Sex Offenders

Guest Guest

Just found out that all the registered sex offenders and felons in South Kearny are on the voter registration lists as democrats. Wow!

Big deal. Are they allowed to even vote? If they are allowed it must be legal, so they have a right to vote. If they are classifed under the system where they don't have a right to vote, then they must not be voting. This is not a Kearny issue this is a civil rights issue.

Just found out that all the registered sex offenders and felons in South Kearny are on the voter registration lists as democrats. Wow!

And how did you come across this information? Work in the prison? Taking classified information from the records, are you? Hmmmm....I'm thinking of dropping a dime and calling the Warden to see if he can find out who his mole is.

And, incidentally, prison inmates can't vote. So it doesn't matter if they are registered as democrats, republicans, greeners, or anything else.

Moron.

Big deal. Are they allowed to even vote? If they are allowed it must be legal, so they have a right to vote. If they are classifed under the system where they don't have a right to vote, then they must not be voting. This is not a Kearny issue this is a civil rights issue.

If you are convicted of a felony you lose your right to vote. If you have not been convicted, and are awaiting trial, you are still registered at your home address, not the prison.

It is a BIG DEAL when democrats need PEDOPHILES to win an election. What a shame.

NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2004

O'Reilly Settles Sex Harass Suit

Lawyers For Fox News Announce Settlement With Fox Producer

(CBS/AP) Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly said Thursday he and a former producer of his talk show have agreed to settle their legal dispute over her allegations of sexual harassment, and his accusations that she was trying to shake him down.

"This brutal ordeal is now officially over, and I will never speak of it again," he said on his talk show, "The O'Reilly Factor."

Andrea Mackris, 33, who was a producer on the show, filed a lawsuit against the top-rated TV host Oct. 13, alleging O'Reilly made a series of explicit phone calls to her, advised her to use a vibrator and told her about sexual fantasies involving her.

The New York Daily News, citing unidentified sources, reported that O'Reilly had agreed to pay Mackris anywhere from $2 million to $10 million. Separately, the New York Post said it was believed that O'Reilly paid "multimillions of dollars" to settle the suit.

Earlier that day, O'Reilly, 55 and married with two children, had filed a lawsuit accusing Mackris and her lawyer of trying to extort $60 million in "hush money" to make the case quietly go away.

O'Reilly is host of the top-rated prime-time cable news program -— and he's seen his ratings go up by 30 percent since the case was filed.

The out-of-court settlement came on the eve of a courtroom fight over audiotapes, reports CBS News Correspondent Kelly Cobiella.

O'Reilly lawyer Ronald Green had said he believed there were tapes of conversations between the two and asked a court to compel Mackris to produce them so they could be played publicly.

"I know that he does not fear what is on the tapes," Green said at the time.

O'Reilly told his viewers Thursday night, "This matter has caused enormous pain, but I had to protect my family, and I did. All I can say to you is please do not believe everything you hear and read."

Shortly before "Factor" aired, O'Reilly's lawyer Green, issued a statement saying the cases and claims had been withdrawn and all parties agreed there was no wrongdoing by O'Reilly, Mackris or Mackris' lawyer Benedict Morelli.

Morelli did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

Green's statement about the settlement did not mention money, and it could not be learned immediately whether it was a factor.

"Out of respect for their families and privacy, all parties and their representatives have agreed that all information relating to the cases shall remain confidential," Green's statement said.

When the accusations began, Green refused to confirm or deny specific things that Mackris claimed O'Reilly said to her, but he said at the time that, "Mr. O'Reilly denies that he has done anything that rises to the level of unlawful sexual harassment."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/20/...ain650282.shtml

Guest 2smart4u
NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2004

(CBS/AP) Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly said Thursday he and a former producer of his talk show have agreed to settle their legal dispute over her allegations of sexual harassment, and his accusations that she was trying to shake him down.

"This brutal ordeal is now officially over, and I will never speak of it again," he said on his talk show, "The O'Reilly Factor."

Andrea Mackris, 33, who was a producer on the show, filed a lawsuit against the top-rated TV host Oct. 13, alleging O'Reilly made a series of explicit phone calls to her, advised her to use a vibrator and told her about sexual fantasies involving her.

The New York Daily News, citing unidentified sources, reported that O'Reilly had agreed to pay Mackris anywhere from $2 million to $10 million. Separately, the New York Post said it was believed that O'Reilly paid "multimillions of dollars" to settle the suit.

Earlier that day, O'Reilly, 55 and married with two children, had filed a lawsuit accusing Mackris and her lawyer of trying to extort $60 million in "hush money" to make the case quietly go away.

O'Reilly is host of the top-rated prime-time cable news program -— and he's seen his ratings go up by 30 percent since the case was filed.

