Who is Eagle

Guest Guest

Nah, I think he's the former Police Chief.
Wrong! "The Bald" Eagle has only one leg and I think that his mirror must be broken. He is an old ugly bird. One good thing is that he gets his shoes half price, only needs one.

ONLY LEROY KNOWS.

AND THE EAGLE IS A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT IT.

Start concerning your self with the survival of Harrison instead of who I am.

The large payouts in the news this week are the fault of the Democratic regime which has been in power since the 1940's.

People tend to blame the employees for these benefits. Most of these good people are just like you and me.

The real question is. How could Murray allow the mayor and council to ever ascribe to such a program?

I know that Murray will claim it is the fault of arbitration rulings. That is bull.

It is a failure of management and very poor legal advise. I will bet the farm that there is more to the story than we know at this time. Keep watching.

Always remember. The money THEY waste is ours.

If you must know who I am. Leroy and I love the Yankees only I can dance. I really wish that Leroy would Sing. We would all be better off for it.

Keep going to the Town meetings. I know their hard to catch. You have to be quick to live in Harrison.

Leroy, I hope that your resting up for a 2010 repeat. Go Yankees!

Eagle

Guest LEROY MOHRS

Apples grew up in East Newark years ago and became very wealthy in the junk bond market. He's lived in Miami for many years and became very powerful in Miami politics behind the scenes. He's known around Hudson County as a Godfather to many politicians and is a good friend to have if you have a problem. I know him from living in E.N. together, he recently helped me out with a problem I had. People that know him don't mention his name, he's known simply as Apples.

now for leroy & the eagle?

If you must know who I am. Leroy and I love the Yankees only I can dance. I really wish that Leroy would Sing. We would all be better off for it.

ONLY LEROY KNOWS.(AND COULD BE TUNING UP)

AND THE EAGLE IS STILL A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT IT.