The money is coming!

Guest Guest

Don't pay attention to all the anti people. Keep voting ROW-A all the way. Obama is coming with bushels of money for all of us. Obama,Obama!

The anti people don't believe but you and I know he will. Yes we can, Yes we can!

He told us it was time for a change. He did not tell us it meant losing our jobs. Keep the faith he will come with the money. All we have to do is keep the faith.

Until he comes lets think who we can blame: Town workers, New Governor, McCormicks,That pesky Lawyer who goes to the meeting.

Relax,and be Happy! Don't forget to attend the next cocktail party.

Don't pay attention to all the anti people. Keep voting ROW-A all the way. Obama is coming with bushels of money for all of us. Obama,Obama!

The anti people don't believe but you and I know he will. Yes we can, Yes we can!

He told us it was time for a change. He did not tell us it meant losing our jobs. Keep the faith he will come with the money. All we have to do is keep the faith.

Until he comes lets think who we can blame: Town workers, New Governor, McCormicks,That pesky Lawyer who goes to the meeting.

I'm trying to put this into a jingle, How bout "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool wit your pants on the ground"...

sounds like you already had a few cocktails...

------------

Don't blame our mess on Obama. He's got his hands full cleaning up the unbelievable mess left by Bush & friends.

We all know exactly who is responsible for getting our town into the mess it is in. Question is what qualified, educated people are willing to step into the election mess and try to fix it?

------------

Don't blame our mess on Obama. He's got his hands full cleaning up the unbelievable mess left by Bush & friends.

We all know exactly who is responsible for getting our town into the mess it is in. Question is what qualified, educated people are willing to step into the election mess and try to fix it?

I eally believe that obama will come though with the cash. All we have to do is to keep voteing democratic. I agree with you we know who is to blame. It's those MicCormcks that lawer nd their frends.

I wish frank was still alive none of this would be happning. He was great he never hurt nobody and he would have fixed Cristie a long time ago. All they want now is redevelopment. I don't want a job selling bee and wine at the stadium. I want to work in passaic valley next to my councilman.

Iprayed lat night that Criste and his guys leave us alone and go away.