PATH Sidewalk Clearing

Guest Guest

Whose responsibility is it to clear the sidewalk leading to the PATH station on Frank E. Rodgers Blvd? Is it the town or the owner of the lot to be developed?

Every time it snows, this sidewalk is NEVER cleared. Since it leads to the PATH station, this is probably the most traversed sidewalk in town. Ridiculous!

Whose responsibility is it to clear the sidewalk leading to the PATH station on Frank E. Rodgers Blvd? Is it the town or the owner of the lot to be developed?

Every time it snows, this sidewalk is NEVER cleared. Since it leads to the PATH station, this is probably the most traversed sidewalk in town. Ridiculous!

The responsibility lays in the hands of the property owners, it is up to the town of harrison to make these people aware of their responsibilities. The Construction Dept., the Health Department and the Department of Public Works are the people responsible for doing their job on behalf of Harrison, afterall they get paid to do so. These departments should be held accountable for their responsibilities also. All day the construction department guy in the grey car drove around town smoking a cigar doing what??? what does this guy do? he is seen driving around all day or running inside someones house with some papers in hand. I think this guy lives in Church Street and parks in a handicapped parking spot. What's wrong with him?

Due to the fact that our town leader, Mcdonought is incompetent and unable to do the job and unable to delegate to department bosses about the responsiblity of the developing people. the street department should be contacting the responsible parties. it seams that they treat these rich people/developing the property differently from the regular hard working home owner that knows his/her responsiblity to clean their sidewalks and put out the garbage on the delgated days.

It's the repsponsibility of the Port Authority. Call Gov Christie, he just appointed one of his friends, Bill Baroni as the deputy director of the Port Authority at a salary of almost $300,000. He should at least be able able to get a sidewalk cleared.

The responsibility lays in the hands of the property owners, it is up to the town of harrison to make these people aware of their responsibilities. The Construction Dept., the Health Department and the Department of Public Works are the people responsible for doing their job on behalf of Harrison, afterall they get paid to do so. These departments should be held accountable for their responsibilities also. All day the construction department guy in the grey car drove around town smoking a cigar doing what??? what does this guy do? he is seen driving around all day or running inside someones house with some papers in hand. I think this guy lives in Church Street and parks in a handicapped parking spot. What's wrong with him?

he most likely, busted your balls on something .why the bad taste????

at least he's not a dressmaker.

It's the repsponsibility of the Port Authority. Call Gov Christie, he just appointed one of his friends, Bill Baroni as the deputy director of the Port Authority at a salary of almost $300,000. He should at least be able able to get a sidewalk cleared.

Thats not fair because if we don't shovel the walks in front of our homes we get fined!

Frank E Roders from NJ Railroad Ave to the PATH Station is NEVER shoveled. I've called the Mayor's office and Health Dept about this numerous times. I even told the person who answered the phone in the mayor's office to have the mayor walk past his redevelopment zone to the PATH. The sidewalk outside the PATH is clear, it's the redevelopment area that never is. I've also called when sidewalk on the S.W. corner of Frank E Rodgers and Bergen St isn't shoveled. The lady in the mayor's office who answered the phone DIDN"T even know where Bergen St was.

He does absolutely nothing and thinks he's the construction cop. I can't believe he has a handicap parking spot, there is absolutely nothing wrong the one can observe, he runs, walks, climbs no problem. his handicapp is probably his mouth, he talks way too much and says absolutely nothing.

Frank E Roders from NJ Railroad Ave to the PATH Station is NEVER shoveled. I've called the Mayor's office and Health Dept about this numerous times. I even told the person who answered the phone in the mayor's office to have the mayor walk past his redevelopment zone to the PATH. The sidewalk outside the PATH is clear, it's the redevelopment area that never is. I've also called when sidewalk on the S.W. corner of Frank E Rodgers and Bergen St isn't shoveled. The lady in the mayor's office who answered the phone DIDN"T even know where Bergen St was.

What do you want for $118,000 a year.

He does absolutely nothing and thinks he's the construction cop. I can't believe he has a handicap parking spot, there is absolutely nothing wrong the one can observe, he runs, walks, climbs no problem. his handicapp is probably his mouth, he talks way too much and says absolutely nothing.

dear complaintent

he most likely, busted your balls too.

hey construction cop guy keep up the good work.

those who choose the wrongway to do things.

pay your fines...

know exactly whom you are writing about, that was a job handed out by the mayor, his wife also got a job handed to her in harrison. he is not a **** *** man, came into my store walked out and ***** the ****** and ******** on the ******, what a ****.