wINTER sTORM

Guest sALTY

With the loss of 5.5 million in state aid, and possibly layoffs, can Harrison afford the overtime nec

essary to clean up the predicted winter storm? It's starting on Saturday and that means town workers will have to brought in on OT. How much is in the snow budget? Will the Police and Fireman who live in the 07032 zip code show up for work? What more can happen to our poor town. Let us pray. Almighty God please let the snow storm go east of Harrison.

With the loss of 5.5 million in state aid, and possibly layoffs, can Harrison afford the overtime nec

essary to clean up the predicted winter storm? It's starting on Saturday and that means town workers will have to brought in on OT. How much is in the snow budget? Will the Police and Fireman who live in the 07032 zip code show up for work? What more can happen to our poor town. Let us pray. Almighty God please let the snow storm go east of Harrison.

Hey sALTY,

Please stop trying to cause a panic. The Snow will be handled. I promise that come June it will be gone. Kearny which lies just to the north of Harrison and has a zip code of 07032 always manages to have it gone by then with no harm done.

I hope that you paid attention to that zip code. I suggest the next time you want to try to cause problems for someone you check the list of zip codes for the US. Maybe you could pick one a little further away.

Whatever our differences this not the time to cause trouble. Let's get through this storm together.

So sALTY, batten down your hatches and your keyboard. We don't need any unnessary gales blowing our way.

Enjoy the storm and have a Merry Christmas. I believe Capt. Morgan and Coke is best for a winter NorEaster mate.

Eagle

I bet Sixth Street gets plowed first, it's the most important street in town. Gee I wonder

sAlTY.

I wrote earlier but it must have been lost in the sauce. Please don't try to make trouble. An officer or firefighter living in the zip code area of 07032 is living in Kearny. The next time pick one further away it would add more drama to your post.

Thankfully it appears your prayer for a change of direction of the storm was answered somewhat. I hope that made your day.

My first post was better so if it could be found please post it.

Eagle

Hey sALTY,

Well, we were spared thr brunt of the storm. Now if everone just holds on to their hats mother nature will do the rest and dispose of the snow. No need to spend millions.

sALTY could you tell us the zip code for the North Pole? We have a very important letter to write.

Eagle

Guest non stop complainer

I usually am the first to bash, but gotta hand it to the DPW before the snow was done they started removing it. Streets and most importantly parking spaces being cleared. Good job by the DPW. Gotta give it to them, they did a great job. Kearny and other towns are still covered.

I usually am the first to bash, but gotta hand it to the DPW before the snow was done they started removing it. Streets and most importantly parking spaces being cleared. Good job by the DPW. Gotta give it to them, they did a great job. Kearny and other towns are still covered.

Sounds like an unbiased opinion from a DPW employee.

WHY CAN THE TOWN EMPLOYEES PLOW DURING THE DAY TIME, AND NOT AT NIGHT, THE TOWN IS A MESS WITH MONEY ALREADY. GOVBERNOR HURRY UP IN.

And why is that?
6th St. is the Fire Departments "Golden Road"$$$ 280 East to Harrison Ave. Make a right onto the "Golden Road" I'll bet you that Bergen St. is clear and dry. They break the Sound Barrier on Bergen St. to get to 280 West! The smoke should be aired out of the jackets from the Franklin Ave. fire! 10 days till "The Big One" (Gardens Dumpster) so all the hosers can gather around that one and sing Auld Lang Syne and get their jackets nice and smokey again. Harrison Taxpayers New Years Resolution: Disband the Fire Department!!!! Then again the Taxpayers won't have to vote to disband, the State will take care of this outrage. Harrison could be tax free with a Volunteer Fire Dept. Look at their budget and divide by the amount of residences, do the math! Count how many Firemen are in the Top 25 salaries in the town. Half of the Top 25 are Firemen! 12 Firemen, each making well over $100,000.00. With a top pay of $140,000.00! Disgusting! The radar will be on them in January.

Yeah sure, great job, how about the sidewalk along the southwest corner of Bergen and Frank E Rodgers S - where the 'Town of Harrison' sign is.

Also nothing shoveled from Bergen to the Path along both sides of Frank E Rodgers (except the gas station and car wash). Great job with the redevelopment area down there. At least when there were businesses, the sidewalks were shoveled for everyone walking to and from the PATH.

Guest Harrison Senior
6th St. is the Fire Departments "Golden Road"$$$ 280 East to Harrison Ave. Make a right onto the "Golden Road" I'll bet you that Bergen St. is clear and dry. They break the Sound Barrier on Bergen St. to get to 280 West! The smoke should be aired out of the jackets from the Franklin Ave. fire! 10 days till "The Big One" (Gardens Dumpster) so all the hosers can gather around that one and sing Auld Lang Syne and get their jackets nice and smokey again. Harrison Taxpayers New Years Resolution: Disband the Fire Department!!!! Then again the Taxpayers won't have to vote to disband, the State will take care of this outrage. Harrison could be tax free with a Volunteer Fire Dept. Look at their budget and divide by the amount of residences, do the math! Count how many Firemen are in the Top 25 salaries in the town. Half of the Top 25 are Firemen! 12 Firemen, each making well over $100,000.00. With a top pay of $140,000.00! Disgusting! The radar will be on them in January.

Barney, you need to come up with some new material, you're getting very old.

Wow the rumors i'm hearing are that 10-12 fireman could get layed off...... Why don't the GREEEEEEEDYYYYY LOADS that can retire, leave so that this does not have to happen!!!!!!!!!!!! it's called look in the mirror and save a job!!!! anyway before the state takes away your sick time why dont you cash it in you stupid fu$ksss and leave on a high note.... How many sick/vacation days does TK have in his bank???????

Guest 07032-er

Kearny was in the clear by Sunday afternoon. Three times the size of Harrison yet less DPW overtime.