Going, going ........

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The greatest national disaster ever, otherwise known as ObamaCare is just about dead. His insistance in keeping a baby killing provision in the bill will prove his undoing. Stay tuned right here for further updates ........

Guest Guest
The greatest national disaster ever, otherwise known as ObamaCare is just about dead. His insistance in keeping a baby killing provision in the bill will prove his undoing. Stay tuned right here for further updates ........

Why don't you post this on NJ.com national news or political forums? Why is it posted under Kearny? Why not Harrison/East Newark/North Arlington? Is it only a Kearny issue? Do you have ANYTHING to say about our town? Is everything under Mayor Santos that good?

Guest Guest

If only you had been aborted. Yeah, abortion is brand new and it was all Obama's idea. We never heard about it nor was it ever perfromed until Obama took office. Yes, 2smart - you are the poster child for abortion. Get over yourself.

I'm pretty sure baby killing is when somebody kills an infant or toddle. I don't think that's made legal in the Dem's healthcare bill. But if 2smart4u's right, and baby killing really is allowed, I'm completely against it!

DON'T KILL BABIES!

-KO

Guest 2smart4u
If only you had been aborted. Yeah, abortion is brand new and it was all Obama's idea. We never heard about it nor was it ever perfromed until Obama took office. Yes, 2smart - you are the poster child for abortion. Get over yourself.

"If only you had been aborted". You must be a democrat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 4 the Record

What is this preoccupation you have with an abortion provision in the health care reform bill? It just does not exist!

It was not President Obama who ruled on abortion, it was the Supreme Court. The fact that the Court decriminalized the termination of a pregnancy does not force anyone to run out and have one. It is, as all reproductive decisions should be, a private and personal choice---a difficult choice that should not be made more difficult by the threat of legal ramifications or medical mayhem. Whether insurers choose to cover those procedures is not your concern. It is your right not to do business with companies with whose policies you disagree.

In short, mind your own business.

PS: Where are the "further updates" you promised. What's the matter? Is passage of reform getting too close for comfort?

Guest 2smart4u
What is this preoccupation you have with an abortion provision in the health care reform bill? It just does not exist!

It was not President Obama who ruled on abortion, it was the Supreme Court. The fact that the Court decriminalized the termination of a pregnancy does not force anyone to run out and have one. It is, as all reproductive decisions should be, a private and personal choice---a difficult choice that should not be made more difficult by the threat of legal ramifications or medical mayhem. Whether insurers choose to cover those procedures is not your concern. It is your right not to do business with companies with whose policies you disagree.

In short, mind your own business.

PS: Where are the "further updates" you promised. What's the matter? Is passage of reform getting too close for comfort?

4 the Record, you're going to have to start watching FOX, you can't be depending on me to edify you constantly an every issue. Nany Pelosi doesn't even know what's in the 2,000 + bill, so how can you say "it just doesn't exist". You want me to think you're smart yet you say the dumbest things. Smarten up or you're just wasting my time.

Guest 4 the Record
4 the Record, you're going to have to start watching FOX, you can't be depending on me to edify you constantly an every issue. Nany Pelosi doesn't even know what's in the 2,000 + bill, so how can you say "it just doesn't exist". You want me to think you're smart yet you say the dumbest things. Smarten up or you're just wasting my time.

Just for the record (pun intended), I wouldn't watch FOX news if it were the only news outlet available. If they told me it was raining, I'd have to go outside to check.

I'm going to say this as simply as I can: THERE IS NO FEDERAL MONEY ALLOCATED FOR ABORTION IN THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE BILL. Read it slowly and repeat: THERE IS NO FEDERAL MONEY ALLOCATED FOR ABORTION IN THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE BILL.

Try prying yourself away from FOX long enough to read a newspaper. There's a great article in the Star Ledger about the nuns and Bishops of the Catholic Church urging passage of this bill for compassionate reasons and stating that it does not violate the Church's position on abortion. Is the Catholic Church conservative enough for you? Or are they in on the "baby killing" conspiracy too?

Guest 2smart4u
Just for the record (pun intended), I wouldn't watch FOX news if it were the only news outlet available. If they told me it was raining, I'd have to go outside to check.

I'm going to say this as simply as I can: THERE IS NO FEDERAL MONEY ALLOCATED FOR ABORTION IN THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE BILL. Read it slowly and repeat: THERE IS NO FEDERAL MONEY ALLOCATED FOR ABORTION IN THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE BILL.

Try prying yourself away from FOX long enough to read a newspaper. There's a great article in the Star Ledger about the nuns and Bishops of the Catholic Church urging passage of this bill for compassionate reasons and stating that it does not violate the Church's position on abortion. Is the Catholic Church conservative enough for you? Or are they in on the "baby killing" conspiracy too?

So you're telling me you're willfully ignorant and refuse to change. OK with me.

Guest History in the Making

Not at all:

Washington DC: NETWORK, A National Catholic Social Justice Lobby, released the text of a letter to Congress supporting healthcare legislation from organizations and communities representing tens of thousands of Catholic Sisters. This letter (text below), which is being delivered to each Member of Congress today, comes just days after a statement in support of passing healthcare reform by Sister Carol Keehan, President and CEO of the Catholic Health Association. NETWORK strongly supports both documents and is working on all levels to promote passage in the next few days of a strong healthcare bill that will extend healthcare coverage to millions more people while eliminating unjust practices in the healthcare field. (See http://www.networklobby.org/press/3-14-10H...hcareReform.htm for NETWORK’s reaction to Catholic Health Association statement.)

