Passaic Valley Thieves

Guest Guest

WOW now thats Passaic Valley news. The Chief is resigning!!!!! I guess Christie struck a few nerves down there.

What about our Mayor and Deputy Mayor what are there salaries there?

2008 Salary: MCDONOUGH RAYMOND PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $104,356 $106,856 Public Employees Retirement System

(The first number is salary at Passaic Valley; the second number is total salary for the year in the pension system.)

Then there is the article that states what $313k Christiansen has done there?

"Ambrosino said Christiansen will depart having put in place millions worth of savings and efficiencies at the agency, which serves 48 communities and 1.5 million people in Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Hudson counties"

WHy has my water bill gone up almost 45% in the last 3years???? WTF MAYOR!!!!!!!!!

Below is the link for the Pass. Valley article.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/021210_Pas...gn_March_1.html

Guest Lou Lambe

WHy has my water bill gone up almost 45% in the last 3years???? WTF MAYOR!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know the difference between water and sewage I'm not sure that I trust your math but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Naturally, your anger would be more effective if you actually direct it to the right place. If you would like to know how much PVSC charges you I encourage you to ask the town for a copy of PVSC's actual bill. For the record, the PVSC charges about $120 per year per household. That's less than most people spend on milk and much less than people spend on cigarettes. In return we keep you from swimming in your own excrement and dying from any of a number of horrible diseases. Every place of employment has some waste, the people you carry and share the credit with, and we have ours as well. Nevertheless, I'm sure that when this is over a lot of the people that you hate will still have a job because they are good at what they do and we need them. My only question is what will you do with yourself? FYI, I don't typically comment on any board because people are cowardly, cruel, and misquided but I did use my real name because I'm not ashamed of what I've written here, even if it is falling on deaf ears.

Wow, Lou thanks for your long winded response. Thanks for making your job sound real important. I do agree with you though about the dead weight in the workplace. It just seems that Passaic Valley has a ton of it, and all the ex councilman and there kids, our mayor, east newark's mayor, our deputy mayor work there. I know every job has qualified employees, but you have to say that some of the people employed there do not belong there.... I wonder what you make there???? are you one of the 300 employees who make over $100k? I know the mayor makes that and Powell did too!!!!

If you don't know the difference between water and sewage I'm not sure that I trust your math but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Naturally, your anger would be more effective if you actually direct it to the right place. If you would like to know how much PVSC charges you I encourage you to ask the town for a copy of PVSC's actual bill. For the record, the PVSC charges about $120 per year per household. That's less than most people spend on milk and much less than people spend on cigarettes. In return we keep you from swimming in your own excrement and dying from any of a number of horrible diseases. Every place of employment has some waste, the people you carry and share the credit with, and we have ours as well. Nevertheless, I'm sure that when this is over a lot of the people that you hate will still have a job because they are good at what they do and we need them. My only question is what will you do with yourself? FYI, I don't typically comment on any board because people are cowardly, cruel, and misquided but I did use my real name because I'm not ashamed of what I've written here, even if it is falling on deaf ears.

Another "Silver Spooner" has spoken! Married into a "Royal Family" and has been hooked up ever since. Would have ended up working in West Hudson Park if it wasn't for the last name of the royalty. Don't insult peoples intelligence by trying to justify your important job at the PVSC. The whole state knows it's a dumping ground for not only sewerage, but also for political wannabe's and their families. Funny how anyone that lived in a one block radius of "The Royal Family" got jobs? You of all people should have kept your mouth shut and just have been thankful for what the "Family" did for you. At PVSC it has always been who your "Hook" was, the more powerful the hook, the higher you climbed. The spotlight is now on the PVSC after all these years and Lou take my advice, hide with the rest of the sludge. Bills are high because of the high paid salaries and ridiculous number of jobs that were handed out over the years, plain and simple! I guess when the heat is on, the "Waste" is not the only thing to start giving off a foul odor? Keep your head above the excrement because it's only going to get deeper!