The out-of-court settlement came on the eve of a courtroom fight over audiotapes, reports CBS News Correspondent Kelly Cobiella.

O'Reilly lawyer Ronald Green had said he believed there were tapes of conversations between the two and asked a court to compel Mackris to produce them so they could be played publicly.

O'Reilly told his viewers Thursday night, "This matter has caused enormous pain, but I had to protect my family, and I did. All I can say to you is please do not believe everything you hear and read."

Shortly before "Factor" aired, O'Reilly's lawyer Green, issued a statement saying the cases and claims had been withdrawn and all parties agreed there was no wrongdoing by O'Reilly, Mackris or Mackris' lawyer Benedict Morelli.

Green's statement about the settlement did not mention money, and it could not be learned immediately whether it was a factor.

"Out of respect for their families and privacy, all parties and their representatives have agreed that all information relating to the cases shall remain confidential," Green's statement said.

When the accusations began, Green refused to confirm or deny specific things that Mackris claimed O'Reilly said to her, but he said at the time that, "Mr. O'Reilly denies that he has done anything that rises to the level of unlawful sexual harassment."

What do pervert Dems have to do with O'Reilly, Bill O'Reilly is an Independent.

Guest 2smart4u
And how did you come across this information? Work in the prison? Taking classified information from the records, are you? Hmmmm....I'm thinking of dropping a dime and calling the Warden to see if he can find out who his mole is.

And, incidentally, prison inmates can't vote. So it doesn't matter if they are registered as democrats, republicans, greeners, or anything else.

Moron.

It's not a coincidence that all the criminals working for ACORN are Democrats also. I think we're onto something!!!

Moron.

Pedophiles are not incarcerated. They are considered PATIENTS. As for anyone coming across with information it`s call public information (district sheets). So when you get in touch with the Warden Ask HIM if there is a HOLE in the JAIL yard YOU can crawl into.

NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2004

Its amazing how out of touch this manscape character is. The discussion is about sex offenders in South Kearny voting on the Democratic ticket and he brings up O'Reilly. First if they are convicted they give up their right to vote. Secondly, if they are not a convicted sex offender and only being held their, then they vote in the town they are from, not in Kearny. Seven lawyers in this town's administration, all trying to break the law. Santos is running one of the crooked elections I have ever seen. If there isn't an investigation by the Government after this, there should be.

Pedophiles are not incarcerated. They are considered PATIENTS. As for anyone coming across with information it`s call public information (district sheets). So when you get in touch with the Warden Ask HIM if there is a HOLE in the JAIL yard YOU can crawl into.

Patient records are protected by federal privacy laws. Do you know what you're talking about? What "district sheets" are you referring to? I am quite sure that patients in a rehab facility would not be listed on any records that might be available to the general public.

Guest Guest Who?
Patient records are protected by federal privacy laws. Do you know what you're talking about? What "district sheets" are you referring to? I am quite sure that patients in a rehab facility would not be listed on any records that might be available to the general public.

If they are registered to vote they will be listed on the district sheets that are used at the polls by challengers.

If they are registered to vote they will be listed on the district sheets that are used at the polls by challengers.

Granted; however, I am still wondering how challengers would tie the names on those district sheets to patients at a rehab facility whose identities are protected by federal privacy laws. And, if they are patients, they wouldn't be allowed to leave the facility to vote. That is also the case with prison inmates. They certainly can't leave to vote either.

Do you really think that Leadbeater's challengers will take the time necessary to do those comparisons? Challengers, for the most part, are place setters. I've been voting in Kearny for 20 years and have yet to see a challenger actually "challenge" anything. I have also served as a challenger in the past. It was the most boring day of my life.

And this conversation has gone on long enough. Let's move on, shall we?

Granted; however, I am still wondering how challengers would tie the names on those district sheets to patients at a rehab facility whose identities are protected by federal privacy laws. And, if they are patients, they wouldn't be allowed to leave the facility to vote. That is also the case with prison inmates. They certainly can't leave to vote either.

Do you really think that Leadbeater's challengers will take the time necessary to do those comparisons? Challengers, for the most part, are place setters. I've been voting in Kearny for 20 years and have yet to see a challenger actually "challenge" anything. I have also served as a challenger in the past. It was the most boring day of my life.

The district sheets have the facilty listed as the voters address.

Guest Guest Who?

They wouldn't tie the names to the patients, they would tie the address to the facility. They would then challenge their right to vote in Kearny.

The district sheets have the facilty listed as the voters address.

In what voting "district" or "ward" is the facility located? I didn't think that there were any voting districts in South Kearny. Where would they cast their ballots? Where is the polling place?

In what voting "district" or "ward" is the facility located? I didn't think that there were any voting districts in South Kearny. Where would they cast their ballots? Where is the polling place?

@nd ward 6th district. It is a fact