Red bull, Red Herring?

Guest Guest

Lets pass the bull, "Red Bull," that is. Mercifully the season has ended for the Red Bull Soccer team, with a record of 5-19. I hope the owners are happy. This team is a real endorsement for their product, an energy drink.

Now the taxpayers of Harrison have to deal with the "Red Herring," the Red Bulls have created. Perhaps the owners of the "Red Bulls," have the monies necessary to keep these losers afloat, but are the taxpayers of Harrison going to be able to sustain such losses?

Lets pass the bull, "Red Bull," that is. Mercifully the season has ended for the Red Bull Soccer team, with a record of 5-19. I hope the owners are happy. This team is a real endorsement for their product, an energy drink.

Now the taxpayers of Harrison have to deal with the "Red Herring," the Red Bulls have created. Perhaps the owners of the "Red Bulls," have the monies necessary to keep these losers afloat, but are the taxpayers of Harrison going to be able to sustain such losses?

Stop selling your bull. The redevelopment under Peter Higgins will finally start paying off next year. When the money starts to come in people will see that all the investment was worth it.

Stop selling your bull. The redevelopment under Peter Higgins will finally start paying off next year. When the money starts to come in people will see that all the investment was worth it.

OK Peter or is this mayor Mcmole who gave away our Harrison.

Guest BlueTideBacker

"When the money starts to come in". What money ?? With all the tax abatements handed out this town won't see a dime next year.

The only people buying the "Red Bulls," bull is the mayor and council, and of course "the bagman."

:angry:JUST PAY YOUR FINES STEVIE WONDER. :lol: LOWER MY TAXES

Who allowed him to get away with the violations for so long/ I smell corruption don't you.

How about it, Mayor,Fire Inspectors and Buildings Department. Just what were you guys doing for all these years?

Who allowed him to get away with the violations for so long/ I smell corruption don't you.

How about it, Mayor,Fire Inspectors and Buildings Department. Just what were you guys doing for all these years?

Don't forget Stevie boy was a fireman himself, and uncle Angelo "protected" him and his for many years.

Don't forget Stevie boy was a fireman himself, and uncle Angelo "protected" him and his for many years.

Where was your voice when the "Bagman" was allowed to build two, two family houses on undersized lots after the planning board twice rejected his plans? The mayor's influence was so strong that a board member quit. If you want lower taxes, fire "the bagman." No one knows what he does anyway.

Where was your voice when the "Bagman" was allowed to build two, two family houses on undersized lots after the planning board twice rejected his plans? The mayor's influence was so strong that a board member quit. If you want lower taxes, fire "the bagman." No one knows what he does anyway.

When is 50 x 100 or two 25 x 100 foot lots undersized in Harrison? The Planning Board never rejected the plans. You should check your facts, before you flap your gums!

When is 50 x 100 or two 25 x 100 foot lots undersized in Harrison? The Planning Board never rejected the plans. You should check your facts, before you flap your gums!

Of course they did not reject the plan, that is the reason one of the board members resigned. His property was next to her family home remember. And the planning board (most work or have families that work in Passaic Valley) did not want to reject his plan for the simple reason that he was their boss at Passaic Valley, Ya following me? this is how it works here in Harrison.

Why don't you two just meet at a neutral site (Roosevelt Park) and throw some leather! I feel like I'm watching "The Quiet Man". Charge admission and I guarantee a sellout. Only problem is a referee, no one in Harrison can be trusted. How about a Priest from Holy Cross? Or The Cat. Nah! The Bag Man would have ether on his gloves.

Guest T. THE BAGMAN
Why don't you two just meet at a neutral site (Roosevelt Park) and throw some leather! I feel like I'm watching "The Quiet Man". Charge admission and I guarantee a sellout. Only problem is a referee, no one in Harrison can be trusted. How about a Priest from Holy Cross? Or The Cat. Nah! The Bag Man would have ether on his gloves.

JUST DIG UP ANGELO DONE DEE. OR IS IT CEE (HE'D BE PERFECT).

WOULD STEVIE WONDER BE WEARING HIS GLASSES (ROSECOLORED NO DOUBT).

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBLULLLLLLLLLLE

PAY YOUR FINES lower my taxes