Remember Our Gang?

Guest "Our" Gang

Guest "Our" Gang

Remember Our Gang of Kearny?

Remember Rocco and the Stingrays?

Well Rocco and lead guitarist Tommy Carne are alive and well and coming back to Kearny! Now it’s Rocco and the Mob, a nine piece band with horn section!

Come out and listen to the sounds of Joe Cocker, Bruce Springsteen, The Blues Bros. The Commitments, The Doors, Creedance and many more!

Friday night! Nov. 20th!

at the

Irish American Association!

95 Kearny Ave.

Kearny, NJ 07032

I do remember that place and I think I remember that band. Singer sounds like Joe Cocker right?

Well Rocco and lead guitarist Tommy Carne are alive and well and coming back to Kearny! Now it’s Rocco and the Mob, a nine piece band with horn section!

Come out and listen to the sounds of Joe Cocker, Bruce Springsteen, The Blues Bros. The Commitments, The Doors, Creedance and many more!

Friday night! Nov. 20th!

at the

95 Kearny Ave.

Kearny, NJ 07032

Guest big stevie

Friday night! Nov. 20th!

at the

95 Kearny Ave.

Kearny, NJ 07032

OH SHIT! I rememba you guys. yous was good. you was reeeaaal good. can't wait to comes see you guys again. wow. i'm reaaaallll happy about this. this is like christmas has come early. love you guys. want to marry you guys.

OH SHIT! I rememba you guys. yous was good. you was reeeaaal good. can't wait to comes see you guys again. wow. i'm reaaaallll happy about this. this is like christmas has come early. love you guys. want to marry you guys.

Oh boy!

"R" Gang was owned by the legendary Ralph Borgess, one of the greatest people in Kearny. That bar was great, right up there with the Terrace Tavern and Matson's as the ebst bars in the history of Kearny. Actually very sad now in K'Town, there are really no good places, how the hell did the L.C.C.C. become the hot spot?

Friday night! Nov. 20th!

at the

95 Kearny Ave.

Kearny, NJ 07032

Those Relics! No Thank You. I'm having an ingrown toe nail removed that night.

Those Relics! No Thank You. I'm having an ingrown toe nail removed that night.

Lol, of course that was 30 years ago so if you know the band you know what that means? You're a relic too, but one that prefers to stay home and work your toes rather than come out and listen to some great music, do some dancing and live baby. You don't have to stop living because you're old. Good luck with those toes, LOL!

"R" Gang was owned by the legendary Ralph Borgess, one of the greatest people in Kearny. That bar was great, right up there with the Terrace Tavern and Matson's as the ebst bars in the history of Kearny. Actually very sad now in K'Town, there are really no good places, how the hell did the L.C.C.C. become the hot spot?

It was the ebst place and we will have a rgeat night on the 20th!

Lol, of course that was 30 years ago so if you know the band you know what that means? You're a relic too, but one that prefers to stay home and work your toes rather than come out and listen to some great music, do some dancing and live baby. You don't have to stop living because you're old. Good luck with those toes, LOL!
I'm just breaking b@lls! Old School Kearny Style. I'll be there on the 20th just like 30 years ago. I'll do the same as then, drink 10+ Kamikazes, make a Jackass out of myself on the dance floor and check out the "Old" chicks. As usual, I won't pick one up, It will cost me $100.00 bucks trying, but instead of getting trashed, striking out and going to the diner, I'll just get trashed, go home, put my teeth in the cup and soak my sore feet.

I'm just breaking b@lls! Old School Kearny Style. I'll be there on the 20th just like 30 years ago. I'll do the same as then, drink 10+ Kamikazes, make a Jackass out of myself on the dance floor and check out the "Old" chicks. As usual, I won't pick one up, It will cost me $100.00 bucks trying, but instead of getting trashed, striking out and going to the diner, I'll just get trashed, go home, put my teeth in the cup and soak my sore feet.

:-) Looking forward to seeing you there. Your toes will be there on Saturday night! The band is loud because the "relics" have gone deaf so put in a little extra glue on the teeth! Don't want them rattling out and hitting the dance floor! This is going to be some night! Maybe "R" B will show up! I hear he was the high school homeroom teacher of one of the band members and that person went on to become a teacher and taught RB junior! How cool is that?! Anyone who knows "R" please get in touch with him and tell him Rocco is hoping he is there!

:-) Looking forward to seeing you there. Your toes will be there on Saturday night! The band is loud because the "relics" have gone deaf so put in a little extra glue on the teeth! Don't want them rattling out and hitting the dance floor! This is going to be some night! Maybe "R" B will show up! I hear he was the high school homeroom teacher of one of the band members and that person went on to become a teacher and taught RB junior! How cool is that?! Anyone who knows "R" please get in touch with him and tell him Rocco is hoping he is there!

This sounds like it's becoming an "R" Gang reunion!

Guest *JUNE BUG SMITH*

Matson's is still a great place to hang

What`s wrong with the LCCC ? Alot of nice PEOPLE hang there. Try it you might like it. Friday night`s are great with karaoke and one of the original bartenders from R GANG JIMMY MARTINE. And as for your choices of best bars I have too agree R GANG, MATSON`S, TERRACE TAVERN, DOYLE`S PUB were the HOT SPOT`S back in the day`s.

What`s wrong with the LCCC ? Alot of nice PEOPLE hang there. Try it you might like it. Friday night`s are great with karaoke and one of the original bartenders from R GANG JIMMY MARTINE. And as for your choices of best bars I have too agree R GANG, MATSON`S, TERRACE TAVERN, DOYLE`S PUB were the HOT SPOT`S back in the day`s.

All those places are great. This Friday the place to be will be The Irish/American Association!