Backdraft

Guest MeOff

How embarassing to go to the fire academy and never get to put out a fight in 25 years of the welfare system you draw your check from. The annual Gardens dumpster fire should be coming up, so maybe you can squirt some water on that. I know a lot of cops have been ******** *** **** **** ***** ***** for years while you sleep at the clubhouse. What a bunch of scumbags. Only in Harrison folks!!!

How embarassing to go to the fire academy and never get to put out a fight in 25 years of the welfare system you draw your check from. The annual Gardens dumpster fire should be coming up, so maybe you can squirt some water on that. I know a lot of cops have been *** while you sleep at the clubhouse. What a bunch of scumbags. Only in Harrison folks!!!
Are you sure that you have it correct? I know that Firemens sons stole cops wives. Short memory ****?

Guest Harrison Senior
How embarassing to go to the fire academy and never get to put out a fight in 25 years of the welfare system you draw your check from. The annual Gardens dumpster fire should be coming up, so maybe you can squirt some water on that. I know a lot of cops have been **** while you sleep at the clubhouse. What a bunch of scumbags. Only in Harrison folks!!!

Barney/ Amy/ Matilda the disgruntled cop is now today "MeOff", spouting more of his anger fueled hate speech.

We should all hope poor pathetic Barney gets the help he needs before he eats his gun.

How embarassing to go to the fire academy and never get to put out a fight in 25 years of the welfare system you draw your check from. The annual Gardens dumpster fire should be coming up, so maybe you can squirt some water on that. I know a lot of cops have been **** while you sleep at the clubhouse. What a bunch of scumbags. Only in Harrison folks!!!

Why would KOTW allow this to be posted. It's vulgar and written by an adult with a child's mentality. Just horrible.

Editing please !

Whoever wrote this is a disgusting pig and I hope someone sues KOTW for allowing such postings. Children can access this website and will be exposed to this hate and these filthy comments. Since there is no age limit to read this, it looks like Mr. Webmaster may find himself in a bit of trouble someday. And I hope it is soon.

How embarassing to go to the fire academy and never get to put out a fight in 25 years of the welfare system you draw your check from. The annual Gardens dumpster fire should be coming up, so maybe you can squirt some water on that. I know a lot of cops have been ******** *** **** **** ***** ***** for years while you sleep at the clubhouse. What a bunch of scumbags. Only in Harrison folks!!!

Too bad you edited it after the fact. I printed a copy of what was posted. It was one of the most low life comments I ever read on here.

Whoever wrote this is a disgusting pig and I hope someone sues KOTW for allowing such postings. Children can access this website and will be exposed to this hate and these filthy comments. Since there is no age limit to read this, it looks like Mr. Webmaster may find himself in a bit of trouble someday. And I hope it is soon.

We agreed, and there should be some way to block this nut. come on KOTW we want him out of here

I'm sure Barney/Matilda/Amy will have some negative comment about it.

It's funny we haven't heard from Barney/Amy in a few days. He/she must be working at one of his/her jobs

as a cop, volunteer FF, nurse, and EMT.

It's funny we haven't heard from Barney/Amy in a few days. He/she must be working at one of his/her jobs

as a cop, volunteer FF, nurse, and EMT.

wow..a fire...how b

o

r

i

n

g

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The REALLY sad thing is that NONE of these morons who are trying to stir up this crap are either Firemen or Cops.... more like just another bitter douchenozzle who falied the test for both departments.

DID ANYONE SEE THE STORY IN THE JERSEY JOURNAL TODAY ABOUT HUDSON COUNTY FIREFIGHTERS BEING THE BUSIEST IN THE STATE FOR 2008??????? HARRISON'S STATS HAVE TO BE INFLATED BECAUSE WHAT DID THEY HAVE 2 FIRES ALL YEAR? THEY DID LEAD THE COUNTY IN ASSISTS???????? AS YOU CAN SEE THE KEARNY FF WALKING OUT OF THE FIRE LAST WEEK WITH THE DOG ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE OBSERVER IN HARRISON....... OH WELL THE CHIEF PROBABLY INFLATED THE STATS LIKE HIS HUGE EGO.........SEE LINK BELOW.....

.http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?/base/news

DID ANYONE SEE THE STORY IN THE JERSEY JOURNAL TODAY ABOUT HUDSON COUNTY FIREFIGHTERS BEING THE BUSIEST IN THE STATE FOR 2008??????? HARRISON'S STATS HAVE TO BE INFLATED BECAUSE WHAT DID THEY HAVE 2 FIRES ALL YEAR? THEY DID LEAD THE COUNTY IN ASSISTS???????? AS YOU CAN SEE THE KEARNY FF WALKING OUT OF THE FIRE LAST WEEK WITH THE DOG ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE OBSERVER IN HARRISON....... OH WELL THE CHIEF PROBABLY INFLATED THE STATS LIKE HIS HUGE EGO.........SEE LINK BELOW.....

The observer and Jersey Journal were wrong. That was not a Kearny FF walking out with a Dog. It was a member of the East Newark Fire Department. His name is Vic Perez.

Guest Harrison Senior

Yes Barney, I saw it. Great story about our bravest, don't you agree?