Fundraising

Guest *Holy Cross Church*

Guest falling angle

you got to be kidding. in these tough times you want to donate money to the richest religion in the world. let have the pope bail them out , cash in some of their priceless holdings and be like jesus said, " give up your worldly possessions and wealth and follow me" , what ever happened to that idea? shame on them they live in luxury while the rest of the world suffers.

Guest Spanish Pavillion

"you got to be kidding. in these tough times you want to donate money to the richest religion in the world. let have the pope bail them out , cash in some of their priceless holdings and be like jesus said, " give up your worldly possessions and wealth and follow me" , what ever happened to that idea? shame on them they live in luxury while the rest of the world suffers."

I don't expect you to contribute, I will. I expect you to eat a good dinner that week, your going to eat dinner any how. Eat at the Spanish Pavillion and I will donate %15 of food sales to the Church.

STAY POSITIVE, HAVE FAITH, BE HAPPY

its easy to complain, harder to do something about it - Mike