Whe're at war ?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama gave a speech yesterday and finally acknowledged we're in a war. He actually said the word "war".

No more overseas contingency, man-made disasters, isolated insurgent incidents, et al.

He's finally seeing the light on releasing more prisoners to Yemen and closing Gitmo. But he still is resisting all logic by trying the terrorists in civilian courts. He is determined to get his way on this one and this will prove to be his downfall. Polls show 70% of americans believe the terrorist should be tried by military tribunals, defying this mandate will cost him re-election. These trials, held 1/2 mile from the WTC site will become circuses and will still be going on in 2012. The GOP will not let the american public forget this.

The latest polls showing how people will vote in the next election have Republicans at 40%, Independents at 32% and Dems at 20%. Dem numbers will continue to tumble as these circus trials grind on.

Obama gave a speech yesterday and finally acknowledged we're in a war. He actually said the word "war".

No more overseas contingency, man-made disasters, isolated insurgent incidents, et al.

He's finally seeing the light on releasing more prisoners to Yemen and closing Gitmo. But he still is resisting all logic by trying the terrorists in civilian courts. He is determined to get his way on this one and this will prove to be his downfall. Polls show 70% of americans believe the terrorist should be tried by military tribunals, defying this mandate will cost him re-election. These trials, held 1/2 mile from the WTC site will become circuses and will still be going on in 2012. The GOP will not let the american public forget this.

The latest polls showing how people will vote in the next election have Republicans at 40%, Independents at 32% and Dems at 20%. Dem numbers will continue to tumble as these circus trials grind on.

FOX Polls no doubt. Guliani said this morning that if we try them in civilian court that we can't "question" them the way we do with a military court. He is upset because we won't be able to torture them.

They knew about this guy and certainly didn't have to torture his father to get the info and they still missed it. So, now what asshole? Do we torture for sport?

Guest 2smart4u
FOX Polls no doubt. Guliani said this morning that if we try them in civilian court that we can't "question" them the way we do with a military court. He is upset because we won't be able to torture them.

They knew about this guy and certainly didn't have to torture his father to get the info and they still missed it. So, now what asshole? Do we torture for sport?

Reading your nonsensical posts is torture.

Guest Bubba Steele

Could you please call Bubba Steele, the gop national chairman? Last week he said "Republicans won't win back the House in fall elections and might not be ready to lead even if they do". You obviously are smarter than him, but you already knew that, right?

Y'all,

I got duped. Starting to become increasingly disheartened by the lack of CHANGE in Washington. 2010 elections are going to be a fcking landslide for Republicans. I don't think it has much to do with terrorists being tried in civilian courts so much as it has to do with Obama's lack of conviction on any issue and his inability to make significant CHANGE--as he promised he would. That said, I don't think the solution is to vote R, but it seems like that's our only other option, right? Gosh I hate American politics.

-KO

Guest 2smart4u
Y'all,

I got duped. Starting to become increasingly disheartened by the lack of CHANGE in Washington. 2010 elections are going to be a fcking landslide for Republicans. I don't think it has much to do with terrorists being tried in civilian courts so much as it has to do with Obama's lack of conviction on any issue and his inability to make significant CHANGE--as he promised he would. That said, I don't think the solution is to vote R, but it seems like that's our only other option, right? Gosh I hate American politics.

-KO

Finally. A Dem that will admit he was duped by a slick-talking, promise-making, light-skinned African American without a negro dialect. Obama was tailor-made for the white guilt leftist Bush hating Dems who bit hook, line and sinker on the wonderful promises of open government, no more pork, budget hearings on C-Span, no more blue or red states, bringing the troops home, balancing the budget, yada, yada, yada.

Thanks for being a stand-up guy, Ko.

Finally. A Dem that will admit he was duped by a slick-talking, promise-making, light-skinned African American without a negro dialect. Obama was tailor-made for the white guilt leftist Bush hating Dems who bit hook, line and sinker on the wonderful promises of open government, no more pork, budget hearings on C-Span, no more blue or red states, bringing the troops home, balancing the budget, yada, yada, yada.

Thanks for being a stand-up guy, Ko.

Yikes, that was some serious unabashed racism right there. Thank you for not being a stand-up guy and showing your true colors, you redneck moron.

Guest 2smart4u
Yikes, that was some serious unabashed racism right there. Thank you for not being a stand-up guy and showing your true colors, you redneck moron.

My true colors are red, white and blue. And redneck moron sounds lke a serious unabashed prejudice

against some southern Americans. But Harry Reid's words were "ill-chosen" so I suppose yours were too.

So, where is your outrage at Bill Clinton for telling Kennedy during the primaries , referring to Obama, "Hell teddy a couple of years ago this guy would be getting us Coffee". Of course you also agnore Robyrt Byrd's stint as Grand Kelgal as well. The "Plantation" ia alive and well...but it isnt the republicans that are continuing it.

So, where is your outrage at Bill Clinton for telling Kennedy during the primaries , referring to Obama, "Hell teddy a couple of years ago this guy would be getting us Coffee". Of course you also agnore Robyrt Byrd's stint as Grand Kelgal as well. The "Plantation" ia alive and well...but it isnt the republicans that are continuing it.

Explain to me why I have to consider that when making a point about 2smart4u being a racist? What do these people have to do with him or me?

Explain to me why I have to consider that when making a point about 2smart4u being a racist? What do these people have to do with him or me?

Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E ???

Guest Studies and Observations

Ahh I get it...only people who Disagree with you can be racists...those racists who agree with you are NOT actually racists..... How very Racist of you....obviously you take your Traning in BEING a racist from the Rev Jessy "Hymietown" Jackson, and Rev Al "White Devils" Sharpton.

As usual, ko is frickin' clueless.

We just had the Republicans in control and it was a disaster. Obama and the Democrats haven't solved all our problems but they are far from a disaster. At least they're not living in a fantasy world.

Ahh I get it...only people who Disagree with you can be racists...those racists who agree with you are NOT actually racists..... How very Racist of you....obviously you take your Traning in BEING a racist from the Rev Jessy "Hymietown" Jackson, and Rev Al "White Devils" Sharpton.

When did I say these people were/weren't racists? I think you guys are projecting a lot onto me here. You people are all F**KING dumb.

Guest Studies and Observations
When did I say these people were/weren't racists? I think you guys are projecting a lot onto me here. You people are all F**KING dumb.

So says the child who cannot seem to form a sentence without resorting to Profanity. You're ignorant, and it's become very apparent that you hve no intention of ever changing that. All I can hope is that you're somewhat more thoughtful when you're face to face with ither people..or i see many instances of you either Getting your butt handed to you when your Alligator mouth writes a check your Canary Butt cant cash, OR....you'll end up in handcuffs because you mouth off to the WRONG person.