Where's Wado...err...Superintendent

Guest anon

Guest Guest
The Harrison Superintendent has been awol for days on end. He must be hitting 30+ days since july...at 230K ya think he would be more responsible!

He's trying to figure out the budget and how he spent the surplus on his new office. How is he going to explain that to the state?

Guest guest
The Harrison Superintendent has been awol for days on end. He must be hitting 30+ days since july...at 230K ya think he would be more responsible!

But he makes sure he shows up for a minute at each photo op.

Guest Guest

Isn't it interesting that since McDonough is out of the game it's now open season on Doran? As if testifying at and attending conferences and hearings is not part of his job as Superintendent. I don't hear any of the administrators or teachers complaining about him. Get a life.

Guest Guest
Isn't it interesting that since McDonough is out of the game it's now open season on Doran? As if testifying at and attending conferences and hearings is not part of his job as Superintendent. I don't hear any of the administrators or teachers complaining about him. Get a life.

Maybe he went to Vermont to get married. We will find out when he gets the family plan for his health insurance.

Guest Taxed to the Max.

Let's see; President of the United States - $175,000.

United States Senator - $179,000.

1 sq. mile town school head - $230,000.

Obscene is the word that comes to mind.

Let's see; President of the United States - $175,000.

United States Senator - $179,000.

1 sq. mile town school head - $230,000.

Obscene is the word that comes to mind.

The President of the United States makes $400,000 a year. (Base Salary)

United States Senator $174,000.

By Law the highest paid Federal Employee is the President of the United States. Interesting side note when Bobby Ross was hired as the football coach for Army he was paid by the Alumni Association to create a loophole.

It's not that hard to figure this stuff out.

Guest Guest

It's open season on Doran, not because the mayor isn't running, but because there have been several posts on this board indicating that he will be a king maker in the next election. Except for those he has given jobs to his approval polls have plummeted to an all time low. He actually believes he should earn more than the governor of the state. Thinking like this is the reason for the attacks on him. Again if you are so tight with him perhaps you will give us a list of his accomplishments.

Guest Guest
Except for those he has given jobs to his approval polls have plummeted to an all time low.

Wow, there was a poll taken about Doran in Harrison???

Was that Gallup? The Rasmussen Report? Or perhaps it was the Pew Research Center?

Pretty funny!!! :ph34r:

Guest parent

A 5% cut to schools will be a recipe for disaster, unless you think having 40-45 kids in a class makes sense. Christie has a vendetta against the NJEA but our kids will be the ones who will ultimately pay the price.

Guest Guest
A 5% cut to schools will be a recipe for disaster, unless you think having 40-45 kids in a class makes sense. Christie has a vendetta against the NJEA but our kids will be the ones who will ultimately pay the price.

That's exactly what will happen in Harrison, class size will rise. What should happen is we should not be paying the superintendent $250,000 a year. Hiring more janitors than we need, having after school programs that are nothing more than a taxpayer-funded baby-sitting service. Providing a free lunch and breakfast, then sending the leftovers home with the kids. Lets look at the Board of Education Office and see how many positions we can eliminate. We created a bunch when we got the Abbot funding so I'm sure we can eliminate a bunch. Let's not send board members to conventions around the county, and let's keep the superintendent in town to do his job, getting our schools to run more efficiently. The cry of hurting the kids doesn't wash. There are plenty of adult positions that have nothing to do with the kids that can be cut back on or eliminated. Maybe the appointed board cant find places to cut, that's why we need an elected board.

Guest Guest
Wow, there was a poll taken about Doran in Harrison???

Was that Gallup? The Rasmussen Report? Or perhaps it was the Pew Research Center?

Pretty funny!!! :lol:

We are talking about the neighbor to neighbor poll, the bar room talk poll, the standing on the corner poll. It's harder and harder to find someone who has something good to say about Doran. Not long ago that was not the case.

Guest Guest

We are talking about the neighbor to neighbor poll, the bar room talk poll, the standing on the corner poll. It's harder and harder to find someone who has something good to say about Doran. Not long ago that was not the case.

[/quote

Neighbor To Neighbor Poll............Mrs. Kravitz

Bar Room Talk Poll.........................Drunk

Standing on the Corner Poll...........Loser

Which one of these three are you???

Given that it is you who apparently has been taking this poll, Doran and whomever he backs for Mayor look like winners to me!!!

Guest Guest
The President of the United States makes $400,000 a year. (Base Salary)

United States Senator $174,000.

By Law the highest paid Federal Employee is the President of the United States. Interesting side note when Bobby Ross was hired as the football coach for Army he was paid by the Alumni Association to create a loophole.

It's not that hard to figure this stuff out.

So than I can still assume that he the new superintendant is making $230,000/yr for 1 sq mile town? YOu think this is reasonable for us tax payers? They should all be put in jail for robery! Besides that , they have the nerve to walk the streets holding thier head up like they are somebody! They are all thieves! Taking hard earned tax dollars. They should be ****** in the Library park!

Guest Guest

Neighbor To Neighbor Poll............Mrs. Kravitz

Bar Room Talk Poll.........................Drunk

Standing on the Corner Poll...........Loser

Which one of these three are you???

Given that it is you who apparently has been taking this poll, Doran and whomever he backs for Mayor look like winners to me!!!

O.K., let's extend the poll to church, grocery store, and living room. The results are the same, no one has a good word to say about Doran. The only people saying good things are people like you who are tight with Jim. I wonder just what your relationship with him is. Again instead of picking a fight with me, why don't you list his accomplishments. Give us a list and we will see who the looser is.

Guest Guest
He's trying to figure out the budget and how he spent the surplus on his new office. How is he going to explain that to the state?

The super of our schools was having such a good time yesterday he forgot to remember that he should be indoors when he drinks. He was outside across from the Quick Check doing some dirty dancing with some other guy, come on realize that you are in the public eye. Don't blame it on the alcohol blame it on yourself dude, keep it clean. What was that all about?

Guest Guest
A "looser" is a loser who can't spell "loser."

I'm sorry I can't spell. When I went to school in Harrison, the superintendent wasn't making a quarter of a million dollars a year, so I guess I missed out. I can see that you are a winner alright. I like your rhetoric and I appreciate your close relation with your boyfriend Jim, but I still don't see the list of accomplishments.

Guest Guest
The super of our schools was having such a good time yesterday he forgot to remember that he should be indoors when he drinks. He was outside across from the Quick Check doing some dirty dancing with some other guy, come on realize that you are in the public eye. Don't blame it on the alcohol blame it on yourself dude, keep it clean. What was that all about?

Heard about that *** ******* has a picture of him pole dancing. he's putting it on utube.