Another "Silver Spooner" has spoken! Married into a "Royal Family" and has been hooked up ever since. Would have ended up working in West Hudson Park if it wasn't for the last name of the royalty. Don't insult peoples intelligence by trying to justify your important job at the PVSC. The whole state knows it's a dumping ground for not only sewerage, but also for political wannabe's and their families. Funny how anyone that lived in a one block radius of "The Royal Family" got jobs? You of all people should have kept your mouth shut and just have been thankful for what the "Family" did for you. At PVSC it has always been who your "Hook" was, the more powerful the hook, the higher you climbed. The spotlight is now on the PVSC after all these years and Lou take my advice, hide with the rest of the sludge. Bills are high because of the high paid salaries and ridiculous number of jobs that were handed out over the years, plain and simple! I guess when the heat is on, the "Waste" is not the only thing to start giving off a foul odor? Keep your head above the excrement because it's only going to get deeper!

Nice writing. Excellent grammar. I’m serious. There’s no way you graduated from Harrison High.

The use of allegory and simile would bring a smile to the face of any decent English teacher.

I hope Superintendent Doran is taking notice here.

Guest Lou Lambe
Wow, Lou thanks for your long winded response. Thanks for making your job sound real important. I do agree with you though about the dead weight in the workplace. It just seems that Passaic Valley has a ton of it, and all the ex councilman and there kids, our mayor, east newark's mayor, our deputy mayor work there. I know every job has qualified employees, but you have to say that some of the people employed there do not belong there.... I wonder what you make there???? are you one of the 300 employees who make over $100k? I know the mayor makes that and Powell did too!!!!

You're obviously very bright so I'll keep this one short. I don't need to make our job sound important, it is. People should take pride in their work. I'm sorry that you cannot comprehend that. Also, we must agree to disagree because the people that you list are not the dead weight and one is already retired. The long winded response was my pleasure. Thanks for proving my point about misguided cowards. Yes, I am one of the 80 over $100K.

As for my silver spooner friend, you seem to think you know me but you clearly don't. I grew up poor, have not been out of work since I was twelve, so yeah, I am greatful for everything that I have. That is why I put in a maximum effort. I was hired in 1988 and was not married until 1994. Which was ironically the last year that the Royal Family, as you describe, had anything to do with PVSC. I have had a great carreer since then. Check your facts. Thanks for your advice though, it's actually very good. I am genuinely concerned that things could actually get worse. Oh, I'll shut my mouth when you grow a pair and start signing something other than guest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *Resident*
You're obviously very bright so I'll keep this one short. I don't need to make our job sound important, it is. People should take pride in their work. I'm sorry that you cannot comprehend that. Also, we must agree to disagree because the people that you list are not the dead weight and one is already retired. The long winded response was my pleasure. Thanks for proving my point about misguided cowards. Yes, I am one of the 80 over $100K.

As for my silver spooner friend, you seem to think you know me but you clearly don't. I grew up poor, have not been out of work since I was twelve, so yeah, I am greatful for everything that I have. That is why I put in a maximum effort. I was hired in 1988 and was not married until 1994. Which was ironically the last year that the Royal Family, as you describe, had anything to do with PVSC. I have had a great carreer since then. Check your facts. Thanks for your advice though, it's actually very good. I am genuinely concerned that things could actually get worse. Oh, I'll shut my mouth when you grow a pair and start signing something other than guest.

Regardless of who actually performs work there and who is highly paid, you have to admit that you need a connection to get a job there. You lose all credibility without that. Perhaps you weren't married until 1994, but I'm pretty sure you were "connected" to them well before then.

Guest feduptaxpayer
Regardless of who actually performs work there and who is highly paid, you have to admit that you need a connection to get a job there. You lose all credibility without that. Perhaps you weren't married until 1994, but I'm pretty sure you were "connected" to them well before then.

You have got that right.......It is WHO YOU KNOW in order to work there not WHAT YOU KNOW