WHY WHY WHY

Guest Guest

IF HARRISON IS IN A HOLE AND LAYING OFF EMPLOYEES, WHAT ARE THEY STILL DOING OUT ON THE STREET REMOVING THE SNOW AND PAYING ALL KINDS OF OVERTIME? THEY WERE OUT ON FRIDAY THEY ARE OUT TODAY AND I WAS TOLD THEY WILL BE OUT TOMMORROW. THAT IS ABUSE OF TAXPAYER MONEY. WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THEIR JOB WAS DONE AND WELL DONE IN THE CLEANING OF THE STREETS AND HELPING PEOPLE GET TO WORK AND MOVE AROUND TOWN. AS I UNDERSTAND THEY HAD A PAID HOLIDAY ON FRIDAY AND THEY HAVE A PAID HOLIDAY ON MONDAY, I WONDER IF THEY ARE COMING IN AGAIN ON MONDAY. THE TAXPAYERS ARE BEING CHEATED AND THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL DON'T CARE.

IF HARRISON IS IN A HOLE AND LAYING OFF EMPLOYEES, WHAT ARE THEY STILL DOING OUT ON THE STREET REMOVING THE SNOW AND PAYING ALL KINDS OF OVERTIME? THEY WERE OUT ON FRIDAY THEY ARE OUT TODAY AND I WAS TOLD THEY WILL BE OUT TOMMORROW. THAT IS ABUSE OF TAXPAYER MONEY. WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THEIR JOB WAS DONE AND WELL DONE IN THE CLEANING OF THE STREETS AND HELPING PEOPLE GET TO WORK AND MOVE AROUND TOWN. AS I UNDERSTAND THEY HAD A PAID HOLIDAY ON FRIDAY AND THEY HAVE A PAID HOLIDAY ON MONDAY, I WONDER IF THEY ARE COMING IN AGAIN ON MONDAY. THE TAXPAYERS ARE BEING CHEATED AND THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL DON'T CARE.

Because, Because, Because Friday and Monday doubletime; Sat. and Sun. time and a half!

Ah! Give them a break. Most of them will be out of work permanently after another month. Let them make what they can now. Most of them will never get another job because they a half short of any smarts.

Disgruntled soon to be former town employee - they are busting their ass earning that paycheck. OT or not life su.cks for us all.

I for one have no problem paying my taxes for hard work. Mismanagement is another thing. You would rather they sit idle while we wait for the next storm to pack it on top?

Disgruntled soon to be former town employee - they are busting their ass earning that paycheck. OT or not life su.cks for us all.

I for one have no problem paying my taxes for hard work. Mismanagement is another thing. You would rather they sit idle while we wait for the next storm to pack it on top?

If they don't remove the snow its harrison doesn't give a shit. Now they are all working these hours and you people still complain. Shit the ....up in plain english you bunch of jealous assholes who mine everyones business but their own. Of course they don't mind their out but working all these days and not having a day off to spend with their families S**K. You people are never happy. I hope when all these people go we get a foot of snow and all your asses have to stay in because they won't be cleaning up. It will S**K for you's hahahahaha

If they don't remove the snow its harrison doesn't give a shit. Now they are all working these hours and you people still complain. Shit the ....up in plain english you bunch of jealous assholes who mine everyones business but their own. Of course they don't mind their out but working all these days and not having a day off to spend with their families S**K. You people are never happy. I hope when all these people go we get a foot of snow and all your asses have to stay in because they won't be cleaning up. It will S**K for you's hahahahaha

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Because, Because, Because Friday and Monday doubletime; Sat. and Sun. time and a half!

Even that man that is related to the Valentes is out, he put on alot weight, what happened to him? does he work inside now?

Guest Nurse Rachet

I have a nice comfortable room waiting for you.

Snow removal on President's Day, what a nice paycheck that will be. I wish I was the guy sitting in the pickup blocking the street and doing nothing. Those lazy asses should be walking down the street shoveling out the driveway aprons that gets covered in snow during the snow removal. Now that would be a nice thing to see from the town.

Snow removal on President's Day, what a nice paycheck that will be. I wish I was the guy sitting in the pickup blocking the street and doing nothing. Those lazy asses should be walking down the street shoveling out the driveway aprons that gets covered in snow during the snow removal. Now that would be a nice thing to see from the town.
Most of us who live in harrison, do not have off street parking. Without snow removal, where will I be able to park my car? Shouldn't I be able to park?

Guest *trickshot*

yes i guess your right! they even had people working who retired, and even had a non town employee

driving one of the small plow trucks, he is supposedly the bosses friend! what kind of shit is this? people wake up! the corruption is at it's peak in harrisoh.

NO ONE ON THIS TOWN BUSTS THIER SO CALLED ASSES! I WOULDN'T CALL SITTING IN A TRUCK PUSHIN OR PICKUP UP SNOW BUSTING THIER ASS. THE MAHINE THEY ARE WORKING IS DOING ALL THE WORK! I DON'T SEE ANYONE DOING MANUAL WORK OUT THERE DO YOU? NO, YOU DON'T!

They can do it during regular working hours when we are all at work, not on Saturdays and Sundays.

yes i guess your right! they even had people working who retired, and even had a non town employee

driving one of the small plow trucks, he is supposedly the bosses friend! what kind of shit is this? people wake up! the corruption is at it's peak in harrisoh.

That is the police officer that is getting paid unlimitted sick time. Unless he is back at work on light duty is he? this does not look good for Harrison does it?