Tell us!

Guest Guest

Just who is responsible for the condition Harrison is in? The same Party has been in control for the past 66 years. The Town has been a ward of th state for at least the last 10-15 years.

Why have the Leaders and professionals hired by them failed to do the job?

Can these questions be answered ? Let's hear it from the council. You people have voted to promote or hire these people. Where and why have you peole gone so wrong ?

Don't blame the Feds or the State. They both have given the Town more than enough. Just tell us what you have you all done?

Just who is responsible for the condition Harrison is in? The same Party has been in control for the past 66 years. The Town has been a ward of th state for at least the last 10-15 years.

Why have the Leaders and professionals hired by them failed to do the job?

Can these questions be answered ? Let's hear it from the council. You people have voted to promote or hire these people. Where and why have you peole gone so wrong ?

Don't blame the Feds or the State. They both have given the Town more than enough. Just tell us what you have you all done?

We voted "Row A all the way" just like we are supposed to do.

We voted "Row A all the way" just like we are supposed to do.

There ln lies the problem. If people want change then the people vote for that change. It seems everyone is brainwashed by all the broken promises that Mcdonogh, Doran, Bennet,Dollarhand,Haranga and The most uneducated one Narcismento (this guy can't be for real, how did he pass the vice principle test?). Haven't people realized when Doran ran against Higgins and all the poop that was dished out about Higgins through the Concerned People of Harrison (that is Doran and Harrison Realty ******). WHAT DID HE CHANGE? WHAT HAS HE DONE? WHEN IS HE GOING TO DO IT? Now I didn't metion the Mccormicks and Mandaglio because I realize they try to chang things and can't do it alone, after Mandaglio's family got their jobs she got bought and was put in a difficult position that she needs to vote with the clowns otherwise she knows what will happen, where do we live anyway? Russia? it's more the mob, a bunch of gangstas or wannabe gangstas the the mayor created by allowing a certain individual that has never held down a real job (unless *** **** **** ****** and *** ******* a real job) to be in charge. TO BE CONTINUED

Yeah and we are gtting our reward. They all got mre pensons we are geting laid off.

I am glad you all got laid off. You deserve it and more do also. I am tired of paying for your over paid salaries for you to do nothing! Now how does it feel to be like the rest of the country?

I am glad you all got laid off. You deserve it and more do also. I am tired of paying for your over paid salaries for you to do nothing! Now how does it feel to be like the rest of the country?

Let's see if you feel the same way when things you now take for granted are gone.. Do you honestly feel the people that are being laid off are overpaid? That's the whole issue we are trying to raise here but some folk just don't get it. These are dime and penny jobs, the ones that will save the town money are the ones that are NOT on the list. (duplicates, false titles,over salaried and dare I say maybe even a no show or two). But they are also the ones that Mr Mayor had everything to do with creating.. Focus on the issue. The reason this situation even exsists is due to poor decision making at the TOP. (I'm being kind with my words but you all get the message).

Good day.

I just can't wait to get another installment from this asshole!!! I hope he or she doesn't have any offspring.

Excuse me for confirming the truth about the situation here in Harrison, but I'm sure you were already aware of that. The problem is that you can't accept that someone is putting it out there, get over it dude, everyone knows that these people that claim to work for the public work only on beefing up their own pension. You obviously are the hole. To be continued

There ln lies the problem. If people want change then the people vote for that change. It seems everyone is brainwashed by all the broken promises that Mcdonogh, Doran, Bennet,Dollarhand,Haranga and The most uneducated one Narcismento (this guy can't be for real, how did he pass the vice principle test?). Haven't people realized when Doran ran against Higgins and all the poop that was dished out about Higgins through the Concerned People of Harrison (that is Doran and Harrison Realty ******). WHAT DID HE CHANGE? WHAT HAS HE DONE? WHEN IS HE GOING TO DO IT? Now I didn't metion the Mccormicks and Mandaglio because I realize they try to chang things and can't do it alone, after Mandaglio's family got their jobs she got bought and was put in a difficult position that she needs to vote with the clowns otherwise she knows what will happen, where do we live anyway? Russia? it's more the mob, a bunch of gangstas or wannabe gangstas the the mayor created by allowing a certain individual that has never held down a real job (unless *** **** **** ****** and *** ******* a real job) to be in charge. TO BE CONTINUED

You are right brother. The whole pack are only there to feather their own nests.

The problem is not the town worker it is the big salary and big mulitiple pension scammers. These guys have been raping Harrison for years. The guy that died had his hands in all the pots for years and he is praised as hero. He really was a hero to the developers. This praise alone makes one stop and think. Just where did his loyality lie.

It is kind of late for the mayor to start looking for the bond money. It seems that that should have been planned for at least a year ago. Those McCormick people asked some questions but they did not get any support fron the rest of the council. Why aren't the other concerned. Don't they have any input.

What about the heads of all of the departments why are the slient?

Did the Mayor order an audit of the redevelopment due to the death of it's head or is he willing to take responsibility for all that has been done todate.

Yeah and we are gtting our reward. They all got mre pensons we are geting laid off.

How does it feel to be like the rest of the country who are laid off? I am out of work 2 years already and you don't hear me crying! Buck up and take it like a man. You reaped enough from this town and I hope another 27 go! You get 69 weeks of unemployment and you will have to pay for Cobra just like I do. So why not you?

