Let's make a deal

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Democratic senators in Neb. and La. sold their votes to Obama to get them to 60. That was the easy part, wait until they try to merge the house and senate bills. One bill has a federal baby-killing provision, the other doesn't. MoveOn wants a public option, neither bill has it.

Public support for ObamaCare is down to 38%. I can't wait for the coming bloodbath, otherwise known as the mid-terms, the annointed one's honeymoon is about over although it may be too late for our grandchildren.

Democratic senators in Neb. and La. sold their votes to Obama to get them to 60. That was the easy part, wait until they try to merge the house and senate bills. One bill has a federal baby-killing provision, the other doesn't. MoveOn wants a public option, neither bill has it.

Public support for ObamaCare is down to 38%. I can't wait for the coming bloodbath, otherwise known as the mid-terms, the annointed one's honeymoon is about over although it may be too late for our grandchildren.

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't understand you with Bush's d**k in your mouth.

Guest Studies and Observations
I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't understand you with Bush's d**k in your mouth.

Wow, you REALLY are a pathetic little child, aren't you???????

Wow, you REALLY are a pathetic little child, aren't you???????

I guess that would depend on your persepctive whereas I feel the same about 2smart and find absolutley everything they have ever said to be equally if not more offensive then anything I have ever said.

I simply counter offensive with offensive. This is nothing new for me and 2smart. Hey, if you don't like it, don't read my posts. At least I put my name on 'em.

You are on the money. How did any other Senators vote for us to pay another states medicaid bills? Is this the type of leadership our Senators are giving us? Time for new Senators. Maybe some who are in touch with reality.

Our so called leaders are sick. Did any of our local leaders inform them that New Jersey is broke!

So much for Democratic Leadership!

How many babies do we have to kill to save the money to pay for the other States medicaid bill. This President and his gang are a disgrace.

So much for Democratic Leadership! Vote Republican.

Does it have the same baby-killing plan that the gop's own policy had for the last 20 years?http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/12/rnc-abortion-health-plan/

There's no limit to the repubs hypocrisy. I can only hope that the new health care bill will allow you to continue working on your mental health issues.

I guess that would depend on your persepctive whereas I feel the same about 2smart and find absolutley everything they have ever said to be equally if not more offensive then anything I have ever said.

I simply counter offensive with offensive. This is nothing new for me and 2smart. Hey, if you don't like it, don't read my posts. At least I put my name on 'em.

You put your name on it. Big deal. Put your full name like Paulie does, then your saying something.

Does it have the same baby-killing plan that the gop's own policy had for the last 20 years?http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/12/rnc-abortion-health-plan/

There's no limit to the repubs hypocrisy. I can only hope that the new health care bill will allow you to continue working on your mental health issues.

Absolute nonsense. There has never been a "gop policy" promoting killing of unborn children. Typical of the lies leftists routinely regurgitate.

Can any of our local Democrats explain why we have to pay for New Jersey's medicaid and that of other states. Is that Democratic leadership? Is that the change you all cheered about.

Maybe you Democrats have a good answer. Let's hear it Kearny Dems. Explain how paying the freight for other states is good for us.

Absolute nonsense. There has never been a "gop policy" promoting killing of unborn children. Typical of the lies leftists routinely regurgitate.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, eh? The RNC health insurance policy for the last 20 years included coverage for abortions. Read it and THEN post. Typical radical right but wrong, response.

Guest 2smart4u
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, eh? The RNC health insurance policy for the last 20 years included coverage for abortions. Read it and THEN post. Typical radical right but wrong, response.

Wrong again, Dumbo. The RNC offers health insurance to it's full-time employees from independent health insurers. The RNC doesn't write policies.

Baby killers are almost exclusively leftists.

Wrong again, Dumbo. The RNC offers health insurance to it's full-time employees from independent health insurers. The RNC doesn't write policies.

Would you consider Bush/Cheney baby killers?

M a y b e i f I t y p e s l o w e r , it will match your brain speed. The repub nat'l committee has had an employee health plan by Cigna Insurance for the last 20 years that included abortion coverage for the repub emplyees. 87 abortions were paid for by Cigna o for repub emplyees and their families.

That's why Bubba Steele the repub chairman had it changed last month, it was an embarassment .

Now try again but engage your brain first - you can do it!

It was even on Fox, so it MUST be true.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/12...vers-abortions/

Guest 2smart4u
M a y b e i f I t y p e s l o w e r , it will match your brain speed. The repub nat'l committee has had an employee health plan by Cigna Insurance for the last 20 years that included abortion coverage for the repub emplyees. 87 abortions were paid for by Cigna o for repub emplyees and their families.

That's why Bubba Steele the repub chairman had it changed last month, it was an embarassment .

Now try again but engage your brain first - you can do it!

It was even on Fox, so it MUST be true.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/12...vers-abortions/

W r o n g a g a i n, D u m b o. Cigna offered the coverage, not the RNC. When it was discovered, it was eliminated.

Like it or not it is a choice, a choice that has no place being discussed in politics.

Murdering unborn children is never a correct answer. Shame on you.

I'll try again. It's a private choice, be it right or wrong, and it's a choice that should be outside the political world and without the criticism of politicians.

I'll try again. It's a private choice, be it right or wrong, and it's a choice that should be outside the political world and without the criticism of politicians.

And you're wrong again. Murdering unborn children should never be simply a "choice". If you knew more about how these murders are performed (reaching in with foreceps and pulling the baby apart) you might have a different opinion.

And you're wrong again. Murdering unborn children should never be simply a "choice". If you knew more about how these murders are performed (reaching in with foreceps and pulling the baby apart) you might have a different opinion.

Absolutely right. Because a law permits it does not make it anything less than murder.

Unless they are Afghani/Iraqi kids killed by errant bombs - then they're just "collateral damage"

That is correct "collateral damage". Put in a position to become such by whom? Give peace a chance right?Simple minds always want the world to morph into a Lennon ditty. The problem is there is a world full of people who imagine you not in it, no matter how much serenade them with your plan for peace, love and understanding (sorry E.C.). They just don't like you because you're different. Killing you and your loved ones, including your children - not a problem for them. Collateral terroism, shit happens.

What a fantasy-land this guy lives in. Every Senator plays politics. The Republicans long ago sold their souls to big business. That's a lot worse than what Landrieu and Nelson did.