How low can Obama go?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama is off again on an Asian sight-seeing tour hoping to borrow more money from China. While in Japan he met the Japanese Emperor and bowed so low he almost kissed the Emperor's shoes. This imposter to the presidency just doesn't get it, the POTUS does not bow to others. But then again, he's president in name only.

ALSO, he's been in office now for almost a year. Besides breaking the presidential record for world travel,

what the hell is he doing besides ignoring our general's needs in Afghanistan, trying to totally screw up the

healthcare system, trying to screw up the economy with cap and trade and driving the U.S. into the deepest debt in history??

And now he want's to bring SKM to NY to stand trial, granting the wish the terrorist requested when first arrested. If this imposter tried, he couldn't make any worse decisions.

Obama is off again on an Asian sight-seeing tour hoping to borrow more money from China. While in Japan he met the Japanese Emperor and bowed so low he almost kissed the Emperor's shoes. This imposter to the presidency just doesn't get it, the POTUS does not bow to others. But then again, he's president in name only.

ALSO, he's been in office now for almost a year. Besides breaking the presidential record for world travel,

what the hell is he doing besides ignoring our general's needs in Afghanistan, trying to totally screw up the

healthcare system, trying to screw up the economy with cap and trade and driving the U.S. into the deepest debt in history??

And now he want's to bring SKM to NY to stand trial, granting the wish the terrorist requested when first arrested. If this imposter tried, he couldn't make any worse decisions.

President Barack Obama could clean bedpans and still dwarf that Bushbuffoon in social class, sophistication and leadership.

Please tumor4u, consider personal intervention before you bust off and go ballistic. You postings are those of a seething malcontent boiling with unbridled hate for our President, implying a vicious consequence from you delusions. NOT GOOD, deadender. :huh:

lolz

President Barack Obama could clean bedpans and still dwarf that Bushbuffoon in social class, sophistication and leadership.

Please tumor4u, consider personal intervention before you bust off and go ballistic. You postings are those of a seething malcontent boiling with unbridled hate for our President, implying a vicious consequence from you delusions. NOT GOOD, deadender. :huh:

While it's clear 2smart4u has no use for the president, he does point out some glaring failures of BHO. Also, it's curious that almost no one will acknowledge these failures, they just attack the messenger.

Please tumor4u, consider personal intervention before you bust off and go ballistic. You postings are those of a seething malcontent boiling with unbridled hate for our President, implying a vicious consequence from you delusions. NOT GOOD, deadender

Boy, its like looking in the rearview mirror of the last eight years. "Seething malcontent . . . . unbridled hate." Pot, meet kettle.

Truth is, I never had a problem with people that were disgusted by Bush based on policy, it was the personal hatred that I thought peculiar. Same goes for the current President, I don't know him, it is patently unfair for me to unleash a personal diatribe against him. But, I strongly disapprove of his policies. Much like I disapproved of Bush's free spending.

Regardless of party identification or politics, I believe these men to be good men, with good intentions. Life tells us that it doesn't always work out that way. But, the people that condemn the MAN because they disagree with his politics suffers from a "vicious consequence" of their delusions.

Please tumor4u, consider personal intervention before you bust off and go ballistic. You postings are those of a seething malcontent boiling with unbridled hate for our President, implying a vicious consequence from you delusions. NOT GOOD, deadender

Boy, its like looking in the rearview mirror of the last eight years. "Seething malcontent . . . . unbridled hate." Pot, meet kettle.

Truth is, I never had a problem with people that were disgusted by Bush based on policy, it was the personal hatred that I thought peculiar. Same goes for the current President, I don't know him, it is patently unfair for me to unleash a personal diatribe against him. But, I strongly disapprove of his policies. Much like I disapproved of Bush's free spending.

Regardless of party identification or politics, I believe these men to be good men, with good intentions. Life tells us that it doesn't always work out that way. But, the people that condemn the MAN because they disagree with his politics suffers from a "vicious consequence" of their delusions.

Wow, "Gracie Allen" Loki returns........

1- Learn to use the quotations command lest you like being thought a plagiarist.

2- Go back to the thread http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...mp;#entry101615 and undo the warped comprehension you were called on, before re-surfacing with more witlessness that begs the question....."huh?" :huh:

Ahh, may he be voted in for four more years. I'm gonna enjoy watching your head explode. Tell me, is bowing to an Asain as bad a kissing the cheecks and and holding hands with and Arab leader?

WE ALL POST ANONYMOUSLY ON THIS WEBSITE. THERE IS NO NEED FOR SANITY OR FAUX-REASONABLENESS. F**K YOU.

Wow, "Gracie Allen" Loki returns........

1- Learn to use the quotations command lest you like being thought a plagiarist.

