good bye prick

Guest strugler

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

SEE FOR YOURSELF CLICK BELOW.

http://redbullsreader.wordpress.com/2010/0...-erik-stover-2/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We lost a close friend yesterday with the passing of Peter B. Higgins after a long and courageous battle with cancer. Mr. Higgins was the chairman of the Harrison Redevelopment Agency and quite simply the reason that the New York Red Bulls have a new home in Harrison. His vision and leadership guided us through numerous difficulties.

On a personal level I was praying that Pete would be with us for the opening of Red Bull Arena so that he could realize the fulfillment of his vision. When we cut the ribbon for the opening of this stadium, we will do so with a heavy heart and the very real understanding that it would not have been possible without the hard work and dedication of Pete Higgins. For all of us with the New York Red Bulls our deepest sympathies go out to the Higgins family.

Peter Higgins (seated, far right) at the Red Bull Arena Topping Off Ceremony in April 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is without doubt the MOST TASTELESS POST YOU'VE ALLOWED, what purpose does it serve?

I agree it is tasteless at this time.

The reason some people are so mean is that they feel they were cheated out of their properties by Mr. Higgins and the developers. Some of these people were counting on these properties as their retirement funds. When they see a politician get a couple of pensions which amount to over $120,000.00 a year. he then sets to work to what they see steal their lifes work. They kind of get pissed and do things which they may not do under other circumstances.

Higgins said it best. he said that he would be mad too if he were the people paying and complaining. He was just a guy who took advantage of everything and everyone who came his way.

The only thing I have to say about the redevelopment is AUDIT IT.

I agree it is tasteless at this time.

The reason some people are so mean is that they feel they were cheated out of their properties by Mr. Higgins and the developers. Some of these people were counting on these properties as their retirement funds. When they see a politician get a couple of pensions which amount to over $120,000.00 a year. he then sets to work to what they see steal their lifes work. They kind of get pissed and do things which they may not do under other circumstances.

Higgins said it best. he said that he would be mad too if he were the people paying and complaining. He was just a guy who took advantage of everything and everyone who came his way.

The only thing I have to say about the redevelopment is AUDIT IT.

I am sorry for his family, but he certainly was one of the coulpable and most influential in selling out Harrison and only receiving for his personal gain and not for the people of our town. Not a penny

He's PENSIONS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO HARRISON.

I am sorry for his family, but he certainly was one of the coulpable and most influential in selling out Harrison and only receiving for his personal gain and not for the people of our town. Not a penny

He's PENSIONS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO HARRISON.

Won't his widow receive his pension for life?

You mean pensions, plus her own, she was a school teacher. So she will get at least 3 pensions that I know about.

You see, when you go to school for advanced degrees, work hard all your life and give the community and its people all you have to help them along in life you are rewarded in the end with good retirements benefits, benefits earned by WORKING and paid for over the years by the same people who now can receive them.

Guest Cecilia Padovano
You see, when you go to school for advanced degrees, work hard all your life and give the community and its people all you have to help them along in life you are rewarded in the end with good retirements benefits, benefits earned by WORKING and paid for over the years by the same people who now can receive them.

You people will burn in hell .How can you possibly talk about someone like that who"s family is in mourning. If you saw his mass you would know how well he was liked. R.I.P