This is the text of the letter being sent to all Members of Congress:

Dear Members of Congress:

We write to urge you to cast a life-affirming “yes” vote when the Senate health care bill (H.R. 3590) comes to the floor of the House for a vote as early as this week. We join the Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHA), which represents 1,200 Catholic sponsors, systems, facilities and related organizations, in saying: the time is now for health reform AND the Senate bill is a good way forward.

As the heads of major Catholic women’s religious order in the United States, we represent 59,000 Catholic Sisters in the United States who respond to needs of people in many ways. Among our other ministries we are responsible for running many of our nation’s hospital systems as well as free clinics throughout the country.

We have witnessed firsthand the impact of our national health care crisis, particularly its impact on women, children and people who are poor. We see the toll on families who have delayed seeking care due to a lack of health insurance coverage or lack of funds with which to pay high deductibles and co-pays. We have counseled and prayed with men, women and children who have been denied health care coverage by insurance companies. We have witnessed early and avoidable deaths because of delayed medical treatment.

The health care bill that has been passed by the Senate and that will be voted on by the House will expand coverage to over 30 million uninsured Americans. While it is an imperfect measure, it is a crucial next step in realizing health care for all. It will invest in preventative care. It will bar insurers from denying coverage based on pre-existing conditions. It will make crucial investments in community health centers that largely serve poor women and children. And despite false claims to the contrary, the Senate bill will not provide taxpayer funding for elective abortions. It will uphold longstanding conscience protections and it will make historic new investments – $250 million – in support of pregnant women. This is the REAL pro-life stance, and we as Catholics are all for it.

Congress must act. We are asking every member of our community to contact their congressional representatives this week. In this Lenten time, we have launched nationwide prayer vigils for health care reform. We are praying for those who currently lack health care. We are praying for the nearly 45,000 who will lose their lives this year if Congress fails to act. We are also praying for you and your fellow Members of Congress as you complete your work in the coming days. For us, this health care reform is a faith mandate for life and dignity of all of our people.

We urge you to vote “yes” for life by voting yes for health care reform in H.R. 3590.

Sincerely,

Guest Keith
So you're telling me you're willfully ignorant and refuse to change. OK with me.

At least you keep your monitor clean. You can see your reflection.

Now we'll pose yet another question. Can you pull your head out of your ass long enough to answer the question about whether or not the Catholic church is conservative enough for you?

I guess the saddest thing about you, and there are many, is that you expect to be taken seriously.

So will you answer the question or not? That's what I thought.

Guest 2smart4u
At least you keep your monitor clean. You can see your reflection.

Now we'll pose yet another question. Can you pull your head out of your ass long enough to answer the question about whether or not the Catholic church is conservative enough for you?

I guess the saddest thing about you, and there are many, is that you expect to be taken seriously.

So will you answer the question or not? That's what I thought.

Keith, haven't heard from you since you were locked up. I always thought that ***** ********* charge was bogus.

Guest 4 the Record

Uh, you were saying.....? So where are your "further updates"?

Holy resurrection, Batman! What a victory for the O'Man! I can't wait to watch the Republican naysayers "spin" themselves into the ground on this one. I heard that Glenn Beck soiled his pants when the votes were counted.

You know, 2smart, I see a career for you as a "false prophet". What are you----0 for 5 now?

Guest 2smart4u
Uh, you were saying.....? So where are your "further updates"?

Holy resurrection, Batman! What a victory for the O'Man! I can't wait to watch the Republican naysayers "spin" themselves into the ground on this one. I heard that Glenn Beck soiled his pants when the votes were counted.

You know, 2smart, I see a career for you as a "false prophet". What are you----0 for 5 now?

Here's my further updates. The spineless dems caved. They accepted the secret deals, payoffs, promises and threats of Pelosi and Obama. If another trillion dollar entitlement progam makes you happy then the Kool-Aid has done it's job.

Get ready for the next big entitlement program coming down the pipeline: Immigration Reform. Forgive illegals, give them free government healthcare, welfare and housing. What's another billion or so, I'm sure you'll like that one too. Drink up.

Guest Guest
Here's my further updates. The spineless dems caved. They accepted the secret deals, payoffs, promises and threats of Pelosi and Obama. If another trillion dollar entitlement progam makes you happy then the Kool-Aid has done it's job.

Get ready for the next big entitlement program coming down the pipeline: Immigration Reform. Forgive illegals, give them free government healthcare, welfare and housing. What's another billion or so, I'm sure you'll like that one too. Drink up.

HAAAHAHAHA!!

Go cry, emo boy. We know why you're so mad. The Rethuglicans pulled out all of the fear-mongering stops to try and keep their fatcat friends in the insurance industry from losing a percentage point of profit and STILL LOST!

The fact is-what would have been spineless would be caving in to the Tea Parties' death threats.

Guest 4 the Record

And the spin begins!!! Blah, blah, blah.....yada, yada, yada. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Face it----you were wrong. AGAIN! Can you say LOSER, boys and girls?

Sorry, gotta go. I'm hosting a rally of migrant workers and I want to get them all signed up for health care before they go back to Mexico.

Guest 2smart4u
And the spin begins!!! Blah, blah, blah.....yada, yada, yada. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Face it----you were wrong. AGAIN! Can you say LOSER, boys and girls?

Sorry, gotta go. I'm hosting a rally of migrant workers and I want to get them all signed up for health care before they go back to Mexico.

That's kind of you, don't forget to sign up their extended families back in Mexico. More the merrier.

Guest Guest
The greatest national disaster ever, otherwise known as ObamaCare is just about dead. His insistance in keeping a baby killing provision in the bill will prove his undoing. Stay tuned right here for

further updates ........

Here's the latest update, genius!

YOU LOSE - AGAIN.

AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WIN!

Way to go, PRESIDENT OBAMA!

YOU MAKE US PROUD!