DON'T LIVE IN THIS TOWN EITHER! Ya ass!

Guest Guest

You were right on both points. The Mayor is running for re-election and there will be no strike. Maybe you should take over as advisor to the Mayor. You are brilliant.

Guest Guest
You were right on both points. The Mayor is running for re-election and there will be no strike. Maybe you should take over as advisor to the Mayor. You are brilliant.

He alrady has an advisor, you can find him at the DPW, something to do with the ********* ****** that is the reason mayor can't go yet, there are still payments due...... How bout those Red Bulls

Guest Guest
Well as I hear it, Pete really ran the town and McCheese was just the figure head. Now poor Pete is gone,rest in peace, and McChese can't find his way out of a paper bag. He would be stupid to run again. Whowver gets in it will be like putting Obama here in office. So much to look into and so much to cut out and so much corruption. I hear there is alot of atomososity amoung the employees being laid off. Why me and not you? I have the more experience than you. But honey, you are not married to J*** G*****. I hear she made alot of the calls on the lay offs now that the right hand man is gone to his resting place. She just does not have the brains nor the know how. Just stay as secretarial and you will be ok. Keep picking out the important things like flowers, and street lights and big expensive clocks that we don't need. YOu don't know BECASUE YOU DON'T LIVE IN THIS TOWN EITHER! Ya ass!

Please define atomososity I couldn't find it in Webster's dictionary. Obviously, you or someone you care about got one of the calls. Thank goodness you are not teaching anything in the school system, you can't even spell!