* Harrison Commons Dominates Special Council Meeting

JohnPinho

Agenda items related to the Harrison Commons project dominate the Harrison Special Mayor and Council for this upcoming Monday, October 26, 2009. The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. (rather than 7:00 p.m.) in the Town Hall located at 318 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, New Jersey.

The Agenda is available by clicking here.

Be patient as the Agenda is composed of documents totaling over 400 pages.

View the full article

Guest *Harrisonian*
Agenda items related to the Harrison Commons project dominate the Harrison Special Mayor and Council for this upcoming Monday, October 26, 2009. The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. (rather than 7:00 p.m.) in the Town Hall located at 318 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, New Jersey.

The Agenda is available by clicking here.

Be patient as the Agenda is composed of documents totaling over 400 pages.

View the full article

Love it. On KOTW's upcoming calendar section (see below) we have two council meetings less than two weeks apart. Why do we need a Special Meeting just for Harrison Commons? Because why? McDonough says he will get back to you on that one. He's busy taking a call from one of the principals of Harrison Commons but make sure you have your check book ready to write another check out to "Town of Harrison" c/o Harrison Commons fund.

Love it. On KOTW's upcoming calendar section (see below) we have two council meetings less than two weeks apart. Why do we need a Special Meeting just for Harrison Commons? Because why? McDonough says he will get back to you on that one. He's busy taking a call from one of the principals of Harrison Commons but make sure you have your check book ready to write another check out to "Town of Harrison" c/o Harrison Commons fund.

This is so the Mayor and his YES whores can receive some money in paper bags, just like the mayor did when Tanski would meet him at 5AM to exchange bags down on Sussex St. remember the hills have eyes. I will be at this meeting and i will ask the mayor about this bag exchange.

This is so the Mayor and his YES whores can receive some money in paper bags, just like the mayor did when Tanski would meet him at 5AM to exchange bags down on Sussex St. remember the hills have eyes. I will be at this meeting and i will ask the mayor about this bag exchange.

see

It was ansellmo's bags all along.

So please write in for ansellmo. for govenor. tuesday.