KOTW's Improved Website

KOTW

KOTW launched today its improved website in celebration of its ninth Anniversary. To visit the improved website Click here.

Some of the new features include integration of this Discussion Board and Community Calendar. There is also a Search feature which enables you to search for a phrase in our article database. Community News Articles dating back to 2005 are available for your review and information.

KOTW strives to continue to improve our website. Please provide us with your constructive criticism.

KOTW

Guest 2smart4u
KOTW launched today its improved website in celebration of its ninth Anniversary. To visit the improved website Click here.

Some of the new features include integration of this Discussion Board and Community Calendar. There is also a Search feature which enables you to search for a phrase in our article database. Community News Articles dating back to 2005 are available for your review and information.

KOTW strives to continue to improve our website. Please provide us with your constructive criticism.

KOTW

Excelsior !

I like the look of the new website. The only thing I don't like is the Forum in the new website. Having the forum in its own scroll box when the webpages is a seperate scroll box makes scrolling very uncomfortable, constantly having to scroll the inner page and the whole page. Anyone else have the same issues?

Other then that, I like the site.

I like the look of the new website. The only thing I don't like is the Forum in the new website. Having the forum in its own scroll box when the webpages is a seperate scroll box makes scrolling very uncomfortable, constantly having to scroll the inner page and the whole page. Anyone else have the same issues?

Thanks for the compliment and your input. We have increased the size of the window to avoid the double scroll. It's not a perfect solution but for now it will help in most cases.

KOTW

Too bad you never update the North Arlington forum.

Thanks for the compliment and your input. We have increased the size of the window to avoid the double scroll. It's not a perfect solution but for now it will help in most cases.

It seems like now its just one window, which is great. Thanks. Again like the new style of the site.

It seems like now its just one window, which is great. Thanks. Again like the new style of the site.

You are welcome. Want to thank everyone who participates on this Discussion Board.

We increased the length of the page which will in most cases generate only one scroll bar. On some topics, you will get two scrolls bars (nested scroll bars).

Let us know if there are other items you'd like to see or get fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I totaly agree......when accessing the discussion thread waiting for a second window to show-up is somewhat disconcerting. Also when changing from one topic to another usually a blank window appears and then it's necessay to scroll to the top to read the posts....personally I liked the old better.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

I totaly agree......when accessing the discussion thread waiting for a second window to show-up is somewhat disconcerting. Also when changing from one topic to another usually a blank window appears and then it's necessay to scroll to the top to read the posts....personally I liked the old better.

I absolutely hate this new format....unbelieveably difficult to scroll through the most popular thread DISCUSSION FORUMS.....you lost a long-time viewer......good-bye

:huh:

I absolutely hate this new format....unbelieveably difficult to scroll through the most popular thread DISCUSSION FORUMS.....you lost a long-time viewer......good-bye

Right click somewhere in the forum, click "This Frame" then "Show Only This Frame" (or "Open Frame in New Tab", if you prefer). I'm using Seamonkey, but other browsers should have something similar.

Guest Guest Who?
Right click somewhere in the forum, click "This Frame" then "Show Only This Frame" (or "Open Frame in New Tab", if you prefer). I'm using Seamonkey, but other browsers should have something similar.

Please explain why my posts are not being approved and posted?