Shocking poll numbers

Guest Guest

A new NY Times poll says 81% of voters want to throw out Congress in the next election. While this can mean both dems and gop, with the dems in charge it's aimed primarily at the dems.

It's not going to be a happy second half for the annointed one.

Guest One and quit
A new NY Times poll says 81% of voters want to throw out Congress in the next election. While this can mean both dems and gop, with the dems in charge it's aimed primarily at the dems.

It's not going to be a happy second half for the annointed one.

A new poll says 99% of your posts are idiotic. And it's not just dems.

PS How's that mavericky thing working for you?

A new poll says 99% of your posts are idiotic. And it's not just dems.

PS How's that mavericky thing working for you?

Is your moniker supposed to poke fun at Palin? Because I believe there are several Democrats that have quit without finishing their first term. One, if I'm not mistaken, is the junior carpet bagger Senator from New York. Just wondering.

Guest 2smart4u
Is your moniker supposed to poke fun at Palin? Because I believe there are several Democrats that have quit without finishing their first term. One, if I'm not mistaken, is the junior carpet bagger Senator from New York. Just wondering.

The last Kennedy is bailing in Mass. Just the beginning of the landslide.

Another one is sitting in the White House.. HE never finished his first Senate Term if you recall Loki.

The junior senator from NY resigned to become Secretary of State, Palin quit to go to a tea party. Same to you I guess. Check the Alaskan polls on what the people of her home state think of her quitting. She didn't want "to become a lame duck". What a retard (satire, of course)

Guest 2 deep thinkers
Another one is sitting in the White House.. HE never finished his first Senate Term if you recall Loki.

Resigning because of higher office is not quitting. Walking away from your obligations is, it's simple which means even you should get it. Does a cop that gets promoted quit his patrolman job? No he moves up and someone else replaces him.

The junior senator from NY resigned to become Secretary of State, Palin quit to go to a tea party. Same to you I guess. Check the Alaskan polls on what the people of her home state think of her quitting. She didn't want "to become a lame duck". What a retard (satire, of course)

I would expect you liberals to be a little more politically correct. I get the satire, don't think its funny, but considering how the Dems paint themselves as the supporter of the downtrodden and less fortunate, this type of remark would be way off base.

I guess I'm just a bigger person than you.

I would expect you liberals to be a little more politically correct. I get the satire, don't think its funny, but considering how the Dems paint themselves as the supporter of the downtrodden and less fortunate, this type of remark would be way off base.

I guess I'm just a bigger person than you.

Not only are you not very smart but you like to flatter yourself without cause. W quit as governor to become President. Ford resigned his Congressional seat when Nixon appointed him as VP. There's nothing wrong with seeking higher office, especially the presidency.

Quitting in the middle of a first term to go into private life is nearly unprecedented. Diva Sarah lost interest in being governor, figured she could make more money writing books and giving speeches to idiots like you who think she's qualified to speak on national affairs. Meanwhile, she still can't address an audience without cribbing a few notes on the palm of her freaking hand like a seventh-grader.

Will you right wing-nuts ever grow up?

Guest 2smart4u
Not only are you not very smart but you like to flatter yourself without cause. W quit as governor to become President. Ford resigned his Congressional seat when Nixon appointed him as VP. There's nothing wrong with seeking higher office, especially the presidency.

Quitting in the middle of a first term to go into private life is nearly unprecedented. Diva Sarah lost interest in being governor, figured she could make more money writing books and giving speeches to idiots like you who think she's qualified to speak on national affairs. Meanwhile, she still can't address an audience without cribbing a few notes on the palm of her freaking hand like a seventh-grader.

Will you right wing-nuts ever grow up?

Outrage at a couple of words on a palm, yet no problem with a guy who can't form a thought without a teleprompter. With that reasoning it's no wonder the dems are a dying breed.