Suggestion for Mayor

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

Now that you've identified 40 something positions to cut or reduce, I notice you've missed one. Have you considered reducing the Superintendents salary down to the level of the Governor, $175,000 ? How does one justify paying the Superintendent of the school system in Harrison, a one square-mile town, a reported STARTING salary of $225,000., $50,000. more than the Governor of NJ ?

If this reported salary is accurate, it's outrageous. You're cutting part time positions that will save peanuts while ignoring this obvious travesty.

Now that you've identified 40 something positions to cut or reduce, I notice you've missed one. Have you considered reducing the Superintendents salary down to the level of the Governor, $175,000 ? How does one justify paying the Superintendent of the school system in Harrison, a one square-mile town, a reported STARTING salary of $225,000., $50,000. more than the Governor of NJ ?

If this reported salary is accurate, it's outrageous. You're cutting part time positions that will save peanuts while ignoring this obvious travesty.

You are writting this email on the wrong site! You should be sending it to the govenor. Let him look into this! Aned you are absolutly correct. I agree with you 100%. No only that, where have you ever heard of a serectary making over $110,000 no matter who she is secretary to? Time to start restructuring and cutting these outrageous salaries.

You are writting this email on the wrong site! You should be sending it to the govenor. Let him look into this! Aned you are absolutly correct. I agree with you 100%. No only that, where have you ever heard of a serectary making over $110,000 no matter who she is secretary to? Time to start restructuring and cutting these outrageous salaries.

Here is where you should send this information to,

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

GOVERNOR CHRIS CHRISTIE

P.O. BOX 001

TRENTON N.J. 08625

Let all your friends and neighbors that feel the same way know and they can all write and voice their feelings about priorities harrison should be concerned about.