baseball

Guest Mr Jail Man

After yesterdays Recreation Meeting when will the town press charges against the Little League *********?

Can you please post here what happened at the Rec Meeting? I have been a lifelong Kearny resident and have enjoyed many a LL game in Kearny. Just curious to find out what is happening with that sport here in town. Thanks.

Why? What happened?

Webmaster, why wasn't a post regarding this topic posted. There was nothing in it which would need editing. It contained information regarding this topic. I believe it was sent on Friday 12/11

Webmaster, why wasn't a post regarding this topic posted. There was nothing in it which would need editing. It contained information regarding this topic. I believe it was sent on Friday 12/11

KOTW has been unable to verify the information contained in your post. Therefore the post is being held for verification. If you want to bypass the verification process, become a member using your name and email address and the post will be posted.

KOTW

KOTW has been unable to verify the information contained in your post. Therefore the post is being held for verification. If you want to bypass the verification process, become a member using your name and email address and the post will be posted.

KOTW

The irony of it all that anyone that is registered can write and curse and just tell any lie they want as long as they are registered. Thats why this website is such a farce. Referring to posts from Keith and the likes. (He should be teabagged). He is just gross.

KOTW

I did not realize that KOTW was judge and jury. Since when does it have to verify everything that is said on here. When it comes to something happening in town, I would hope this site would have the guts to show it. So many others just blab about political nonsense that hearing something that might effect people in this town should be posted. KOTW, you really are missing the boat on this one.

After yesterdays Recreation Meeting when will the town press charges against the Little League *********?

He contacted Cali carting to find out where Kearny's garbage is brought to so he can look for the bank statements and receipts he threw out for a year.

Note: KOTW, if you like you can contact the Rec office to confirm this. It was in an open public meeting in which this was stated.

Guest Studies and Observations
I did not realize that KOTW was judge and jury. Since when does it have to verify everything that is said on here. When it comes to something happening in town, I would hope this site would have the guts to show it. So many others just blab about political nonsense that hearing something that might effect people in this town should be posted. KOTW, you really are missing the boat on this one.

No, KOTW is being smart. posting the Politcal drivel, even with Keith's rampant profanity and personal attacks (which let's be ralistic, just go to show how much of an A-hole HE is) dont really matter. HOWEVER, once someone here makes a post claiming some type of Corruption or Impropriety without some kind of Verification, it then opens up KOTW, as well as the Poster to Legal Action if the material proves to be false. The Previous owner found this out the hard way when the Subpoena's arrived for the Logs and ISP addresses of A Poster who made a claim of corruption against one of the public figures in town that was blatantly false. You aren't as "Anonymous" as you all think you are on here.