Kearny Little League Baseball

Guest Baseball Parent

Guest Baseball Parent

Tuesday, February 2, 2010, there will be a meeting at the Hartung Rec Center @ 935 Passaic Ave. (across from Stewart's) Anyone interested in joining up for this season please attend the meeting at 7:30 pm. There is also open positions still available for President, Vice President, Player Agent, Major Minor Rep and Secretary. If you are interested is any of the positions and/or becoming a member you must attend this meeting. Take a role in your son or daughters baseball season to make this the best experience they could have!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010, there will be a meeting at the Hartung Rec Center @ 935 Passaic Ave. (across from Stewart's) Anyone interested in joining up for this season please attend the meeting at 7:30 pm. There is also open positions still available for President, Vice President, Player Agent, Major Minor Rep and Secretary. If you are interested is any of the positions and/or becoming a member you must attend this meeting. Take a role in your son or daughters baseball season to make this the best experience they could have!

I'm just curious. What is the role of "player agent"?

• 2 months later...
Guest gurst
I'm just curious. What is the role of "player agent"?

dOES IT MATTER. tHEY ARE GOING TO PUT ON BOARD WHOEVER THEY WANT. 3 YEARS AGO THEY CLEANED UP FOOTBALL REC. AND NOW THEY PUT SAME PEOPLE BACK ON. tHE SAME GOES FOR BASEBALL. uNLESS YOU ARE A THIEF OR DO DRUGS YOU WILL NOT BE VOTED IN.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest very curioous
dOES IT MATTER. tHEY ARE GOING TO PUT ON BOARD WHOEVER THEY WANT. 3 YEARS AGO THEY CLEANED UP FOOTBALL REC. AND NOW THEY PUT SAME PEOPLE BACK ON. tHE SAME GOES FOR BASEBALL. uNLESS YOU ARE A THIEF OR DO DRUGS YOU WILL NOT BE VOTED IN.

Who are you talking about? Or should I ask WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? JUST CURIOUS!!!

Ok you are a little crazy. I really was just curious. I have no interest in helping at this point in my life but was curious to what that position does.