Height of Chutzpah

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama and Biden are now taking credit for the success in Iraq. They both opposed the surge that Bush ordered but are now taking credit for it's results. Chutzpah doesn't cover it.

Guest Yeah, no
They're like John Kerry, they voted AGAINST the surge, before taking credit for it.

Are you both truly that delusional? Your revisionism is pitiful. The surge would NOT have been required if the Generals got the troop levels they wanted BEFORE the bush war...look it up. Remember rummy's "you go to war with the Army you have , not the army you want" comment.

Are you both truly that delusional? Your revisionism is pitiful. The surge would NOT have been required if the Generals got the troop levels they wanted BEFORE the bush war...look it up. Remember rummy's "you go to war with the Army you have , not the army you want" comment.

BUT, did Obama and Biden both vote against the surge? Thanks for playing!!

I agree that they should have had more going in, but they wouldn't allow me into the meetings for war planning.

So this somehow allows Obama and Biden to take credit ? Not thinking to deeply, buddy.

So this somehow allows Obama and Biden to take credit ? Not thinking to deeply, buddy.

It would be "too" deeply and this Commander in Chief has reduced our presence in Iraq by over 75%. McCain said we'll be there 100 years. Deep thought indeed. You post with the brain you have -not the one you want

Guest 2smart4u
It would be "too" deeply and this Commander in Chief has reduced our presence in Iraq by over 75%. McCain said we'll be there 100 years. Deep thought indeed. You post with the brain you have -not the one you want

You need more practice at spinning. Bush's surge turned Iraq around, Obama and Biden were against the surge (remember Reid; the war is lost). The troops are leaving Iraq because of the surge, not because of anything Obama or Biden did.

I can understand Obama wanting to take credit for Iraq however, everything else he touches turns to sh-t.

You need more practice at spinning. Bush's surge turned Iraq around, Obama and Biden were against the surge (remember Reid; the war is lost). The troops are leaving Iraq because of the surge, not because of anything Obama or Biden did.

I can understand Obama wanting to take credit for Iraq however, everything else he touches turns to sh-t.

I wouldn't say that everything he touches turns to shit, but rather he is only trying to polish the turds left on his door step. You should feel good that Obama and Holder haven't thrown your boys Bush and Cheney in to gitmo for lying and staring an illegal war in the first place. Do you still defend the illegal invasion of Iraq? If so, why?

Guest 2smart4u
I wouldn't say that everything he touches turns to shit, but rather he is only trying to polish the turds left on his door step. You should feel good that Obama and Holder haven't thrown your boys Bush and Cheney in to gitmo for lying and staring an illegal war in the first place. Do you still defend the illegal invasion of Iraq? If so, why?

"polish the turds". That might be something the community organizer is qualified to do.

"polish the turds". That might be something the community organizer is qualified to do.

Really? After all your blathering that's all you got to say? Why don't you answer the question posted? I suspect it's because you can't.