Traffic

Guest Sitting in traffic

Guest Sitting in traffic

Yesterday was another great day of traffic in Harrison. It started all the way on Market Street in Newark, continued over the Jackson Street bridge and down Frank E Rodgers Blvd. Also, Harrison Ave from Rt.21 to Frank E. Rodgers was backed up. I heard that the Red Bull Stadium was hiring, which caused this much traffic. What will happen when there is a game?? It took me 30 minutes to go from McWhorter St and Market St in Newark to Quik Chek on Bergen St.

When will this town get some relief in traffic? There's even traffic on a Saturday afternoon when everyone is heading to Walmart. Does the Mayor have any plans come March 20?

Yesterday was another great day of traffic in Harrison. It started all the way on Market Street in Newark, continued over the Jackson Street bridge and down Frank E Rodgers Blvd. Also, Harrison Ave from Rt.21 to Frank E. Rodgers was backed up. I heard that the Red Bull Stadium was hiring, which caused this much traffic. What will happen when there is a game?? It took me 30 minutes to go from McWhorter St and Market St in Newark to Quik Chek on Bergen St.

When will this town get some relief in traffic? There's even traffic on a Saturday afternoon when everyone is heading to Walmart. Does the Mayor have any plans come March 20?

Hppefully he will resign.......

Guest BlueTideBacker

I think his plans are to be in Belmar.

HARRISON ******

AHHH, the North Frank. E. Rodgers Boulevard Location, I've been there before the day before Election Day 2006. We were told we must help since we are educators and distributors of love. I'm starting to see the big picture and the way the game is played.

• 1 month later...
Guest Red bull

Great planning to have 1 lane leading from Bergen St to the Red Bull Arena. Traffic started backing up 4.5 hours before kickoff. Wouldn't it have made sense to have 2-3 lanes going to the Arena before and 2-3 lanes going away from the Arena after the game. What a wonderful job. Who is the idiot that decided to put all the cones and have only 1 lane?? Now the side streets are becoming raceways for the people frustrasted from sitting in traffic.

Guest Guest
Great planning to have 1 lane leading from Bergen St to the Red Bull Arena. Traffic started backing up 4.5 hours before kickoff. Wouldn't it have made sense to have 2-3 lanes going to the Arena before and 2-3 lanes going away from the Arena after the game. What a wonderful job. Who is the idiot that decided to put all the cones and have only 1 lane?? Now the side streets are becoming raceways for the people frustrasted from sitting in traffic.

Stop being a hater, take pride in our town. The PD, HFD, and all those who help put Harrison back on the map should be proud. There was no traffic problems, just people who want the town not to make a come back.

Guest Guest
Stop being a hater, take pride in our town. The PD, HFD, and all those who help put Harrison back on the map should be proud. There was no traffic problems, just people who want the town not to make a come back.

wow how backwards do you need to be - pride in Harrison because the NY Red Bulls call it home for a few months out of the year?

Guest F off j off
wow how backwards do you need to be - pride in Harrison because the NY Red Bulls call it home for a few months out of the year?

first off you are stupid bc the plan is to hold other events there during off season dip sh*t! what kind of home when taxpayers have to pay the bills n assume the position so a few lousy groups get to play. screw that sh*t close the sh*t down and blame it on the democrats who have f*cked thias state and county long enough. the message is clear GET THE F*CK OUT N TAKE YOUR F8CKIN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH YOU!

Guest Guest
Where does one apply for a job as Traffic Control Officer???

where else where the smell of azzz is detected and welcome site! WHERE MOST OF THE COPS GOT THEIR PROMOTIONS OR FUDGE STIRRED N A FEW TOWN EMPLOYEES LOL THE END! OFF DAVIS AVENUE LMAO

Guest Guest

exactly, and what does Harrison get for that? and what happens when Red Bulls are not playing? There has got to be many other things in Harrison that one can be proud of.