Alleged ?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Did everyone hear Obama's news conference from Hawaii concerning the failed bombing of the plane over Detroit? Instead of calling it what it was, a terrorist act and vowing to get everyone involved, Obama referred to the "alleged" bomber incident.

WTF ?? Alleged??? Caught in the act trying to blow up a plane while on fire and it's alleged? Will someone remind this imposter he's no longer in Harvard so he can knock off the liberal attorney spin.

And then there's Napolitano's statement: "The system worked". Really.

We need a General George Patton as president. This limp-wristed leftist doesn't get it.

Did everyone hear Obama's news conference from Hawaii concerning the failed bombing of the plane over Detroit? Instead of calling it what it was, a terrorist act and vowing to get everyone involved, Obama referred to the "alleged" bomber incident.

WTF ?? Alleged??? Caught in the act trying to blow up a plane while on fire and it's alleged? Will someone remind this imposter he's no longer in Harvard so he can knock off the liberal attorney spin.

And then there's Napolitano's statement: "The system worked". Really.

We need a General George Patton as president. This limp-wristed leftist doesn't get it.

By all means. Let's do away with the rule of law. Something countless of Americans have died to defend. Let's just throw that away and show these idiots that thier lame attempts to hurt us are working and that we are so scared we will bend to thier will and discard everything we have worked for since the inception of our nation.

Her statement referred to once the incident happened. Keep in mind this flight originated from a foreign nation.

I wonder how long it will be until you climb a tower with a rifle?

Guest 2smart4u
By all means. Let's do away with the rule of law. Something countless of Americans have died to defend. Let's just throw that away and show these idiots that thier lame attempts to hurt us are working and that we are so scared we will bend to thier will and discard everything we have worked for since the inception of our nation.

Her statement referred to once the incident happened. Keep in mind this flight originated from a foreign nation.

I wonder how long it will be until you climb a tower with a rifle?

Do away with the rule of law? Not at all. Just try the terrorists in a military court, then hang them.

"once the incident happened"?? What exactly is it that worked once the incident happened?? I guess the passenger that jumped on him was the "system".

Climb a tower? Don't think so. I'm a veteran who did his time protecting the U.S. Not like yourself or the community organizer.

Guest Radagast
Do away with the rule of law? Not at all. Just try the terrorists in a military court, then hang them.

"once the incident happened"?? What exactly is it that worked once the incident happened?? I guess the passenger that jumped on him was the "system".

Climb a tower? Don't think so. I'm a veteran who did his time protecting the U.S. Not like yourself or the community organizer.

Yeah, let's bring in the military tribunal like some banana republic and just hang him! Just like Bush did with the shoe bomber. Hey! and while we're at it, why don't we invade Iraq again ... just to show them a-rabs who's the boss here! That'll make them think twice about attackin us! ...oh gee ... that didn't work, did it?

Hey dick, I'm a veteran too although I'm not a racist like you are.

I'm brand new here but it's obvious that 2smart4u is an obnoxious jerk and a radical right winger. Our country has been through many changes in recent years. We forget that we have always been at our strongest when we stayed true to our principles, including the rule of law. The shoe bomber didn't go free and neither will this new guy. We have a great legal system. There is no reason to fear it.

There is reason to fear people like 2smart4u, who would turn their backs on more than 200 years of the rule of law and turn this country into a right-wing dictatorship.

Guest 2smart4u
I'm brand new here but it's obvious that 2smart4u is an obnoxious jerk and a radical right winger. Our country has been through many changes in recent years. We forget that we have always been at our strongest when we stayed true to our principles, including the rule of law. The shoe bomber didn't go free and neither will this new guy. We have a great legal system. There is no reason to fear it.

There is reason to fear people like 2smart4u, who would turn their backs on more than 200 years of the rule of law and turn this country into a right-wing dictatorship.

You're so clever. I certainly believe you're brand new.

You're so clever. I certainly believe you're brand new.

And you're even more clever. I certainly believe you're 2 smart for someone, just not anyone I've seen on here.