You are right brother. The whole pack are only there to feather their own nests.

The problem is not the town worker it is the big salary and big mulitiple pension scammers. These guys have been raping Harrison for years. The guy that died had his hands in all the pots for years and he is praised as hero. He really was a hero to the developers. This praise alone makes one stop and think. Just where did his loyality lie.

It is kind of late for the mayor to start looking for the bond money. It seems that that should have been planned for at least a year ago. Those McCormick people asked some questions but they did not get any support fron the rest of the council. Why aren't the other concerned. Don't they have any input.

What about the heads of all of the departments why are the slient?

Did the Mayor order an audit of the redevelopment due to the death of it's head or is he willing to take responsibility for all that has been done todate.

Write to Christie, I did. John Pinho has a link how to do it. I sent an email. It was easy. I wrote everything I could think of. But there is power in numbers. If he keeps getting letters he will have to look into this town. If just a few do it he will think we are just nuts instead of out learders being the nuts! SO EVERYONE WRITE THOES LETTERS OR EMAILS NOW ANOTHER ELECTION ROLLS AROUND!

Guest dogretired

None of the council members ever have any say except "aye" or "yes", with the exception of the McCormicks. It's just a rubber stamp administration. Hopefully the investigation into the Passaic Valley Sewage will bring forth some needed reform.

None of the council members ever have any say except "aye" or "yes", with the exception of the McCormicks. It's just a rubber stamp administration. Hopefully the investigation into the Passaic Valley Sewage will bring forth some needed reform.

Does this mean they are coming to take the bagman away? When they made the ****** a commissioner at Passaic Valley, the mayor and half the council got jobs. Lets see who's left standing after this investigation. This will make the quarters look like chump change.

Let's see if you feel the same way when things you now take for granted are gone.. Do you honestly feel the people that are being laid off are overpaid? That's the whole issue we are trying to raise here but some folk just don't get it. These are dime and penny jobs, the ones that will save the town money are the ones that are NOT on the list. (duplicates, false titles,over salaried and dare I say maybe even a no show or two). But they are also the ones that Mr Mayor had everything to do with creating.. Focus on the issue. The reason this situation even exsists is due to poor decision making at the TOP. (I'm being kind with my words but you all get the message).

Good day.

Yes I do realy feel that way. And tell me what is so wonderful that we get that will be taken away? Some lady finding a book for me in the library? Or maybe all the wonderful perks the town give me for paying !0,000 in taxes like picking up my garbage. Ot salting the street late at night so they can get overtime. Is this what I am going to miss? Don't get me wrong the way I thought it should be don was to decease anyone salaries that were making over $50,000 in clerical positions such as secretaries, violation clerks, library workers and street dept. workers. Also tax on the people that live out of town. They put nothing back in the town but collect high salaries. And also force the older people who can retire to retire to make room for other people instead of lay offs. I would gladly take a pay cut to keep my job and benefits, whouldn't you?

And ya know what else can be cut out? People like that guy on the street dept. and workds there and than goes to be a janitor in one of the schools. He has two jobs. That job can be given to someone that is being laid off. Talk about being greedy! That has to stop also. Everyone should only have one job and one pension and when you retire you do not get anothe position like John Trucillo. That is another job that could go to someone that is being laid off. How much money do you need John? You collected over $300,00 just for unused sick time. Now that's greedy also!

And ya know what else can be cut out? People like that guy on the street dept. and workds there and than goes to be a janitor in one of the schools. He has two jobs. That job can be given to someone that is being laid off. Talk about being greedy! That has to stop also. Everyone should only have one job and one pension and when you retire you do not get anothe position like John Trucillo. That is another job that could go to someone that is being laid off. How much money do you need John? You collected over $300,00 just for unused sick time. Now that's greedy also!

Since you mentioned **'s name, you should know all the facts. His police pension is about 98,000. His teachers pension is about 13,0000. he collects social security and received over 300,000 severence pay. That's not enough. He did the Mayor's bidding so that the Mayor could appoint a new Police Chief which prevented his nephew from competing in a civil service test for Chief and then the Mayor gave him a job with the school system checking on out of town kids. That pays around 40,000. He should volunteer to give that job up so a laid off worker can get it. That would be the right thing to do.

Since you mentioned **'s name, you should know all the facts. His police pension is about 98,000. His teachers pension is about 13,0000. he collects social security and received over 300,000 severence pay. That's not enough. He did the Mayor's bidding so that the Mayor could appoint a new Police Chief which prevented his nephew from competing in a civil service test for Chief and then the Mayor gave him a job with the school system checking on out of town kids. That pays around 40,000. He should volunteer to give that job up so a laid off worker can get it. That would be the right thing to do.
We should be thankful that he prevented "His Nepeuw" from becoming the chief. The Town Hall "smells" bad enough with all the nepotism that goes on.

Are the laid off workers allowed to take half payment for their accumulated sick days and/or vacation days? Do they have the option of returning to work in 4 or more yrs or so when more people retire & the town finances improve hopefully in the future?

The emplyees who voluntarily choose retirement, are they allowed to collect 26 wks of unemployment?