New Nail Salon

Guest Guest

Hey Girls, I found the best and cheapest nail salon in Kearny next to the Vegatable store on Passaic Avenue across from Path Mark. Mani & Pedi only $18! Any day, any time, men or woman. They gave me such a great Pedi. They put rose pedals in the water, than after they do the usual pedi things, the squeeze a fresh lime on your legs and feet , it feels so refreshing, than they use hot rocks to massage the cream into your skin. It is sooooo relaxing! They are so nice there. I get the permanent french gel on my nails, and when a nail breaks they don't charge you extra. My other salon use to charge $9 extra per break. It is $25 for a single fill in and $35 for a double gel fill in. I just got a new set yesterday, but no tips, I have my own nails and they charged me $50. I use to pay $100. Try it you will love it! I will never go any place else. You can't beat it.

Hey Girls, I found the best and cheapest nail salon in Kearny next to the Vegatable store on Passaic Avenue across from Path Mark. Mani & Pedi only $18! Any day, any time, men or woman. They gave me such a great Pedi. They put rose pedals in the water, than after they do the usual pedi things, the squeeze a fresh lime on your legs and feet , it feels so refreshing, than they use hot rocks to massage the cream into your skin. It is sooooo relaxing! They are so nice there. I get the permanent french gel on my nails, and when a nail breaks they don't charge you extra. My other salon use to charge $9 extra per break. It is $25 for a single fill in and $35 for a double gel fill in. I just got a new set yesterday, but no tips, I have my own nails and they charged me $50. I use to pay $100. Try it you will love it! I will never go any place else. You can't beat it.

Great. Run the Thistle out of town but brag about another nail salon.

Good grief!

Great. Run the Thistle out of town but brag about another nail salon.

Good grief!

Are U KIDDING ME! ANOTHER AIL SALON! theystart out with that price but just wait it will go up! There is a one stop shop on Kearny Ave. Gina's Hair Salon. GET YOUR HAIR COLOR ON AND WHILE YOU ARE WAITING YOU CAN GET YOUR NAILS DONE. THATS WHAT I CALL A GREAT PLACE TO GO. FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE OF TOWN PEOPLE THAT CARE WHATS GOING ON IN OUR TOWN!