2- Go back to the thread http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...mp;#entry101615 and undo the warped comprehension you were called on, before re-surfacing with more witlessness that begs the question....."huh?" :blink:

If I were to steal words, they certainly wouldn't be yours. The "Gracie Allen" comment loses a LITTLE something when you're the only one that gets the joke, but no matter. I didn't realize I needed YOUR permission to post. OHHH!! That's right, I don't.

Forgive me, everyone, for trying to make the debate a little more civil, and ratchet down the rhetoric just a little. I lost my head, it won't happen again. Manscape, you are in a battle of wits, and you come unarmed.

WE ALL POST ANONYMOUSLY ON THIS WEBSITE. THERE IS NO NEED FOR SANITY OR FAUX-REASONABLENESS. F**K YOU.

Another profanity filled post, Thank You. You know, the foul language doesn't REALLY make you sound like a grown up, right? There is nothing "faux" about the reasonableness, stick to the policies and not the personalities; just makes for better debate IMO.

Please tumor4u, consider personal intervention before you bust off and go ballistic. You postings are those of a seething malcontent boiling with unbridled hate for our President, implying a vicious consequence from you delusions. NOT GOOD, deadender. :blink:

I do notice you disregarded the comparison with current posts and the past eight years of a delusional hatred towards Bush. I don't hate anyone, if I did, that would give them some sort of power over me. You dislike me, that's fine, you can waste YOUR time with that, and I'll sleep just fine.

#1 -I do notice you disregarded the comparison with current posts and the past eight years of a delusional hatred towards Bush. I don't hate anyone, if I did, that would give them some sort of power over me. You dislike me, that's fine, you can waste YOUR time with that, and I'll sleep just fine.

#2 - If I were to steal words, they certainly wouldn't be yours. The "Gracie Allen" comment loses a LITTLE something when you're the only one that gets the joke, but no matter. I didn't realize I needed YOUR permission to post. OHHH!! That's right, I don't.

Forgive me, everyone, for trying to make the debate a little more civil, and ratchet down the rhetoric just a little. I lost my head, it won't happen again. Manscape, you are in a battle of wits, and you come unarmed.

#1 - Really Gracie Allen Loki?........you quote my post addressing tumor4u and respond as if I addressed YOU! Not feeling paranoid are yee? A little persecution complex maybe? Are you in the habit of overexplaining your misunderstandings?

#2 - When will you apologize for the blunt dishonesty in the form of twisting and assigning your fallacy to what I previously posted? I put the link under your snout and you STILL run from it.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...27196&st=20

Ignoring your own distortions does NOT make them go away, nor does it add to your credence. Got a problem with this? Go back and read the thread in question then consider your responsibility.

Meanwhile, one must call you........Gracie Allen Loki!!! :lol::lol::lol:

#3 - At the lower right corner of each post is a hyperlink titled, "QUOTE".......though you demonstrate English comprehension difficulties (see #1 & #2 my words above).......tap that link EVERYTIME you want to use another's words in the drek you post, even people you despise.

DISMISSED!!! :P:P:P

#1 - Really Gracie Allen Loki?........you quote my post addressing tumor4u and respond as if I addressed YOU! Not feeling paranoid are yee? A little persecution complex maybe? Are you in the habit of overexplaining your misunderstandings?

#2 - When will you apologize for the blunt dishonesty in the form of twisting and assigning your fallacy to what I previously posted? I put the link under your snout and you STILL run from it.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...27196&st=20

Ignoring your own distortions does NOT make them go away, nor does it add to your credence. Got a problem with this? Go back and read the thread in question then consider your responsibility.

Meanwhile, one must call you........Gracie Allen Loki!!! :lol::lol::lol:

#3 - At the lower right corner of each post is a hyperlink titled, "QUOTE".......though you demonstrate English comprehension difficulties (see #1 & #2 my words above).......tap that link EVERYTIME you want to use another's words in the drek you post, even people you despise.

DISMISSED!!! :P:P:P

I read it, I'm right and you're wrong. Good day!!

Guest Dwayne C

Please tumor4u, consider personal intervention before you bust off and go ballistic. You postings are those of a seething malcontent boiling with unbridled hate for our President, implying a vicious consequence from you delusions. NOT GOOD, deadender. :lol:

This does not help our side. Seriously-Bush's stupidity was likely an act. Oppose his administration's policies-insulting the man adds nothing of value. The issue that I have with the Bush administration is that it was filled with people whose ideological blind spots were enormous enough to cause most of the problems that Obama inherited. However, I realize that the Obama administration is also filled with ideologues-I just happen to agree with them more. The political divisions in this country are not because one side is evil and the other good-although many in both parties feel that way. They exist because different people have different priorities.

Guest Dwayne C

Well said.