New Board of Ed Employees

Guest Eyes and Ears

Guest Eyes and Ears

Does anyone know how the Board of Education is hiring all these new employees???? I know The SUPER has alot of friends but WTF, I thought the town was broke... OH I forgot the Board of Ed budget is separate right??? BULLSHI#!!!! get these cronies out of office... HEY TOWN WORKERS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 5-10 years SPEAK YOUR MIND!!! THESE HIRES ARE TAKING YOUR CASH AND BENEFITS SPEAK UPPPPPPPP!!!!

Does anyone know how the Board of Education is hiring all these new employees???? I know The SUPER has alot of friends but WTF, I thought the town was broke... OH I forgot the Board of Ed budget is separate right??? BULLSHI#!!!! get these cronies out of office... HEY TOWN WORKERS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 5-10 years SPEAK YOUR MIND!!! THESE HIRES ARE TAKING YOUR CASH AND BENEFITS SPEAK UPPPPPPPP!!!!

You talking bout the P******w lady that just got hired at the BOE or the other guy at the Harrison Realty location of the School.

You have to remember this when it is election time. Everyone has alot to say on here but they keep voting these asses in. I know I don't! But I must be the only one to vote against them.

You have to remember this when it is election time. Everyone has alot to say on here but they keep voting these asses in. I know I don't! But I must be the only one to vote against them.

You aren't the only one.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Remember, the Zombies never die, they just keep voting Row A, again and again and again and again .......

she replaced someone who retired

I WILL AS SOON AS I LEAVE. THAT FAT CAT WILL BE HISTORY, THANK GOD FOR NOTES