Going, going .......

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

New poll numbers out, the Annointed One's approval rating is down to 47%. These are lowest numbers of any president in history at this time in their term. And this is before the big tax increases expected after

ObamaCare is shoved down America's throat.

Reid, Frank and Dodd are toast next year along with a few other lefties which will swing the balance back to the GOP. When that happens Hussain's spending orgy is over he can begin packing his bags for Chicago.

I'm sure Wright, Ayers and ACORN are anxious to get their boy back.

New poll numbers out, the Annointed One's approval rating is down to 47%. These are lowest numbers of any president in history at this time in their term. And this is before the big tax increases expected after

Reid, Frank and Dodd are toast next year along with a few other lefties which will swing the balance back to the GOP. When that happens Hussain's spending orgy is over he can begin packing his bags for Chicago.

Blah,Blah, F*@#king Blah. Why don't you run for president, asshole? I would love to see the skeletons in your closet and I'm sure you would do a better job.

These talking points were brought to you by Bill O'Reilly's Eatable Assless Chaps! Good for any occasion kinky! No kinky occasion? Make one happen! When you show up to a party in these chaps, people are going to want to GET FREAKY!

Blah,Blah, F*@#king Blah. Why don't you run for president, asshole? I would love to see the skeletons in your closet and I'm sure you would do a better job.

Right. Rome is burning and the leftists are buying marshmellows.

How bout the others were trying to appease taxpayers while Obama is trying to fix all their problems they ignored

Guest Presidential Historian

That's not correct. Ronald Reagan had lower poll numbers halfway through the middle of his first term:

Following the midterm election results in 1982, President Ronald Reagan's approval rating remained essentially unchanged (43%) from his rating shortly before the elections (42%) (Gallup)

Those were amazingly low numbers for Reagan considering the assassination attempt in 1981. You may also recall that in 1982 the Republican Party took a drubbing in the mid-term Congressional elections. Yet in 1984, as we all know, Ronald Reagan was re-elected in a 49 State to 1 State rout. Who knows what 2012 will bring, but today's polling is certainly not going to decide it.

As to 2010, you forget that the Republican Party is in a more defensive posture because it has to defend 5 open Republican seats due to resignations, including Voinovich in Ohio, Kit Bond in Missouri, Brownback in Kansas and Martinez in Florida. All those will be toss ups, including the red state of Kansas if former Governor Sebelius runs for the seat.

Guest Dr. Phil
These talking points were brought to you by Bill O'Reilly's Eatable Assless Chaps! Good for any occasion kinky! No kinky occasion? Make one happen! When you show up to a party in these chaps, people are going to want to GET FREAKY!

That's not a healthy obsession, you need to talk to someone.

Guest Patriot

2 Smart, did you attend the Kearny Republican party meeting this week? I heard it was held in the back seat of a VW Beetle. All 2 of you. LOL

Guest Patriot
Did you hear Sarah Palin sold over one million copies of her book ? BTW, Al Gore's book......40,000 copies.

...and 14 million tuned in to Saturday Night Live to watch verbatim skits of this rolling train wreck . I'll bet Bristol Palin's baby daddy pics will sell more magazines than her book. :lol:

Guest Presidential Historian
Did you hear Sarah Palin sold over one million copies of her book ? BTW, Al Gore's book......40,000 copies.

So Sarah Palin joins political memoir authors Barack Obama (Audacity of Hope at 2,000,000+), Hillary Clinton (Living History) and Bill Clinton (My Life):

But Palin falls short of former President Bill Clinton, whose 2004 memoir "My Life" sold 900,000 copies in week one.

Guest 2smart4u
...and 14 million tuned in to Saturday Night Live to watch verbatim skits of this rolling train wreck . I'll bet Bristol Palin's baby daddy pics will sell more magazines than her book. :lol:

"Patriot" ?? Got tired of "Manscum"?

Thank you for embracing Sarah Palin... make sure you keep this support for her up through 2010.